What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amynamous

99.9 % of people that get covid make it out just fine.99.999% of children without preexisting conditions who test positive report they either had zero symptoms or very mild symptoms like the sniffles...You can do better than this I hope.
At least fear monger something worthy of fear...I mean are you running out of msm talking points to bash Trump or do you just enjoy being humiliated and proven wrong ?

It’s not my intention(at least at the moment) to join in the jump on george bandwagon, but....

If 99.9% of the infected “make it out just fine”, that leaves 0.1% mortality rate. Yesterday we had over 133,000 cumulative deaths in the US. We can now work backwards to figure the number of infections( the 99.9%): 133,000/0.001= 133,000,000
The US has an approximate population of 330,000,000 people, thus dividing the total population by the number of infected will give us the infection rate: 133,000,000/330,000,000= 40.3%

George, are you suggesting that 40% of Americans have or have had covid19?

X

xavier7995

You guys are putting a lot of damn effort into posts that fall on deaf ears. Well...maybe not a lot, but more than necessary.

Anywho, test em all and let God sort em out!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't care anymore about those stupid enough to take advise from Trumpturd. I do care about all the other people the stupid people will infect.

X

xavier7995

Something tells me he isnt going to do that thing where they leave a nice note and words of advice for their successor.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It’s probably a good idea if trump plans on asking for an all inclusive pardon....unless he plans on pardoning himself on his way out the door.

pretty sure a POTUS cannot pardon themselves. he could resign before his term was up & let Pence pardon him though. (gosh, whatever might become of him if Pence decided " because fuck you, trump") he IS dumb enough that he might refuse to do that because he wouldn't look "tough" for his fans...

EsterEssence

Veteran
It seems to me that unless he is having his yes men, or a large deranged crowd praise him he sits with his arms crossed so tight that he wont allow anything any one is saying into his bubble, body language speaks loudly...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
While i agree with you 100%, i could still see him doing it, and then drag it out in the courts for a few years until SCOTUS deals with it.

you may be right. he does not acknowledge any authority/rules/law except "but i want to! i'm the president, why can't i do what i want? meanies..."

SamsonsRiddle

The first part is straight forward. The stock market or economy is very easily manipulated by those in power. Those who have been in power were deliberately sabotaging the American people and now Trump has easily fixed that, twice now.

The second part, you are confused, I think. The 'right to work' issue you pointed out, is a solution to illegal immigration and pertains to migrant workers (legal or otherwise). It allows them to form workers unions to avoid exploitation and suggests an up and coming framework for immigration reform. The dems want an easily exploitable population who can water down the personal economies of the poorest americans. Constantly screwing the renter class.

the stock market is easily manipulated by a lot more than "those in power", and most of those in power as far as money goes are not elected.

even a simple news story has made the market fluctuate in the 1000 point range. i don't know if you know this or not, but almost all trading is now done by A.I.

I found a video that explains the dangers of the USMCA (supported by trump supporter and his personal dear friend Nancy Pelosi). The part about collective bargaining starts at 2:40, but i suggest you watch the whole thing.

[youtubeif]https://youtu.be/GBUINijLgB0[/youtubeif]

packerfan79

Veteran
Funny how none of the blue no matter who crowd is talking about the democratic party attempting to erase our history.

The transformation is complete the democratic party is the definition of evil.

Black lives matter, let's teardown statues of Lincoln and the abolitionists. A pretty stark example of the fundamental evil of the democratic party. Let's leave up the statues of Lenin

Or to be more accurate black trans marxist lives matter.

SamsonsRiddle

99.9 % of people that get covid make it out just fine.99.999% of children without preexisting conditions who test positive report they either had zero symptoms or very mild symptoms like the sniffles...You can do better than this I hope.
At least fear monger something worthy of fear...I mean are you running out of msm talking points to bash Trump or do you just enjoy being humiliated and proven wrong ?

i guess you could use this for evidence about kids

[YOUTUBEIF]https://youtu.be/JbPgvv2GKMw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Gry

Veteran
Funny how none of the blue no matter who crowd is talking about the democratic party attempting to erase our history.

The transformation is complete the democratic party is the definition of evil.

Black lives matter, let's teardown statues of Lincoln and the abolitionists. A pretty stark example of the fundamental evil of the democratic party. Let's

ileave up the statues of Lenin

Or to be more accurate black trans marxist lives matter.

Insulting and demonizing and describing half of one's country as evil is right
out of the Koch playbook.

Amynamous

No one is attempting to erase history by tearing down offensive statues. smh

They do it by publishing textbooks and getting them used in schools.

Cannavore

Veteran
ah i remember the good old days when schools used to take kids to statues to teach them stuff

damn soyboys and their books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts