What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice show cc. Happy holidays to all, keep it green and stay safe. Wasnt it just christmas not long ago? damn time flys....

Xtrakritical

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidaze!!!

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidaze!!!

Capt, NorCal, Chili, Jay, TMB, Tical, CropMgt, hiEagle, Bean ,LLD, and anyone who reads this a Very Merry X-Mas and a happy new year!

Wishing you guys bigger and better things in the years to come!

Xtra

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Just saying what up crew. merry holidays. got a couple pics of some bubble, and a sneak peek at a strain I'm about to be rockin' and passing around. So here's two different grades of bubble and a nug of THSeeds' Stinky Pinky. :joint:

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow that dannyboy looks identical to the one i smoked few years ago. some good stuff. hope all the crew is chillin. tmb yummy bubble dude, nice stinky nug too, does it really stink?

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
Fuck yeah dude. it really does have a strong skunky/hashy smell. Just fills the room when you bust a nug open. I'm looking forward to get some cuts later this week.

Crop- looking bomb man. How you liking that BDSSH?? looks like you did her right. Is that the same unknown sativa from back in OG days that you had those monsters of??

cropmanagement

Hey Jay...yeah the dannyboy is some unique chronic for sure.
Hey TMB, thanks man. Ive been enjoying the ssh for a year. Shes a great one to grow, yeilds great, and the nugs are good too :joint:
Yeah thats still the same bud off those sativa monsters. Im always gonna have some of that crop around, i just couldnt bring myself to finish it off ever lol. shits been curing for a year and a half now

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
hey guys here are some pics of what i got in flower now...

Keep IT Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Airbourne G-13

Original Diesel

Apollo-11

Pacific G-13

OG Kush (Abusive cut)

G

Hehe I was suprised to see the "Nyc Haze aka Piff aka Uptown Brown" in a thread :)

I had 2 bows of the stuff not too long ago and had 3 perfect beans in it :)

To make a long story short and terrible... The beans were stolen..

I always wonder what could of been in those beans...

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
Xtrakritical said:
:fsu: :pointlaug
That's a pretty sad story!!! lol

Where's the crew? this threads been too quiet...

Holla!

Xtra

We're too busy pimpin' bitches to worry about the Internets.

Pimpin hoes allday everyday. TMB knows how we roll. Chilli berkster is the head pimp of our organization, I guess you can call him an OG, he's been pimpin since wayy back. He's got the pink caddy on dubs with 16 switches and the whole 9... :pimp3:. You should see the fine hoes that he be rollin with too, strait dimes! I agree this thread has been real quiet, it just isnt the same without overgrow. Its a new year, so maybe things will pick uparound here.

Hey ogbluntman, I got your PM, and that sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I may talk more with you about that. Anyways, a close friend of mine found 1 nice bean in that bag of city haze, and I guess I get to be the lukcy one to grow it out. I hope it turns out like the orig clone... we'll see I guess. It could just be a dud too, you just never know. The same person also has a couple of seeds that came from some local blueberry that has been going around. The taste and smell of it are sopose to be the closest thing to blueberry anyone around here has ever experienced yet. So I look forward to sprouting those beans as well. Ill keep everyone updated once I germ them. It should be interesting to see how they turn out, im kind of excited about it, hoping to find a new killer momma for all of us to enjoy! :yummy:

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahaha , naw man I'm just the oldest. Y'all have maddening skillz and the pimping caddies. I'm more of the Beemer and Corvette pimp. :wave:

mtf-shaman

i think i got you all beat in age.........lol

do y'all realise we are now 4 coasts and everywhere in between??hehehe

Last edited:

Bagster

Yo whats up everyone!!!!! it's great to see the crew is back on the net again... I haven't posted in DAYS... But I'm back. haven't grown for over a year, but i'm starting back up today or tomorrow. I am going to the cannabis club to get a few grandaddy purple clones and a few others to start with. would like to eventually get some other stuff goin like some diesel or whatever seems to be floatin around.. But yeah, Its great to see everyone... not quite the same as OG, But I guess it'll do.

Last edited: