What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

Norcal Crypt

Here is a little update of my room all the pics are labeled and stuff . This is my first run of a lot of these accept the sour d and and the g-dub. I'm really impressed with this WW she is gonna be nice.
Bubba Kush ? I didn't label a lot of stuff ...lol ...but but be damn sure i took cuts

:woohoo: here is the widow

Blowfish

And some overvegged sour D lol

Norcal my man, those are some killer deez trees! Nice job! I see you got some blowfish in there, seems like everyones got atleast one of them going right now..... its some good ass smoke :joint:. That WW looks like some really nice stuff man. Can you give us any backround info on her? What seedbank, where she came from, etc? I never smoked WW before, closest thing I have is the GWS which is WW x Skunk. But pure WW has always interested me, I hear its a solid plant and yeilds quite well. Look forward to maybe running her in the future. Keep us updated on her man, Im real curious about the widow :rasta:

Anyone know where the berkster is? I hope he drops in soon and gives us an update. He's always got some crazyness goin on! Always look forward to his killer pics. You da man berk!:kewlpics::headbange

Last edited:

Norcal Crypt

woot cc iono where chili is he should be poppin in sometime soon

That is the powerhouse i forgot to post
CC there isn't too much info on that WW other than the dude i got it from has been running it for eight years. Here is what she looks like b4 harvest. She is definately worth giving a run. I will be testin the mechandise in a week or two.

Last edited:

beancounter

Veteran
I used to frequent the C2CC thread often, nice to see it back and some familiar faces and plants..

Speaking of BF i thought i'd thro up a couple pics of her, at 40 days.

BF cured a few weeks or so..

Since this thread is chalked full of ECSD goodness here's a couple pics of mine at about 45 days...

Some with a week cure..

Again, great to see the C2CC alive :wave: :joint:

try comb

:wave: beautiful pics guys.........norcal, that is the bk u have pictured if im not mistaken......she should do u well..........peace :joint:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bubba where?

beancounter: that blowfish looks incredible, i want to eat it.

cc: never tried the widdow? thats like the one strain thats all over the world. even people who dont smoke know what ww is. there is some phenos that are strong, i bet if that dude has had it for 8 years thats one of them.

norcal the powerhouse looks great, thats berkley x arnold right? or berk#2? i have a few i been itching to start but cant just yet.

Norcal Crypt

Jay i saw DJ Dan last night woot....great show . I think u are right about the powerhouse but ya i can't remember which is in the cross. Jay that first pic i posted up a couple of posts is the BK, I believe.

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya guys, PH is #2 x Arnold. Its some real good meds too! Its fast to mature as well. Looks pretty good norcal. :moon:
NMLH

Jackie-O

DJTMBerry

Chocolate Trip

Norcal Crypt

Arcata Trainwreck

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Me so jealous. I wish I could grow herb like you guys.

MMMM that Trainwreck looks tasty. I haven't toked TW in like a year.

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell yea norcal i seen dj dan about two years ago he rocked it thats for sure. always a good show when hes around.

chili man that tw looks good, typical tw structure i bet you cant get enough of the smell, so odd and unique, it only means on thing....trainwreck. i love the kief from it mixes very well topped on almost every other weed.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Well i'm smoking my first nugs of some Berks Blueberry. heres my opinion. lighter fruitier flavor and a more up high than the "DJTMBerry" lol. The DJ's is kind of a head crushing high and skunky blueberry flavor. Only problem is theres a low ceiling, so make sure you have other strains in your stash if you're gonna have that as a main smoke.

beancounter

Veteran
Hey chili, sweet shots! I was wondering if we have the same Choc Trip cut, so i'll attach a few shots at 55 days 12-12 right before harvest. This girl was only fed till about 25-30 days so she's not as good as she could be, twas my 1st run with her..

Damn beancounter, youve got some sick ass pics there bro, some killer strains too! That choc trip looks very similar to the one we all got, its more than likely the same. Keep postin those sweet pics man! Is that breeder steves offical SPG cut?

Berk, great pics as usual too man, keep em comin. Whatcha got there in that grinder? Looks tasty :yummy:.

TS.... that kush is sooo ready man, chop that bitch down lol. That kush is gunna knock your socks off!

Norcal, that WW looks crazy good, 8 years eh..... she must be somthin special! She looks like a huge yeilder too.

Last edited:

beancounter

Veteran
thanks cpt. I knew there were a couple Blowfish cuts and i thought the same for the Cho Trip was true since they were a seed release aswell.. It's jus nice to know they're similar/the same for reference purposes.

Yes indeed that's steve's official SPG, aswell as his official SS cut, damn good stuff!