What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

Berk I love that BB man, shes top notch for sure. And the haze mmmmm

Xtrakritical, woah man, I didnt think you were still around these boards! Glad to see you made it to our thread!! Please stay a while. The deez is lookin fantastic. Love how it foxtails. I hope you enjoy her as much as we do :wink:

hey buddy, its good to see you! Please hang around for a while! Great pics by the way. I cant wait til your lemon freeze makes it around, im sure it will be a new favorite!

Hey tmb, glad to see you found the thread bro! Stick around for a while. Good to see you back man. Anything new goin on over there? :wave:

Also congrats to xtrakritical for winning pic of the month with the beautiful east coast sour diesel. Great job bro!

Last edited:
Xtra, no credit needed here bro. Your one hell of a grower my friend, glad to see our deez on the front page, thats some ill shit! I have 2 ecsd's in flower right now that are pretty big. I'll try and get some pics up of them for everyone today.

mmmmm the lemon freeze. Im so glad to have her now man, I cant wait to have some of my own freeze to smoke on!! Your not joking either about strait lemon taste/smell...... that shit reeeeeks like lemons and is some tasty lemon goodness when smoked. It also leaves a killer smell in the air after its toked!
I will definitly take some pics and stuff of the freeze when she goes into flowering. Right now shes just a small veg plant. So whatcha flowering out now? Last I heard it was ssh and sour d.

Last edited:

try comb

heh

heh

good shit......id like to compare the lemon freeze w/ the uc imrunning, once cured shes got a helluva lemon scent/taste......day 7 flower now........will start posting pics once they become enjoyable......nice to c yall again.....peace

acidfire

Im not a member but I thought id stop by anyways to say high. :joint:

cropmanagement said:
and a few non c2cc plants :)

Dannyboy

blueberry

and some lemon freeze hash

Nice looking dannyboy!
I grew out the blackcherry (dannyboyxblackrussian) this season and one of the phenos looks just like your momma.
She sure is beautiful.
Here are some shots of the black pheno that had to be taken before its time.

sweet pics guys! that blackcherry looks interesting, some nice purples in her.

Well as promised, heres some new pics I just took tonight. Hope you enjoy em guys!

First up are a couple nice little east coast sour diesel bushes that are around 20 days flower :yummy:

Last edited:
Lets see, next up here we have some Nevilles maple haze around 30 days in, this shit is like pure haze to the max, its got a while to go yet. :chin:

Here is a small norcal crypt...

And a couple of small jackie-o's

A little arcata trainwreck

Ok lets keep it goin here......

A small great white shark plant, soon to be a bush :joint:

A couple blowfishes, the big one really could use a transplant badly....I need to pick up some more dirt tho, just ran out :confused:

Last but surly not least, we got some nice bubba dutch super silver haze bushes :sasmokin:

TicalionStalion

:yoinks: THA CAPPIN!!! ...ma brutha...lookin GREAT bro, im happy as hell for ya!
check the kuuuush...bout a week and a half till she gets the chop
enjoy :joint:

TicalionStalion

and heres the cough all chopped up more or less...i was such a lazy fuck lol. started choppin on friday and finished on tuesday haha. but anyway she stiiiinks cant wait to try her out...deffinatly my biggest yeild from a single plant so far

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Dam nice pictures guy's.

Hope you all don't mind me jumping on the band wagon here.

Hopefully I will be posting some pictures of some firecracker beans that were gifteds to me by a good friend through baccus.

well all stay safe and high.
HYDRO

They just started on there first set of leaves, so maybe in a couple of weeks we will have some to show.

The picture I have here is some swt#3xc99 that I just cut down.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet cc, lovin that deez as usual. that blowfish is yummy, real easy plant to grow. the more it cures the more tart/sour it gets.

TC: damn dude shit is looking beautiful.

Yea, gotta love the sour d, and I totally agree with you bout the blowfish, its some super fruity ass bud, like mangos or somethin, i love it.

My hommie TS, dude, that kush is ridiculis!!! I hope that cough is dry too, I needa try some of that shiet. I cant believe how much the cough yeilded, thats fukkin crazy hommie! She was a beast for sure.

TicalionStalion

should be dry in a few days man i cant wait!
Heres a little kush update...bout day 76 now...gonna bring her to 85 :yoinks:
I'm hopin for a real knock out stash :yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts