What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
jay that tw does look yummy. will have to try her with budswell in organic soil cuz soiless with power series i wasnt impressed by the smoke. thanks for posting :) be well all

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jay that tw does look yummy. will have to try her with budswell in organic soil cuz soiless with power series i wasnt impressed by the smoke. thanks for posting :) be well all

what was your soiless medium and nutrients? those were grown outdoors with only fermented plant extracts, bionutrients and compost, all homemade. sorry to hear she didnt have any kick, TW is an oldy but goody in my book if grown well.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
word, Im smoking on some trainwreck right now. shit is strong. it's a treat for me. I have a mom but haven't run it. I just happened across these nugs at a friend's house.

Welcome Back Bag!

Thanks for the props Eth.

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
jaykush said:
what was your soiless medium and nutrients? those were grown outdoors with only fermented plant extracts, bionutrients and compost, all homemade. sorry to hear she didnt have any kick, TW is an oldy but goody in my book if grown well.
ahhh outdoor..thats why it looks so different :)
i knew it looked like outdoor but didnt say anything :p she was in str8 promix. was convenient at the time. nutes were as listed above-- botanicare power series...supplements used were magi-cal...silica blast...blast off...hydroplex...and a shot of guano tea right before the flush. sounds like a lot of chems but not really considering how light my feed hand is and the length of flush.
the shit is, partner wouldnt believe me she was done and had to take this one tester to 80-85 days to get her flushed right due to this individuals ignorance, so that prolly killled some of the taste too...
goin to be taking the ones that are in now earlier for sure. big thanks for the feedback, friend :) :) be good :canabis:

Last edited:

Bagster

Well good news everyone... I got my own place and am gonna start up a grow...... Finally... after all these months. It has been so Long. I have seeds but I really wanted to some of the lovely goodness thats been floatin around. :rasta: SO... I was wondering if one of the C2CC homies Would be able to hold it down with some cuts... and I can't use PM because I don't have enough posts....(Damn ICmag) lol. But if anyone can email Me that would be lovely... Plus email me anyways, Say High... Its Been DAYS!!!!!! Stay up to the crew and others.. [email protected]

PS... I got a few seeds Im gonna sprout too... Euphoria, and a few others... :)

Bagster

Hey Shaman...:) How the hell have you been... it has been too long... I miss everyone and how shit used to be... and I put a post up tellin peeps to email me... not one e-mail... horrible.. maybe no one checks the thread anymore????? anyways, I sprouted some seeds a few weeks back and everything loooks great. I will try to post pics by monday, but I dnt have internet so its kinda hard for me to post. gonna take days to get my postcount up. You can always email me shaman, or anyone else from the crew... I'll try to post pics soon. stay up peeps...

mtf-shaman

i didn't answer by email cause i thought you meant the guys.......lol.....glad to hear you are getting back into the swing of things, it took me a lot longer to get things situated than i anticipated.....

looking forward to seeing you in action again!! i just got a camera of my own and am learning how to use all the features, lots of bells and whistles to learn...

Bagster

E-mail me Shaman!!! :friends: it would be nice to chat... although I don't have internet and only get to use someones computer so often... SO where are the rest of the members? like Captain? TMB? Hamp? and everyone else???

mtf-shaman

will do honey!!

i don't know where everyone has run off to....no tellin with this bunch either....lol

for the most part i think this thread is vegging for the moment.....

Bagster

Lookin GREAT Crop...:) glad someones posting..what strains are those? they look mighty tasty. Well, My biggest plant was a male, so he got chopped the other day. was my own cross. Adv mix x white rhino. was a female from SOL Adventure mix 2nds seedsdeirect was offering crossed with white rhino male. I hate growing from seeds...

Last edited:

Bagster

My blueberry x sour bubble actually survived(long story) and is growing now... I hope its a female... my somatooth #2 is fem, White widow x mazar is fem, hope termination is fem but it might be a male..:( fruity dank should be fem, and my mikado is hopefully fem too... clones are SO much better then seeds, but ya don't always have access to them...:( anyways, I will try to post some pics soon.... And SHaman... Please email me...

Bagster

a few update pics... this was a few weeks ago so the plants are like twice as big now... pics are of termination and Adv mix x white rhino which was a male and was yanked:(

Last edited: