What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I do still grow, I swear...

I do still grow, I swear...

just wanted to prove to everyone that I'm pimpin harder than ever since I haven't showed off at all since I got here 4 months ago... :yoinks:

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Sour Diesel

Sour Diesel

Rez's Sour Diesel IBL mother, looks crappy, one of the very few soilplants I have anymore, lets see how she turns out in dwc, looks promising..:wave:

Bagster

Finally got the grow goin again

Finally got the grow goin again

Well, as the title says, Finally started the grow up again. I sprouted 3 seedlings, a white widow X Mazar that I got from a fellow oger, and an SOL Adventure mix 2nds x White rhino cross I made, and a Bogbubble x White rhino that I also made. Then, I made 3 DWC buckets and got three Grandaddy Purple clones from one of the clubs in town. The ADVXRHINO and WWXMAZAR were started around the first, didnt get good light for the first week. These two are in dirt. I just got the clones today and put them in the buckets they looked pretty well rooted and smelled kinda skunky and purply. they are being fed on ph balanced tap water cause I don't have any nutes atm. The light I'm veggin with right now is a 150 hps. here are a few pics, they were takin with a cell phone, so the quality isn't the best.

Last edited:

Bagster

Wow. That looks like a Nice Harvest... Plenty of meds for yerself. Looks like some DANK ass nugs too. Thats the BDSSH right? heard she is great, I would love to run it eventually. What was she grown under?

cropmanagement

Thanks Bagster, and TMB, much appreciated. Yeah its the bubbadutch....i have a 2K watt room, runnign perpetual with plants at all diff stages. CO2, all the good stuff

couple nug shots.....bubbadutch ssh

Last edited:
Hell yea CM! That ssh yeilded alot of dank nugs. What was the final number? Somethin like a 1/4 pound right? Heres some of your lemon freeze that is moving along. Shes quite the stretcher, she needs to be tamed.

Ohh and TMB my man, your pimpin harder than alot of us here man, nice room my friend. Keep us updated :joint:

Last edited:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Berk the Puss Kush looks insane. that shit almost looks like that Triangle Kush that someone had back in the day on OG.

Holy shit man! Ger her here quick! LOL For Realio! Thats a keeper right there! My moms are gettin pretty lame. I need to get some old goodies back too... crypt, schrom, BDSSH etc.

heres a few mommas that are left:

Last edited:
Hey chili, any pic updates of the other newlings? Hows your two little experiements going with which group is faster and which one yeilds better I believe it was? Lemme see what your workin with these days. I know you just get a whole new barrage new cool new things to play with :yummy: That pusskush is really something else! Im excited to see how all the other are doing. Your probably getting close to taking down that chaos right?

cropmanagement

Lookin good captian. That lemons gonna turn out amaing, yeah for sure shes a stretcher ive got some 5 footers going and she makes huge colas. Lookin real frosty!! I dont weigh out for yeilds, but id say i got a P off the 3 ssh. Gotta love the ssh!thanks for the hookup capt!

heres some ssh honey oil

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant let this one go down and un noticed. some pk shots for the crew.

cc that blowfish looks dank dank mang.

5915pk_nuggie-med.jpg

5915pk_trich_macro-med.jpg

:joint: