What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Hey bagster, welcome. shit isn't as poppin' over here anymore. we're pretty much all on the DL. Cept for Berk, he still pimps pics of his hoes all over the board :D

Bagster

Damn this thread is CRAWLING..... WtF???? Come on, what up with some photos people...I mean If I were growing, I could flood the place with pics, but I have nothing to show that is current, So I will post a few old pictures I have in my gallery... Maybe another crew member can flood the stage with them dank ass photos...

G

quite the colas man :D those last too i assume are SSH, very nice look to em, ive read great things:D

Woah, CM thats a heavy SSH. She yeilded well eh. The freeze is lookin dank as usual. I'll be tokin on some of my own freeze in another 40 days or so :yummy:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a picture of some berkely after trimming of the trash leaf.

A look at some moldy inner buds from the cola of that berkely. Really bums me out when this happens.

Ouch, dont ya just hate when that happens! Thats a pretty lookin berkley tho. I bet she still yielded well :D .
Ive been LSTing my veg berkleys lately. It seems to yeild a little better that way. I have a hard time keeping the berkley from preflowering under 24hr veg. So trying to make a nice berkley bush is kind of tough. Whats your secret berk? Mine is to just to make sure I take cuts from her often and have multiple ones in veg at all times to make sure she stays around. Trying to keep one single mom of berkley without her preflowering in veg is like impossible for me.

LST'd Berkley2 in flower....

heres an LST'd berkley in veg. I think the berk will be trained like this from now on. It works well for me with keeping the berkley from preflowering as much as a single top or topped veg plant. i can also get more cuts from her this way too.

How about some blowfish? Shes real early yet.... but you all know how quick she blows up. :yoinks:

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
c2ccCaptChronic said:
Ouch, dont ya just hate when that happens! Thats a pretty lookin berkley tho. I bet she still yielded well :D .
Ive been LSTing my veg berkleys lately. It seems to yeild a little better that way. I have a hard time keeping the berkley from preflowering under 24hr veg. So trying to make a nice berkley bush is kind of tough. Whats your secret berk? Mine is to just to make sure I take cuts from her often and have multiple ones in veg at all times to make sure she stays around. Trying to keep one single mom of berkley without her preflowering in veg is like impossible for me.
Ya cc the berkely is similar to the crypt in that respect. she kinda wants to flower. I find that feeding her well and keeping her under bright light helps a little bit. She really loves MH light, which i dont have. So its a mystery really.. But I am real real glad to see someone pimping my old ho. There is no denying her power, and around here when its fully dried and smokeable, it reeks like a skunks arsehole. Kinda gotta love the size of buds it produces as well. :wave:
And oh ya, we all love the blowfish, It's fast, fruity and furious with a great flowertime and yield. Keeper fosho.

Last edited:
Hey all I think I remember the C2CC thread back at OG. good to see it back up and running..

I remember someone named "NYGrower" or similar had some absolutely beautiful kush ladies last I saw (that was so long ago though) How were those ladies? Any nugshots? Or pics of some good Kush leaves?

Smokin a bowl of Flypaper for old times sake. keep it green all.

Last edited:

Norcal Crypt

cavalleysmoker said:
Hey all I think I remember the C2CC thread back at OG. good to see it back up and running..

I remember someone named "NYGrower" or similar had some absolutely beautiful kush ladies last I saw (that was so long ago though) How were those ladies? Any nugshots? Or pics of some good Kush leaves?

Smokin a bowl of Flypaper for old times sake. keep it green all.

Ya, there are a few shots in the beginning of this thread of that kush x ? .... Ticalion was running them thangs. Peace!!

:joint:

Norcal Crypt

CC, FJ, and CM lovely shots! Here is a little blowfish i got goin on at the moment. Farmer John, have you had a chance to smoke that Kushage? Got a smoke report for her? Looks sweet!!
Here are a couple of blowfish shots....
4081BF_003.jpg

4081BF_004.jpg

Have a good one peace. NorCal...

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I got some friends around here that are huge S.A.G.E. fans and really wanna run some Kushage. Let us know how that smoke turns out FJ. Berk and Norcal, obviously you guys know I love you. Awesome pics both of you.