What's new

The joke thread, cause we all need to laugh!!!!!!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
a retired ventriloquist was sitting on his porch one day, bored to tears. looked up and saw an man coming down the dirt road riding a horse, with a dog trotting alongside the horse & a sheep following with a rope halter. sez to himself "now THIS could be fun. fellow stopped to water his horse & ventriloquist walked down to talk to him. he asks "horse, how is he treating you?" throws his voice so horse says "pretty good. feeds me oats." man is stunned! ventriloquist asks dog "how is life going?" and throws voice into dog saying "fantastic! his daughter thinks it is cute when i hunch on her legs.." man starts to cry. ventriloquist asks him "okay if i ask your sheep a question?" man screams "fuck, no! sheep lie..."

Snook

Still Learning
Medical School

When I was young I decided I wanted to be a doctor so I took the entrance exam to go to medical school.

One of the questions asked to rearrange the letters PNEIS into the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.

Those who answered “spine” are doctors today. The rest of us are sending jokes via email.

mr.brunch

Veteran
A man goes to a job interview and the interviewer begins with the question, “What do you think is your biggest weakness?”
The man thinks for a moment, then says, “I think my biggest weakness is my brutal honesty.”
The interviewer says, “I don’t think that’s a weakness.”
The man replies , “I don’t give a fuck what you think!”

cravin morehead

Veteran
Battered women

Battered women

what is the first thing the newly-empowered woman does after coming home from the battered womens retreat? make me a fucking sandwich, if she knows what is good for her...

You know last year in LA county, there were over 20,000 cases of battered women? ... And to think I've been eating them plain this whole time...

Cm

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you know the difference between an epileptic corn husker and a prostitute with diarrhea?

One fits when she shucks...

Latest posts

Latest posts