What's new

The joke thread, cause we all need to laugh!!!!!!

F

Fermented

Being a dishwasher full time gives one an immediate sense of what it means to be washed up.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My dog has no nose.
How does he smell?
Awful,"
[/FONT]

I have read that it was Adolf Hitlers favorite joke.

His second favorite was;

Mamma yells;
Hans! What are you doing?
He answers;
Nothing Mamma.
She yells;
Fritz, what are you doing?
He answers;
I'm helping Hans.

He was NOT a humorous guy.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My dog has no nose.
How does he smell?
Awful,"
[/FONT]

I have read that it was Adolf Hitlers favorite joke.

His second favorite was;

Mamma yells;
Hans! What are you doing?
He answers;
Nothing Mamma.
She yells;
Fritz, what are you doing?
He answers;
I'm helping Hans.

He was NOT a humorous guy.

Is that true? I saw it on first episode of Monty Python. They were weaponizing a joke to use against the Germans in WWII.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Tommy Chong drove down to Seattle one day, and got a bit confused in a part of town he didn't know well.
He unknowingly turn the wrong way down a one-way street and a cop promptly pulled him over.

The cop walked up to Tommy's car and said,
"You're driving the wrong way on a one-way street! Didn't you see all the arrows!!"

Tommy looked up at the cop and said, "Wow man... Like I didn't even see the Indians, man..."

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
An old farmer and his wife picked up a hitchhiker..
There was no room in the front of the pickup truck so the hitchhiker hopped in the back..
There was a 3 legged pig already in the back of the truck..

When they stopped for gas the hitchhiker asked how the pig happened to only have 3 legs..

The farmer told him, "Well, last year our house caught on fire in the middle of the night while my wife and I were sound asleep and we didn't wake up."
"That pig broke down the front door and ran though the flames to our bedroom and woke us up."
"The way I see it, that pig saved our lives!"

The hitchhiker agreed that that pig was a hero, and indeed saved the lives of the farmer and his wife.

"But" said the hitchhiker, "that still doesn't explain why the pig only has 3 legs"

The farmer looked at him and said, "Well a pig like that, you sure don't eat him all at once."

Betterhaff

Veteran
Classic, that reminded me of another…

This farmer carried a sheep up to his bedroom and said 'this is the pig I’ve been boinking while you were away'
The wife looked at him and said 'that’s a sheep not a pig'
The farmer looked at her and said 'I wasn’t talking to you'

1G12

There was no room in the front of the pickup truck so the hitchhiker hopped in the back..

When they stopped for gas the hitchhiker asked how the pig happened to only have 3 legs..

The farmer told him, "Well, last year our house caught on fire in the middle of the night while my wife and I were sound asleep and we didn't wake up."
"That pig broke down the front door and ran though the flames to our bedroom and woke us up."

The hitchhiker agreed that that pig was a hero, and indeed saved the lives of the farmer and his wife.

"But" said the hitchhiker, "that still doesn't explain why the pig only has 3 legs"

The farmer looked at him and said, "Well a pig like that, you sure don't eat him all at once."

My sister talks about how she always wanted a lamb when she was a little girl..
Me: Yummmm, I love leg of lamb!
Sister: No, no, no. I mean as a pet.
Me: It can still walk on 3 legs.:biggrin:

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Wait a minute

Wait a minute

This ain’t the don’t eat a pig like that joke is it?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Jesus walked into an inn, held out 3 nails & asked "can you put me up for the night?" don't remember where i heard that...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what is the first thing the newly-empowered woman does after coming home from the battered womens retreat? make me a fucking sandwich, if she knows what is good for her...