What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The joke thread, cause we all need to laugh!!!!!!

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
PILOT ERROR

Tower: “Delta 351, you have traffic at 10 o’clock, 6 miles!”

Delta 351: “Give us another hint! We have digital watches!”

Tower: “TWA 2341, for noise abatement, turn right 45 degrees.”

TWA 2341: “Center, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?”

Tower: “Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?”

From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long takeoff queue: “I’m f….ing bored!”

Ground Traffic Control: “Last aircraft transmitting, identify yourself immediately!”

Unknown aircraft: “I said I was f…ing bored, not f…ing stupid!”

A student became lost during a solo cross-country flight. While attempting to locate the aircraft on radar, ATC asked, “What was your last known position?”

Student: “When I was number one for takeoff?”

A DC-10 had come in a little hot and thus had an exceedingly long rollout after touching down.

San Jose Tower noted: “American 751, make a hard right turn at the end of the runway, if you are able. If you are not able, take the Guadeloupe exit off Highway 101, make a right at the lights and return to the airport.”

A Pan Am 727 flight, waiting for start clearance in Munich , overheard the following:

Lufthansa (in German): “Ground, what is our start clearance time?”

Ground (in English): “If you want an answer, you must speak in English.”

Lufthansa (in English): “I am a German, flying a German airplane, in Germany. Why must I speak English?”

Unknown voice from another plane (in a beautiful British accent):”Because you lost the bloody war!”

The German air controllers at Frankfurt Airport are renowned as a short-tempered lot. They not only expect one to know one’s gate parking location, but how to get there without any assistance from them. So it was with some amusement that we (a Pan Am 747) listened to the following exchange between Frankfurt ground control and a British Airways 747, call sign Speedbird 206.

Speedbird 206: “Frankfurt, Speedbird 206! Clear of active runway.”

Ground: “Speedbird 206. Taxi to gate Alpha One-Seven.”

The BA 747 pulled onto the main taxiway and slowed to a stop.

Ground: “Speedbird, do you not know where you are going?”

Speedbird 206: “Stand by, Ground, I’m looking up our gate location now.”

Ground (with quite arrogant impatience):”Speedbird 206, have you not been to Frankfurt before?”

Speedbird 206: (coolly): “Yes, twice in 1944, but it was dark – and I didn’t land.”

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I'll try an original one I thought of...heh heh

I wish I would've known about math before I started buying ounces of weed. I just now learned in college math that a true mathematical and scientific ounce weighs 29.35 grams. I've been getting ripped off by 1.35 grams every time I buy an ounce man. That could've been a lot of weed over time. Gotta be careful out there, you could get ripped off. Like GI JOE used to say "Knowing is half the battle."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pele5vptVgc (GI JOE intro 1980s)

R

Robrites

A farmer named Clyde had a car accident.

A farmer named Clyde had a car accident.

In court, the trucking company's lawyer was questioning Clyde. "Didn't you say, at the moment of the accident, 'I'm fine.'" asked the lawyer?

Clyde responded, "Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite mule, Bessie, into the..."

"I did not ask you for any details", the lawyer interrupted. "Just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine?'"

Clyde said, "Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road."

The lawyer interrupted again and said "Judge, I'm trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the highway patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."

By this time the judge was fairly interested in Clyde's answer and said to the lawyer "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite mule, Bessie."

Clyde thanked the judge and proceeded.

"Well as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into the trailer and was driving down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans.

When the highway patrolman came on the scene he could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her and saw her near fatal condition, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes.

Then the patrolman came across the road, gun still in hand, looked at me and said, 'how are you feeling?'

Now what the fuck would you say?"

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
"I just now learned in college math that a true mathematical and scientific ounce weighs 29.35 grams. "

Hmmm, and I've always thought it was exactly 28.349523 . . . grams.
Any chance you can get a refund on tuition?
:D

Snook

Still Learning
what
e72ee932.gif
29g+ not 28g+? what college?? hard knocks?

R

Robrites

A trucker who has been out on the road for two weeks stops at a brothel outside Atlanta. He walks straight up to the Madam, drops down $500 and says, "I want your ugliest woman and a grilled cheese sandwich!"

The Madam is astonished. "But sir, for that kind of money you could have one of my finest ladies and a three-course meal."

The trucker replies, "Listen, I ain't horny. I'm homesick."

MicroRoy

I just arrived at QuikTrip in Blue springs mo. I pulled up to get some fuel and saw two police officers looking at a woman smoking while pumping gas . I'm like really look at this genius and the police looked like they were thinking the same thing! So I go in to pay for the gas n grab some snacks and while I was paying for my stuff, I hear someone screaming. I look outside and the lady's arm was on fire! Freaking out! She was tossing and waving her arm around...just going crazy! I ran outside and the cops had put her on the ground. They were putting the fire out with a jacket. I go back in to get my stuff (forgot to grab it) and turn to see them handcuffing her. I'm like what is really going on?! So me being the concerned citizen that I am (aka nosey) I asked the cops what they were arresting her for; already figuring that catching her arm on fire was punishment enough!!! Nope! One cop looked me dead in my face and said "FOR WAVING A FIRE ARM.

kaochiu

Veteran
Ha, police! I was in my hood when they stopped me for no reason.Friend of mine approached and said if they were detaining me they had to detain him as well. So they handcuffed both of us. I asked them on what charges and they said,
- We were just checking your ID, but now it's homie side.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just arrived at QuikTrip in Blue springs mo. I pulled up to get some fuel and saw two police officers looking at a woman smoking while pumping gas . I'm like really look at this genius and the police looked like they were thinking the same thing! So I go in to pay for the gas n grab some snacks and while I was paying for my stuff, I hear someone screaming. I look outside and the lady's arm was on fire! Freaking out! She was tossing and waving her arm around...just going crazy! I ran outside and the cops had put her on the ground. They were putting the fire out with a jacket. I go back in to get my stuff (forgot to grab it) and turn to see them handcuffing her. I'm like what is really going on?! So me being the concerned citizen that I am (aka nosey) I asked the cops what they were arresting her for; already figuring that catching her arm on fire was punishment enough!!! Nope! One cop looked me dead in my face and said "FOR WAVING A FIRE ARM.

aaa3359_zpss1r0cdw9.gif

R

Robrites

A soldier ran up to a nun

A soldier ran up to a nun

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later." The nun agreed... A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen a soldier?" The nun replied, "He went that way." After the MPs ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, "I can't thank you enough, sister. You see, I don't want to go to Syria." The nun said, "I understand completely." The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!" The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls…. I don't want to go to Syria either."

t99

Veteran
The doctor said, "I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is I can cure your headaches ... the bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press up against the base of your spine, and the pressure creates a terrible headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He couldn't concentrate long enough to answer, but decided he had no choice but to go under the knife.
When he left the hospital he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself.

As he walked down the street, Joe realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life. He saw a men's clothing store and thought "That's what I need, a new suit."
He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit." The salesman eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see ... size 44 long." Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"
Joe tried on the suit. It fit perfectly. As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure."
The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see ... 34 sleeve and 16 and a half neck." Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"
Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly. As Joe adjusted the collar in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about new shoes?" Joe was on a roll and said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe's feet and said, "Let's see ... 10-1/2 E." Joe was astonished, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"

Joe tried on the shoes and they fit perfectly. Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?" Joe thought for a second and said, "Sure." The salesman stepped back, eyed Joe's waist and said, "Let's see ... size 36." Joe laughed, "Ah ha! I’ve got you there! I've worn size 34 since I was 18 years old." The salesman shook his head, "Look, I’ve been in the business 60 years. You can't wear a size 34. Size 34 underwear would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you a terrible headache."

And that's why you should always get a second opinion.

Dankwolf

Whats the difference between a rectal thermometer and a oral thermometer?

One taste like shit.

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats the difference between a recital thermometer and a oral thermometer?

One taste like shit.

bro, I think you meant rectal, not recital, although after eating beans my own butt's been known to become rather musical.......

t99

Veteran
A group of seniors were sitting around talking about all their ailments at their local Cafe.
"My arms have got so weak I can hardly lift this cup of coffee," said one.
"Yes, I know," said another. "My cataracts are so bad; can't even see my coffee."
"I couldn't even mark an "X" at election time because my hands are so crippled," volunteered a third.
"What? Speak up! What? I can't hear you, said one elderly lady!
"I can't turn my head because of the arthritis, in my neck," said one, to which several nodded weakly in agreement.
"My blood pressure pills make me so dizzy!" exclaimed another.
"I forget where I am and where I'm going," said another.
"I guess that's the price we pay for getting old," winced an old man as he slowly shook his head.
The others nodded in agreement.
"Well, we all should count our Blessings," said a woman cheerfully...
"Thank Goodness we can all still drive."

Dankwolf

bro, I think you meant rectal, not recital, although after eating beans my own butt's been known to become rather musical.......

Ya i couldent spell my way out of a 2 nd grade spelling bee . but i can builed , wire and plum a house or car from the ground up . what can i say i was drop on my head when i was little lol.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Well, we all should count our Blessings," said a woman cheerfully... "Thank Goodness we can all still drive."

I used to be a damn fine driver, but now I suffer from delayed reaction times, severe arthritis in every major joint of my body and a bit of diminished eyesight; and the worst possible news is that I'm going in for a new set of tires in the morning.......

Latest posts

Latest posts