What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The joke thread, cause we all need to laugh!!!!!!

Snook

Still Learning
Are you feeling a little guilty Snook?
A boy with a stutter wanted to marry his girl. She wanted him checked to se if his stutter could be fixed first. So the poor boy goes to the doc. and he can't find and a thing but his very over sized dick. Well the doc. offers to cut it down to size for him and does. The stutter disappears. As women are she tells in a couple month of being wed, she tells him she didn't mind the stutter so bad and could he have it reattached. Well he tells the old doc if he could have it put back on. The doc looked at him and said FFFFuuCCK you BBUUDDy.
guess its funny to you.. and not guilty at all I tell kid jokes funny guy.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Do you know why most Polish men have such manly, handsome, prominent noses?

Because they're all hand-picked...

Whatever happened to Polish jokes, I haven't heard one of them in a long time!:moon:

Two for you:

Why get only Polish babies two slaps after birth, while all other babies get just one slap?
The first slap is to make the bayb cry, like all other babies get one slap to make them breath properly. But the Polish babies get a second slap to make them turn back the watch they stole from the midwife.

For the second joke you have to know I'm from Germany:
Why do Russians always steal two cars. Because they have to pass Poland when they turn home.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Ok, last Polish joke from me.....

While attending the summer Olympics in Europe, some years ago, I saw one of the athletes and asked him, "Excuse me, are you a pole vaulter?"

He said, "No, I’m German, but how did you know my name is Walter?"

R

Robrites

Ok, last Polish joke from me.....

While attending the summer Olympics in Europe, some years ago, I saw one of the athletes and asked him, "Excuse me, are you a pole vaulter?"

He said, "No I’m German, but how did you know my name is Walter?"
This is a good joke.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
You should've quit before the moral part. Also, the cock fight part was confusing, you should've just said they were arguing over who was the better fuck. Everybody's a critic, eh?

Latest posts

Latest posts