What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The joke thread, cause we all need to laugh!!!!!!

LEF

Veteran
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Minnesota. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The Minnesota contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says, "I figure the job will run about $900. $400 for materials, $400 for my crew, and $100 profit for me." The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $700. $300 for materials, $300 for my crew, and $100 profit for me." The Chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$2,700." The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?" The Chicago contractor whispers back, "$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence." "Done!" replies the government official. And that, my friends, is how the new stimulus plan will work.

LEF

Veteran
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common: they should both be changed regularly… and for the same reason.

LEF

Veteran
To me it is somewhat of an ethnic joke.

It's a great thing to be able to laugh at yourself I think.

A joke is a joke, being able to tell a racist joke and not really hate on a race I think is possible.

All in good fun

Last edited:
S

sourpuss

That movie pirates of the carribean. What was that movie rated? (Most people will say pg or pg13 and think ypur serious) then you go I think it was rated ARRGH! :| I like to use that to lighten a mood.... people will smile and say your dumb but it does the job....

Hard to think of non offensive jokes....

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
210.jpg

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Don't take X-Lax and sleeping pills at the same time..

Don't take X-Lax and sleeping pills at the same time..

You will wake up feeling real shitty :laughing:

T

tropicannayeah

one day I was stopped at a red light, then a van packed with a dozen or more (insert your choice of race, religion, occupation or nationality here) stops beside me...all of a sudden, a loaded semi doing 70 mph rear ends the van and kills all the occupants.

The light turned green, but I just sat there with my fingers gripping the steering wheel and shaking my head slowly from side to side as I realized it could of been me....so next day I bought myself a semi!

Last edited:
T

tropicannayeah

I'd love to see a "best of" version of this thread ..and maybe a joke of the month thread too.

and I'd also like to see just how many jokes have been repeated, I notice one on just about every page. I'm pretty sure the joke in my last post has already been posted in this thread, lol.

T

tropicannayeah

so this dr is sitting home getting drunk feeling bad for violating dr patient rule.. suddenly this little devil pops up on his shoulder ..hey whats up says the devil..well I had sex with a lot of my patients says doctor... devil replies hey man you aint the first and you wont be the last get over it.. then a tiny angel pops up on other shoulder and says but hey man your a VET...

great joke. Lately, I've been retelling this one a lot

dddaver

Veteran
Dr. Wayne Dyer announces to his mostly female audience that he is 74 and has sex almost daily. The audience murmurs approvingly.

Then he says, "Almost Monday, almost Tuesday, almost Wednesday..."

LEF

Veteran
A man moved into a new apartment, and he decided to go and check his mail. The next thing he knows, a beautiful woman is standing in front of him and she has a robe on and she opens it and the man notices she has nothing on underneath. He tries to keep eye contact with the girl while she is talking to him. All of a sudden she says, “I hear someone coming, let's go in my apartment.

When they get in to her apartment, she lets her robe fall to the ground and asks the man, “Which part of my body do you like the best?” The guy replies, “Your ears.”
So she gets mad and asks, “Why my ears!? Look at this body! It's perfect! Look at these breasts -- they're real and they're mine! Look at this butt -- it's hard and firm! So why my ears?” The guy says, “Well, because the person you heard coming was me!”

LEF

Veteran
A traveling salesman approached an old farmhouse and noticed the strange behavior of the couple inside. The woman was running the lawn mower over the carpet and the man had one hand dipped in a fish bowl and was playing with himself with the other. The salesman assumed they were crazy and moved on.

After he'd finished his pitch at the next farmhouse, he mentioned what he'd just seen.

''Oh, those folks ain't crazy,'' the farmer said, ''They're both deaf mutes. She was telling him to mow the lawn, and he was telling her to go f**k herself because he was going fishing.''

LEF

Veteran
bird brained :

Two Irishmen walk into a pet shop. Right away they go to the bird section and Mick says to Paddy; "Dat''s Dem". The shopkeeper comes over and asks if he can help.

"Yeah, we''ll take four of dem dere budgies in dat cage op dere", says Mick, "Put dem in a pepper bag"

The shopkeeper does as asked and the two pay for the birds and leave. They get into Mick''s van and drive until they reach a cliff with a 500ft drop.

"Dis looks loike a grand place", says Mick.

He then takes the two birds out of the bag, places them on his shoulders and jumps off the cliff.

Paddy watches as his friend drops off the edge and goes straight down for a few seconds followed by a loud "Splat!"

As Paddy looks over the edge of the cliff he shakes his head.

"Focket Dat," Paddy says, "dis budgie jumpin'' is too dangerous for me..."

A few minutes later, Seamus approaches. He too has been to the pet shop and is carrying the familiar 'pepper bag.'

Seamus pulls a parrot out of the bag and Paddy notices that in the other hand Seamus is carrying a gun.

"Watch this Paddy" he says, as he launches himself over the edge of the cliff.

Paddy watches as half way down Seamus takes the gun and blows the parrot''s head off. Seamus continues to plummet until he joins Mick''s mashed remains at the bottom of the cliff.

Paddy shakes his head and says, "An oim never troyin'' that parrotshooting oider..."

After a few minutes, Danny strolls up. He too has been to the pet shop and walks up with his 'pepper bag.'

Danny pulls a chicken out of the bag. He puts the chicken above his head, holds its legs and launches himself off the cliff with the same result.

Once more Paddy shakes his head.

"For me life Danny, first der was Mick wit his budgie jumpin, den Seamus parrotshooting and now you fockin'' hengliding..."

LEF

Veteran
One weekend, the husband is in the bathroom shaving when the kid he hired to mow his lawn, a local kid named Bubba, comes in to pee. The husband slyly looks over and is shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba is. He can't help himself, and asks Bubba what his secret is.

"Well," says Bubba, "every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my penis on the bedpost three times. It works, and it sure impresses the girls!"

The husband was excited at this easy suggestion and decided to try it that very night. So before climbing into bed with his wife, he took out his penis and whacked it three times on the bedpost. His wife, half-asleep, said, "Bubba? Is that you?"

LEF

Veteran
A woman went down to the Welfare Office to get aid. The office worker asked her, "How many children do you have?"

"Ten," she replied.

"What are their names?" he asked.

"David, David, David, David, David, David, David, David, David and David," she answered.

"They're all named David?" he asked "What if you want them to come in from playing outside?"

"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just call 'David,' and they all come running in."

"And, if you want them to come to the table for dinner?"

"I just say, 'David, come eat your dinner'," she answered.

"But what if you just want ONE of them to do something?" he asked.

"Oh, that's easy," she said. "I just use their last name!"

LEF

Veteran
There's a senior citizen driving on the highway. His wife calls him on his cell phone and in a worried voice says, ''Herman, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there was a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280!''

Herman says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, there are hundreds!''

LEF

Veteran
This guy was driving along a country road. Along the side of the road he sees a sign: "Apples, $5.00 each." So he pulls over to the side of the road and asks the farmer why his apples are so expensive. The farmer says, "Well, these are peanut butter and jelly apples." So the guy buys one. He says, "These apples only taste like jelly, where's the peanut butter?" The farmer says, "Turn the apple over and take a bit of the other side." Sure enough the other side tasted like peanut butter.

So he continues on his way and along the side of the road he sees another sign: "Apples, $20.00 each." So he gets out and asks the farmer why these apples are so expensive. "These are ham and cheese apples," the farmer says. So the guy buys one. The apple only tasted like ham, so he asked the farmer why and he said, "Turn the apple over and you will taste the cheese."

Then he is driving down the road again and he sees another sign: "Apples, $50.00 each." So he asks the farmer, "What's up with these apples being so expensive?" The farmer tells him they are p***y apples. So the guy buys one. He takes a bite into the apple and says "This apple tastes like s**t!" And the farmer says, "Turn it over."

Latest posts

Latest posts