What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, none of the Democrats here want to tackle voting rights for terrorists and rapist. Lol. I love it. Can't argue with silence.

Is their a single Democrat who will actually support the policy, naw just bury your heads in the sand.

Assuming you are speaking with democrats? Too much MSM?

Cannavore

Veteran
Yeah democrats dont support restoring the right to vote to felons. This smear against Sanders originated with dems lol.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yeah democrats dont support restoring the right to vote to felons. This smear against Sanders originated with dems lol.

lots of people of all parties support restoration of rights to many felons, depending on the crime. most states will not restore if your crime fits into violent felonies, or the very flexible category "crimes of moral turpitude"...you gotta admit, lots of human behavior could fit under THAT particular tent, depending on the preferences of the observer. :whistling:

Cannavore

Veteran
lots of people of all parties support restoration of rights to many felons, depending on the crime. most states will not restore if your crime fits into violent felonies, or the very flexible category "crimes of moral turpitude"...you gotta admit, lots of human behavior could fit under THAT particular tent, depending on the preferences of the observer. :whistling:

sure i wasn't attempting to limit it to a specific ideology. because if we're being straight up, allowing all American citizens to vote should not be a controversial position. it's what i would consider a libertarian position.

also to all our alamists out there, majority of those US terrorists in US jails will be released in 15 years. isn't THAT more offensive than giving americans in jail the choice to vote if they want?? it is to me! convicted terrorists having a smaller sentence to some drug offenders?!?!?! GTFO!

Cannavore

Veteran
even though they use the marathon bomber framing as if it's legitmate, notice the difference between this local news outlet specifically when they talk to the locals with a corporate fake news smear merchant like CNN where they planted fake questions by Harvard elitist cucks in the CNN town hall asking why bernie had the same policies as the USSR (he doesn't) as if it's legitimate. FOX's Bernie town hall was more fair hahahaha.

[YOUTUBEIF]5likB_gwZAI[/YOUTUBEIF]

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Packer - Great answer but you deny the reality of the mid terms and the shift in the House of Representatives. The Blue wave is a tsunami.

When racists, nazis and white nationalists publicly support the president and republicans approve - we have a problem.

Dems need a big shift to the left just to get back in the middle because the right has dragged us so far to the right.

Pelosi is just trying to keep the new idiot loudmouths from completely destroying what's left of her crumbling party. They are even considering eliminating AOC'S district, as damage control. I love the complete ignorance of a woman who garnered 16,000 votes in a heavily blue district with 750,000 people, and thinks she's the BOSS. Gotta love the enthusiasm. Lol.

Considering her predicament, I agree Pelosi is playing it smart, smart as you can in a party full of clowns. The presidential candidates could take a lesson or two from her.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

Dems need a big shift to the left just to get back in the middle because the right has dragged us so far to the right.

That's the intuitive thought. But history has shown when the right goes far right, the left goes far left. It'll get messy I think. Division is the flavor of our times.

It's slash and burn up here, and both sides are fucked up. Royally.

'Boogieman'

Packer - Great answer but you deny the reality of the mid terms and the shift in the House of Representatives. The Blue wave is a tsunami.

When racists, nazis and white nationalists publicly support the president and republicans approve - we have a problem.

I wouldn't call it much of a blue wave, they couldn't even take the senate back.

White Beard

That's the intuitive thought. But history has shown when the right goes far right, the left goes far left. It'll get messy I think. Division is the flavor of our times.

It's slash and burn up here, and both sides are fucked up. Royally.

Not some down here: for the last 30 years, the farther right GOP goes, the farther right the Dems go, just not as far. Democratic Party in US is solidly center-right, and has been since LBJ.

med4u

Veteran
so what your saying is terrorist murdering baby raping fucks in prison should have a right to vote....but some small fraction of far right extremist yet still law abiding citizens have no rights?
you truly have a knack for talkin out of your ass

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
so what your saying is terrorist murdering baby raping fucks in prison should have a right to vote....but some small fraction of far right extremist yet still law abiding citizens have no rights?
you truly have a knack for talkin out of your ass

Once again ZERO FACTS and a bunch of bullshit.

med4u

Veteran
trump also had a ten year old son...must of made you feel pretty big to pick on him...
bunch of pussies...

Status
Not open for further replies.