What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
@Blue Oyster
And I think all of your 112 ICMag posts are on it.

Impeachment thread, right?

Mueller report. Did you even read one page? Uuuuuuuuhh.....

"..now shuffle along" Sorry buddy, but that's not a typical American expression. Maybe your english teacher was a Britt? :laughing:

No need...I have an Attorney General
That does that...I believe he said no collusion and no obstruction...incase
You missed it

med4u

Veteran
Hello all,

True or false:

Would ignoring a President’s repeated efforts to obstruct an investigation into his own disloyal behavior inflict a great and lasting damage on this country?

Dare to answer? It is not hard,,,,well maybe.

minds_I

Apparently Bob Mueller didnt think so...seems he found it quite difficult to answer...

However the attempt to unseat a duly elected president with eronios evidence could definatly be considered treason

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
@Blue Oyster

No need...I have an Attorney General
That does that...I believe he said no collusion and no obstruction...incase
You missed it

So, you didn't read a word of the report, you spew regurgitated propaganda, and you've got the nerve to criticize someone else's "skill set"?

I see you have been on ICMag for 8 years, but all your posts are in the last 6 weeks.

Are you Rumplestillskin or did you just get a med change? The only other explanation is that someone hacked this board and mined some dormant IDs for their friends to use.

Whitey... this thread moves at a good speed
Your disjointed and random drops of
Incoherent and boorish drivel are only superseded by your total lack of
Knowledge and comprehension
Perhaps try a thread with a bit slower pace where you might fit in this one is obviously beyond your skillset....now shuffle along ol timer

British idioms and devisive rampaging. Are you an angry little troll?

giphy.gif

Na Zdorovie - На здоровье

Happy 420

med4u

Veteran
:laughing: wow BO taking that report
A little hard... no?
Some of us with more than a pea brain have been trying to tell you
The bogus report would leave you feeling let down and abandoned
But disappointment and frustration
Seems to be the new norm for the demos
You'll just have to learn to deal with it and stop lashing out at others for your shortcomings
I'm sure your coloring books and blankly are still in the quiet room
Why dont you go curl up and have good cry ...mmk?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
When any news source reports news that can be backed up by video can't be disputed. Much of the news that makes Trumptard look bad is from his own mouth. Thank god for Video lol.. I still see many Trumptard supporters say its fake news even when they can see it themselves.. Any with some common sense can tell whats real News and whats opinion based. All news puts there spin of it. Most reporting by major news outlets is pretty accurate when its on video. Any news thats opinion based is fake news.
The Covington video comes to mind here. Don't eat that Elmer!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
More angry little troll talk.

This little spew shows that you know nothing about the report. What is in it? Why it was written the way it was? You haven't read a word of the report. You know nothing.

How is that little cubicle in St Petersburg? Big posters of Putin on every wall? You get your little rubles for playing on the junior varsity in lesser known web forums where you can practice to be a big troll?

A little hard... no?
You'll just have to learn to deal with it and stop lashing out at others for your shortcomings

Lashing out? You take the cake buddy. Only devisive insults from you. Not one intelligent comment. You are a troll.
Perhaps try a thread with a bit slower pace where you might fit in this one is obviously beyond your skillset....now shuffle along ol timer

White Beard

Hello all,

True or false:

Would ignoring a President’s repeated efforts to obstruct an investigation into his own disloyal behavior inflict a great and lasting damage on this country?

Dare to answer? It is not hard,,,,well maybe.

minds_I
ONLY if that President is a Democrat, apparently, ‘cause we all know, ‘everything’s okay if you’re a Republican’

White Beard

Awwww, did I make you feel bad?

In fact, I read *every* comment...some of them so dumb and clueless, that I comment on a bunch of y’all’s ignorant jabber at once, but please, continue to believe you’ve got ALL the *real* facts, and I’ll continue to point out the idiocy

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah the Easter bunny is waaay more fun than slack-jawing about politico's - and oh yeah its 4/20 - 3.49pm on 4/20 - so I have half an hour or so to get ready -

Happy 4/20 everyone!

White Beard

A little hard... no?

You know, self-awareness is actually a thing - you should look into it. People like you and your ‘friends’ will be the death of this great nation...so pardon me for trying to wake you the fuck up!

med4u

Veteran
Imagine if Bernie says on the campaign 'China if you're listening.... maybe you could hack DJT's phone?'

In our country we live with that assumption
What would you say if I told you Obama hacked Merkels phones?
Would that taint your bromance with 44?

Last edited:

pinkus

Veteran
Just looked in long enough to see someone "gotcha!" Somebody else for using British slang!

Gotcha!

However, I am an old guy from the Midwest... who watched a lot of Brit-coms. Gotcha!

There are so many idiots trying to find the thread that will unravel it ALL! I hate to break it to you, There are idiots spinning propaganda of all stripes now.

No matter which "side" you think you are on, There are idiots behind you weaving Bullshit tales about the other side. I certainly wish my lefty friends would stop buying "Rump is a Russian asset" and move on to more realistic and "nailable" shit.

And y'all of the Pizzagate Ilk....

White Beard

In our country we live with that assumption
What would you say if I told you Obama hacked Merkels phones?
Would that taint your bromance with 44?

I would say, “PROOF or it’s just more of your crazy bullshit”...but we know proof is not required in your universe, or you’d come up with some

pinkus

Veteran
Obama was instrumental in hacking every smartphone on the planet. And don't get me started on Drones.

But this is a thread about asshat 45, not AH 44.

Status
Not open for further replies.