What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
To think everything he lies about is only 'trivial' stuff is just crazy.... when he actually tells the truth it is a sight to behold.

If he catches you right in the 'feels' though, then i'm happy for you. :comfort:

Did you ever meet one of those people? He's a chronic liar.

It's like, if his mouth is moving - he's lying.

"Who's going to pay for the wall?" And then you hear all the morons - "Mexico"

Then he starts with the "fake news" bs.

WTF?

'Boogieman'

We all knew mexico was not paying for the wall. The last political lie that actually effected my life in a negative way was "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor". Trumps petty lies have no effect on me and I could care less.

igrowone

Veteran
i love when the Trumpers become born again mainstream news fans
when they see something they like, well it's OK for this story
and the context leaves a little to be desired
it's gist was it was bad Obama choices, not illegal actions

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, its all Fake news until there's something that fits there narrative lol. That story about the report making Obama look bad was wrote by Scott Jennings. Most know he's a Truptard Supporter. Its a 100% Opinion based article. That's Fake News.

M

Mr D

i love when the Trumpers become born again mainstream news fans
when they see something they like, well it's OK for this story
and the context leaves a little to be desired
it's gist was it was bad Obama choices, not illegal actions

Actually the 2 youtube videos and the CNN screen grab are a study in hypocrisy. You read that one all wrong.

CNN is not news, it's opinionated garbage.

White Beard

fuck iran....they hold our people hostage,commit terrorism around the world,killing our troops in Syria, they get nothing,and stank ass Obama paying the muslim brotherhood to further his muslim agenda....we now know that money was used by Hezbollah to fund attacks on Israel,help fund troops to Syria that resulted in us troops being killed and to help carry out many terrorist bombings around the middle east
with"their money"
giving aid or funding to a foreign advisary resulting in the death of us citizens, troops or coalition forces is a violation of high treason under us constitution punishable by death

Way to stay in topic! Do you stutter, too?
Maybe you’re just out of Ritalin and Southern Comfort

igrowone

Veteran
Actually the 2 youtube videos and the CNN screen grab are a study in hypocrisy. You read that one all wrong.

CNN is not news, it's opinionated garbage.
the videos are about hypocrisy, the cnn page is kind of out of sync
especially when it's posted as a title, not the article
you're free to post as you see fit, i just thought cnn page shot was disingenuous

M

Mr D

the videos are about hypocrisy, the cnn page is kind of out of sync
especially when it's posted as a title, not the article
you're free to post as you see fit, i just thought cnn page shot was disingenuous

Nope... It's the hypocrisy of CNN posting an article they would have called a conspiracy theory 6 months to a year ago.... before the Mueller report was released.

igrowone

Veteran
Nope... It's the hypocrisy of CNN posting an article they would have called a conspiracy theory 6 months to a year ago.... before the Mueller report was released.
well, that's your privilege
another interpretation is it's an organization changing views when presented with new information

med4u

Veteran
Way to stay in topic! Do you stutter, too?
Maybe you’re just out of Ritalin and Southern Comfort

Whitey... this thread moves at a good speed
Your disjointed and random drops of
Incoherent and boorish drivel are only superseded by your total lack of
Knowledge and comprehension
Perhaps try a thread with a bit slower pace where you might fit in this one is obviously beyond your skillset....now shuffle along ol timer

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You geniuses don't seem to comprehend that the money given back to Iran was seized from them to force them to comply. It would be the same as England seizing USA assets in England if the USA broke a law or agreement. Once the USA showed reformation, the funds would be released.
Iran conformed to demands and therefore their money was released to them. I'm well aware that your favorite media tried to make it sound like a gift as well as the stupid old man in the white house.
I'm not saying Iran is good, just telling the truth.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Whitey... this thread moves at a good speed
Your disjointed and random drops of
Incoherent and boorish drivel are only superseded by your total lack of
Knowledge and comprehension
Perhaps try a thread with a bit slower pace where you might fit in this one is obviously beyond your skillset....now shuffle along ol timer

And I think all of your 112 ICMag posts are on it.

Impeachment thread, right?

Mueller report. Did you even read one page? Uuuuuuuuhh.....

"..now shuffle along" Sorry buddy, but that's not a typical American expression. Maybe your english teacher was a Britt? :laughing:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

True or false:

Would ignoring a President’s repeated efforts to obstruct an investigation into his own disloyal behavior inflict a great and lasting damage on this country?

Dare to answer? It is not hard,,,,well maybe.

minds_I

F

Frylock

Imagine if Bernie says on the campaign 'China if you're listening.... maybe you could hack DJT's phone?'

Status
Not open for further replies.