What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frylock

You are not from the USA. Please feel free to stay out of our business. You have no idea what Trump is or isn't except what you learn watching foreign news on a 12 inch black and white tv you were given by a missionary from the USA. You have nothing to offer except bullshit, useless international babble. You wish you were American but you are not. Sucks to be you.

STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS! IT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU!!!!

OMG.... :biglaugh:

picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You will have plenty to talk about after tomorrow concerning the thread topic, so save your gay fantasy stories for your friends.

glad i gave you something for your nightly fantasy. knew you would like it. sweet dreams little boy...:laughing:

Badfishy1

Hello all,,

Mueller: tRump campaign sought to benefit from info stolen from and released by Russia.

That is all, carry on.

minds_I

No you fucking dunce. Mueller said there were ZERO Americans involved in Russian hacking. But carry on with your bullshit kiddo
#LearnToCope

iTarzan

Veteran
I repeatedly post it to illustrate the point that you guys are full of shit because you can’t back up your fake news claims.

Seriously, the Atlantic Olympics bomber is the best you’ve got? He was focused on until further evidence came out otherwise. Are you telepathic in knowing they knew he was innocent?

CNN settled the lawsuit he had against them. They also were tried in the media and it showed they new but kept running with the story.

I am only giving you that one again. There were at least 10 of them. If you don't remember them I can't help you. The last time I linked Tucker and he had them all laid out. You could easily fact check.

Start here and get back to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_controversies

iTarzan

Veteran
Oh, Fishy - now *everyone* knows you don’t know the meaning of ‘bombastic’...hate it when a fella blows the whistle on himself...

And Med4U - I gotta hand it to you...that’s about the stupidest attempt at a come-back, *ever*.

A little self-respect, gentlemen, *please*!

He was exactly right. You are not as smart as you think.

bombastic... high-sounding but with little meaning; inflated.

LOL!

med4u

Veteran
Oh, Fishy - now *everyone* knows you don’t know the meaning of ‘bombastic’...hate it when a fella blows the whistle on himself...

And Med4U - I gotta hand it to you...that’s about the stupidest attempt at a come-back, *ever*.

A little self-respect, gentlemen, *please*!

Could you be a little more specific in
Your insinuation ...

iTarzan

Veteran
We can see clearly now the rain is gone. We can see all obstacles in our way.

TRUMP HAS CLEAR SAILING NOW!

FULL STEAM AHEAD!

INVESTIGATE THE INVESTIGATORS!

RELEASE THE FULL UNREDACTED HILLARY EMAIL REPORT NOW!!!!!

packerfan79

Veteran
Sometimes i feel like you have an opinion worth hearing out and then you go and post sh*t like this that snuffs out every reasonable thing you have muttered....

People hate Trump because he is a certified lying scumbag, the vast majority don't hate his voters, they might pity them or facepalm at their gullibility but hatred? I think not....

And if that's how you feel about half of a country then for sure i pity you....

The truth is that Trump is the most divisive, hateful asshole around and he is quite clever in the way he attracts people with persecuted or hateful feelings themselves.... that is his only skill.... he recognized that a lot of people felt that way and used his conman skills to scoop them up, you are one of them.

You guys (for the most part) aren't the real bad guys, HE IS.

I really couldn't care less.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Mueller knew 17 months ago there was no collusion by Trump with Russia. He should have come forward then. But instead he waited. He waited because he wanted to trick Trump into committing obstruction of justice. Trump didn't bite. They tried to trick him. They didn't like who won.

Obama and his administration have broken the law trying to take Trump down. It will all be revealed in the coming months. You illogical Trump haters will have to come around eventually/ When your Democratic totem topples. When you see the people you trusted go to jail you will then hopefully become woke.

G `day iT

Mueller ?
Didn`t he investigate 9 / 11 ?

Need I say anymore ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's going to work hard at whatever he wants. I raise my children with morals, and values. Capitalism isn't greedy, it's the Consentual exchange of a good or service. Capitalism has raised half the world out of abject poverty (real poverty, not imaginary American poverty) in the last few decades. Capitalism is freedom. I know that freedom is a bad word to the left. Can't have equality of outcome without government compulsion.

Leave my children out of your ignorant argument. Your not kind because you vote for a politician who promises to take what's not yours to give it to someone who didn't work for it. You want kindness take what you have earned and give it to someone in need, don't wait for the government to do it, you do it. Live your beliefs. Billions of people worldwide would kill for a chance at living the way you live, stop talking and start doing something, since you're such a kind person.

You don't know who you are talking to. I am the special needs child. I did give away a fortune. I did not vote for any such person but I would to help your child.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He understands very well, as do many of Trump's voters.

Americans have been indifferent to politicians lies and corruption for decades. There is little shock value over Trump's past misdeeds when society is rife with corruption and greed.

C'mon Mr. D. That's lame and you know it. You know he didn't realize you were slamming Trump. Get back on the over double digit train.

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
No you fucking dunce. Mueller said there were ZERO Americans involved in Russian hacking. But carry on with your bullshit kiddo
#LearnToCope

Easy Fishy, Eeeeeaasy. #Calm the fuck down.:biggrin:

Consigliere Barr loves Cohen's old job. Everybody should get a fixer, right?

minds_I

Veteran
#LearnToCope

Hello all,

I am not responsible for you ignorance....read (and try to comprehend) the report.

That is all, carry on.

minds_I

addendum: further, I never said the campaign was involved in the hacking.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We can see clearly now the rain is gone. We can see all obstacles in our way.

TRUMP HAS CLEAR SAILING NOW!

FULL STEAM AHEAD!

INVESTIGATE THE INVESTIGATORS!

RELEASE THE FULL UNREDACTED HILLARY EMAIL REPORT NOW!!!!!

Mr D. I rest my case.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
No you can remain silent. You are not from the USA. You want to be American but you are not. Sucks to be you. It is best if you ...

STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS! IT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU!!!!

G `day iT

Unfortunately the decisions the POTUS makes affects people the world over .

It does concern me and it is my business .
So go take a long walk on a short pier . And forget about telling people what to do .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

M

Mr D

C'mon Mr. D. That's lame and you know it. You know he didn't realize you were slamming Trump. Get back on the over double digit train.

I say that based on private conversations we have had in the past. He's well aware that I'm no Trump supporter and it's not a secret from anyone who regularly posts in this thread. I've stated it more than once.

He understands my only concern is that if this crap can happen to a president, god help the rest of us.

I don't care if Trump gets fried for something he actually did.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Mueller: report lays out tRump's effort to stop inquiry and details multiple contacts with Russians.

Mueller: tRump engaged in series of targeted efforts to control and end the Russia investigation.

Can't be right? could it? hmmmm

minds_I

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I say that based on private conversations we have had in the past. He's well aware that I'm no Trump supporter and it's not a secret from anyone who regularly posts in this thread. I've stated it more than once.

He understands my only concern is that if this crap can happen to a president, god help the rest of us.

I don't care if Trump gets fried for something he actually did.

So let's hear him and these other blokes say 'yes they know Trump is a scumbag and that he should not hold the office he does based upon the numerous corrupt and likely criminal things he has done throughout his life'.

As for this happening to a president and happening to the rest of us, where have you been? This has been happening to common folk for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.