What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Rod's mouth was drooping. Like he had a stroke.

You must have been watching the photoshop channel because I saw him looking straight ahead, at attention, and he did not even blink the entire time.

So enjoy your fantasy.

Reality. Congress will take care of this. Mueller will testify.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,
do not loss sight that the Russian government did indeed impact our elections with the explicate desire to help dirty donald.

It would seem that happened....do you think putin did that for our benefit?

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1041353_web1_1143513411.jpg

'Boogieman'

Hello all,
do not loss sight that the Russian government did indeed impact our elections with the explicate desire to help dirty donald.

It would seem that happened....do you think putin did that for our benefit?

minds_I

Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries gave Hillary Clinton's campaign money while also colluding with Ukraine. I doubt those countries have our best interests in mind. Putin knew Trump was campaigning on leaving Syria while Hillary wanted to stay so no doubt he wanted Trump to win. Either way I still support leaving these endless wars in the middle east.

med4u

Veteran
You must have been watching the photoshop channel because I saw him looking straight ahead, at attention, and he did not even blink the entire time.

So enjoy your fantasy.

Reality. Congress will take care of this. Mueller will testify.

Yea nope...that's up to muellers boss
That's right Billy "big balls" Barr has to ok all dat...so y'all keep dissin bill
You might not even get him...js

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yet he decided not to prosecute Trump for obstruction.

A president cannot be prosecuted.

I had a skim through some of the document/report. Were I a Trump supporter I'd be embarrassed now, especially that it outlines that the lies told about Clinton which I saw repeated over and over through social media originated with the Russian organization IRA. These lies were joyously repeated mostly by little tiny Donny and Eric but also by the big turd himself.....read.

It is disgusting that a clear majority winner can lose an election in the USA. What a great example for the world.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yea nope...that's up to muellers boss
That's right Billy "big balls" Barr has to ok all dat...so y'all keep dissin bill
You might not even get him...js

Are you hoping for an answer in baby talk?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone should of been concerned when Hillary smashes the hard drives and used bleach bit to hide everything right after a subpoena to turn it all over. Now imagine if Trump did that?

Also Mueller was "unable to conclude that criminal conduct occurred".... so your POTUS committed crimes statement is still unproven. Liberals/progressives just can't handle the Truth.

Do you really believe he committed no crimes before taking office? Really? He settled a lawsuit claiming fraud, as I recall; just one amongst a plethora.

It is his boys who are the real criminals IMO.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can only speak for plumbing/HVAC as I work for my dad who owns a very small business. For one we can finally turn off the water to a house from the street. Before we had to call the water department just for them to take all day just to complete a simple task. Since we work with water and must be sure all water is off this is a huge improvement for both us and the customer as they pay less in labor and we finish more calls throughout the day.

That sounds completely moronic to say that came from Trump. Sounds like a municipal regulation. I've turned off city water many times BTW.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

It would seem that Mueller farmed out cases outside of is mandate to other districts.....I wonder what they are?

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree, Here in Cali we can turn off all utilities to our homes any time we want. We dont need to tell anyone about it. That def sounds like some regs his city does.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is why the idiot liberals hate Trump and his voters. They don't believe people who disagree with them should be allowed to exist. Why do you think they want to get rid of the electoral college?

The hatred of hardworking Americans, by the lazy fucking leftist is insane. Thankfully the hardworking Americans won, and the leftist scum lost.

Peckerfan; What is your special needs child going to work hard at? [forgive me if I confused you with another member]
Will it make him/her a leftist scum if unable to work hard?
~ a special needs child who worked harder than most all his life, yet has the brains to see the difference between capitalist greed and kindness

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A little disappointed the report did not provide better obstruction talking points for CNN and MSNBC. Very anti climatic.

Now I suppose Barr can finally get down to the business of indicting those who conspired with foreign actors to interfere with the 2016 election as well as a few other nasty deeds.

If you watched Rosenstein during Barr's press conference you can tell he knows a world of shit is coming now that this farce is over.

The funniest thing here is the attempted use of a bullshit story to take down a guy with 3 closets full of skeletons. My god pick one or two things that actually happened instead of making shit up that you can't prove. What a fuckin joke.

This...

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

It would seem that Shameless Sara Huckasands deliberately lied in giving a press conference....surprise surprise.

It is actually not hard to tell when she is lying...she has a facial tick ( a tell) that is noticeable.

Rep. Gaetz is telling me that the Mueller team were overly aggressive in their report. huh? overly aggressive.

minds_I

minds_I

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The effect of propaganda has left them with a hatred for Trump that allows them to pivot without shame. Fer crips sake some of them are still quoting and linking to CNN and MSNBC like they have shread of credibility.

Did you notice Fishy did not even understand your post?

Badfishy1

A president cannot be prosecuted.

I had a skim through some of the document/report. Were I a Trump supporter I'd be embarrassed now, especially that it outlines that the lies told about Clinton which I saw repeated over and over through social media originated with the Russian organization IRA. These lies were joyously repeated mostly by little tiny Donny and Eric but also by the big turd himself.....read.

It is disgusting that a clear majority winner can lose an election in the USA. What a great example for the world.

Man understand soils, not so much the electoral college or the reasoning behind it. Inb4 something something slaves... that HELPED the dems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts