What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Edit: lol just saw your CNN ‘source’. For the past 2 years CNN was saying trump was going to be impeached after mueller report. Mueller report drops, no charges and STILL pretending CNN is ‘credible’.

The actual Mueller report just dropped about two hours before your genius post, and you expect charges already? Your cheer-leading side is taking over, BF:laughing:

'Boogieman'

im genuinely curious what about trump the supporters on this site love about him?

what has he done for you and your life?

what changes have you seen in your life that are positive that you can attribute to him?

please show me a list..otherwise u hold no merit

Conservative dominate supreme court for years to come was the big reason I voted for Trump and I'm satisfied. I'm paying less federal taxes than the last 10 years. The family businesses is doing great since the reduction of taxes and regulations. Low unemployment rates due to a thriving economy. The liberal meltdown is pure entertainment. Life is great in small town America.

:tiphat:

'Boogieman'

What specific regulations?

I can only speak for plumbing/HVAC as I work for my dad who owns a very small business. For one we can finally turn off the water to a house from the street. Before we had to call the water department just for them to take all day just to complete a simple task. Since we work with water and must be sure all water is off this is a huge improvement for both us and the customer as they pay less in labor and we finish more calls throughout the day.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Conservative dominate supreme court for years to come was the big reason I voted for Trump and I'm satisfied. I'm paying less federal taxes than the last 10 years. The family businesses is doing great since the reduction of taxes and regulations. Low unemployment rates due to a thriving economy. The liberal meltdown is pure entertainment. Life is great in small town America.

:tiphat:

The tax plan was not done to help you. I'm sure you believe it was because u got a few bucks lol. The Conservatives on the supreme court are not goona side with conservative values all the time. In fact the Conservative party(GOP) as we know it is dead. This POTUS has killed all the GOP values you hold so dear.

I don't see the same Meltdown you claim. If voicing our dislike what Trumptard does is a Meltdown im ok with that.

You only got 2 more years max of supporting a Metal case. Than you can go back to complaining how bad life is lol.

The love you Trumptard supporters have of us being divided says a lot:tiphat:.

Time to go water the dank. :dance013:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Barr said Mueller told him that the OLC opinion on not indicting a sitting president wasn't a factor. The report includes it as a factor.

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
BLATANT EFFORT TO CASH IN ON TRUMP: Immediately upon joining the TRUMP campaign, MANAFORT directed GATES to draft memos to oligarchs including DERIPASKA, AKHMETOV & LYOVOCHKIN, trumpeting his role on the campaign & offering to consult on Ukrainian politics in the future

med4u

Veteran
this seems to be the big take away
crimes were ordered but were not carried out
seems his minions have more common sense than their leader
but the day is young, more ferreting is in order

Yes hence the title consullors and advisors..."its good to be king"

Badfishy1

Hillery is not POTUS. Why be concerned about someone that doesn't matter.

Mueller was "unable to conclude that "No" criminal conduct occurred" Because he never got to interview Trumptard. Without intent it cant be done. Thats why he wanted it kicked to congress to decide if impeachment was warranted. This is there job. It helps if u follow along and quote it correctly lol.

Liberals/progressives I'm neither of these lol. You obviously wont believe anything bad Truptard does. Those of us that think Trumptard is BAD doesnt mean where libtards or progressives.

I guess u cant even trust a link from CNN LOL. If u want to read the full report and learn something thats the link for it.

I have started reading report elsewhere. Why would somebody willingly give shekels to a fraud ‘news’ agency? There are 6 gorillion other places w the report. Why would any sane person give them revenue?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All news puts a spin on it. CNN is not even close to a fraud news source. They make mistakes sure but will correct it all day. You posting they are doesn't make it True. Some of that alternative facts you Truptard supporters use.

Fox news is much more worse than any other news source reporting the facts. Fox news is an opinion based reality show. Why do u think Truptard loves it. There are a few people on Fox news that are good like Chris Wallace.

Cannavore

Veteran
What policies did Obama enact that had a more powerful effect on improving the economy than Lowering taxes and regulations on the entire business industry?

the economy broke corporate profit records under Obama year after year after year. the largest since WW2. nearly everything touted as an achievement for trump on the economy is old trends.. all you have to do is take one look at a chart like the ones i just posted not too long ago.

overall, the economy is great if you're on the top, just as it was under obama. for the rest of us not much has changed. wages are still down, yet productivity is way high, corporate profits are at record highs every year, jobs are still being outsourced, many of the jobs being produced are still the same service level jobs under obama, corporations are paying record low levels of taxes... before the trump tax break (where 83% of the benefits went to the top), the effective rate for large companies and fortune 500 level companies was somewhere in the high teens to low twenties (even though on the books it was 30 something percent).... now they're paying closer to zero with a marginal rate closer to the old effective rate.

Cannavore

Veteran
every news source on television and most print news sources are corporatist fake news gatekeeping garbage. CNN are scum just like the rest.

redlaser

Veteran
I have started reading report elsewhere. Why would somebody willingly give shekels to a fraud ‘news’ agency? There are 6 gorillion other places w the report. Why would any sane person give them revenue?

You have a seriously high standard for news sources, would you care to share ones you recommend?

CNN is discounted as fraud because:

a) Anderson Cooper stood in a water ditch, somehow misleading

b) No impeachment yet

c) The sandman lawsuit

igrowone

Veteran
here's one perspective on Trump's orders and directives to his staff
Trump orders them to obstruct justice, not actually trusting their Führer they decline
now there does seem to be a conspiracy to obstruct justice
certainly we've seen members here recount how low the bar was when it came to conspiracy
you know, average people savaged by our legal system
now when someone directs another to commit a crime, i'd say your case for conspiracy is open and shut
hell it's the whole concept in police sting operations

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I'm watching news it isn't gonna be fox. I watch many different news channels. What most cover is at least partly true. That can be debated. It's up to ea of us to find out which is being the most honest in there reporting..

White Beard

All news puts a spin on it. CNN is not even close to a fraud news source. They make mistakes sure but will correct it all day. You posting they are doesn't make it True. Some of that alternative facts you Truptard supporters use.

Fox news is much more worse than any other news source reporting the facts. Fox news is an opinion based reality show. Why do u think Truptard loves it. There are a few people on Fox news that are good like Chris Wallace.
In fairness, I have to say Shep Smith is first-rate, and the only source of *actual* fact-based reporting at Fox...and he’s not afraid to piss off the people he works for - or with.

Of course, most Fox fans HATE him for it

'Boogieman'

the economy broke corporate profit records under Obama year after year after year. the largest since WW2. nearly everything touted as an achievement for trump on the economy is old trends.. all you have to do is take one look at a chart like the ones i just posted not too long ago.

overall, the economy is great if you're on the top, just as it was under obama. for the rest of us not much has changed. wages are still down, yet productivity is way high, corporate profits are at record highs every year, jobs are still being outsourced, many of the jobs being produced are still the same service level jobs under obama, corporations are paying record low levels of taxes... before the trump tax break (where 83% of the benefits went to the top), the effective rate for large companies and fortune 500 level companies was somewhere in the high teens to low twenties (even though on the books it was 30 something percent).... now they're paying closer to zero with a marginal rate closer to the old effective rate.

Before Trump many in my small town were unemployed and barely making ends meet. Now most have a decent job and living much better. This is happening all over small towns in America. One thing Trump ran on was jobs and so far many are satisfied. They may not be rich but they can live comfortably considering the cost of living in small towns is next to nothing.

I still ask what exact policies did Obama enact that boosted the economy? Things were fucked in my small town while he was in office although I won't deny the horrible fucker bush had a lot to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.