What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, Hillery isn't on the ballot this time.. He's always going to be a POS regardless of any outcome. If he does pull another win with Russia's help It just means millions of people are OK with his corruption. Seems like trumpsters have forgotten a sitting POTUS cant be indicted, that's why Muller did not weigh in with his opinion. His job wasn't to bring charges against Trump. Its Congress job to start the impeachment process if there's proof of high crimes and misdemeanors. If they are blocked accessing that prof how can they do there job. Even if he does get impeached MP will pardon him for any crimes..

St. Phatty

lol, Hillery isn't on the ballot this time.. He's always going to be a POS regardless of any outcome. If he does pull another win with Russia's help It just means millions of people are OK with his corruption.

I don't understand why people are blaming Russia for Trump's win.

He appeals to red-state folks, and of course Israel supporters, in general.

He won because the best the Dem's could do is Hillary. He got more votes. He didn't need Russia's help - he had the Democrats on his side, determined to run an un-popular candidate (Hillary) when they could have let Sanders win the nomination.

I know Sanders doesn't appeal to everybody, but all he needed to do was appeal to the Dem base - which he did.

igrowone

Veteran

He won because the best the Dem's could do is Hillary. He got more votes. He didn't need Russia's help - he had the Democrats on his side, determined to run an un-popular candidate (Hillary) when they could have let Sanders win the nomination.

I know Sanders doesn't appeal to everybody, but all he needed to do was appeal to the Dem base - which he did.

i think it's a minority that believe that Russia was effective in their actions
it's that it was done at all, a presidential candidate used a foreign power to aid in his election
that's the crime, and it's an obvious crime
the Trumpets don't care, and obviously never will

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I don't blame Russia. Its a fact Russia helped him win with all the postings in social media changing the minds of weak minded independent voters. Without them he would not have won.. Anyone with a HS education would know it was all BS,

Rep don't have a large enough base to get anyone elected. Independent voters are the people that decide who is elected in most elections.Just depends how many of us vote.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I don't blame Russia. Its a fact Russia helped him win with all the postings in social media changing the minds of weak minded independent voters. Without them he would not have won.. Anyone with a HS education would know it was all BS,

Rep don't have a large enough base to get anyone elected. Independent voters are the people that decide who is elected in most elections.Just depends how many of us vote.

This is why republicans sell out to the rich. Everything is for sale because they can't get elected without the Koch brothers et all. Fools perceive the heavy manipulative advertising as popularity. In fact the repubs have done everything they can with gerrymandering and giving corporations a voice of free speech (aka unlimited donations) and they're just barely making it. They're done this time.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In 2021 he is going to be released into the White House again. Right after he wins the 2020 election. And all you POS Trump haters will realize he wasn't a POS, you were.

Microbeman we all know what the post was about at the time it was posted. The OP was just sitting at home chilling the champaign ready to pop the cork when Mueller indicted Trump with his report. Didn't happen. So please feel free to suck on the Mueller report.

IT IS OVER. TRUMP IS STILL PRESIDENT AND WILL WIN A SECOND TERM.

REJOICE!

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Russian Collusion... discuss please.

So only you are clairvoyant? Only you knew specifically the hidden meaning in the words written by igrowone? :bow:

igrowone

Veteran
In 2021 he is going to be released into the White House again. Right after he wins the 2020 election. And all you POS Trump haters will realize he wasn't a POS, you were.

Microbeman we all know what the post was about at the time it was posted. The OP was just sitting at home chilling the champaign ready to pop the cork when Mueller indicted Trump with his report. Didn't happen. So please feel free to suck on the Mueller report.

IT IS OVER. TRUMP IS STILL PRESIDENT AND WILL WIN A SECOND TERM.

Russian Collusion... discuss please.

well, collusion was never mentioned in the start of the thread
pretty much anything Trump related is fair game, since Trump has a need to perform an illegal deed a day, and sometimes 3 or 4
Champagne? wrong theme for our setting, a large bowl of the choicest herb imaginable would be my choice
no offense to any Champagne fans in the room

stadanko

This is why republicans sell out to the rich. Everything is for sale because they can't get elected without the Koch brothers et all. Fools perceive the heavy manipulative advertising as popularity. In fact the repubs have done everything they can with gerrymandering and giving corporations a voice of free speech (aka unlimited donations) and they're just barely making it. They're done this time.

And don't forget the $30M of Russian dark money flowing to Trump and the Republicans via the NRA. Loyalty to the NRA = loyalty to Putin.

Right now if Trump weren't president he'd be facing several felony charges for Federal Election Commission violations (e.g. Stormy,
McDougal).

https://www.citizensforethics.org/p...mp-appears-to-have-committed-multiple-crimes/

Add tax evasion, bank fraud, and money laundering as felonies he's committed recently enough to be charged and yeah if didn't have Barr covering his ass he'd be paddling up shit's creek on his way to the clink.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
All true. The list goes on and on and on.

Fools dismiss it as fake fake fake.

And don't forget the $30M of Russian dark money flowing to Trump and the Republicans via the NRA. Loyalty to the NRA = loyalty to Putin.

Right now if Trump weren't president he'd be facing several felony charges for Federal Election Commission violations (e.g. Stormy,
McDougal).

https://www.citizensforethics.org/p...mp-appears-to-have-committed-multiple-crimes/

Add tax evasion, bank fraud, and money laundering as felonies he's committed recently enough to be charged and yeah if didn't have Barr covering his ass he'd be paddling up shit's creek on his way to the clink.

F

Frylock

And all you POS Trump haters will realize he wasn't a POS, you were.

Yes, once we get more 'woke' we will all realize that he isn't a lying, stealing, narcissistic, sexual predator-pervert, fraud.... and that he is just misunderstood. :covereyes:

I saw a video of Cenk Uygur being pretty much put into place by Glenn Greenwald for all of his hyperbole of the last few years, but not before Glenn shared his own hilarious personal opinion of Trump-

'A complete scumbag, he's indescribably corrupt and has only gotten worse over time, and as a human being i pretty much consider him bereft of any human virtue'

I'm sorry.... it made me LOL so i thought i would share here.

M

Mr D

Mueller looked in to that and based on what has been disclosed I'm not sure your statement can be backed up with facts from Mueller's investigation.

This is a group made up of some former Obama officials so I'm sure it's unbiased. "Appears to have committed multiple crimes" The Republicans have similar groups with Justice for All sounding names. They are just as biased and phony.

Add tax evasion, bank fraud, and money laundering

So has the IRS been allowing Trump to get away with illegal tax evasion and for how long?

I remember reading the Trump's loans were being looked at amidst reports he over inflated his assets on loan applications. However I never saw any criminal referrals or indictments. Do you have any links showing indictments for bank fraud?

I haven't read anything about money laundering, do you have an links?

Last edited:

minds_I

Veteran
Mueller looked in to that and based on what has been disclosed I'm not sure your statement can be backed up with facts from Mueller's investigation.

This is a group made up of some former Obama officials so I'm sure it's unbiased. "Appears to have committed multiple crimes" The Republicans have similar groups with Justice for All sounding names. They are just as biased and phony.

So has the IRS been allowing Trump to get away with illegal tax evasion and for how long?

I remember reading the Trump's loans were being looked at amidst reports he over inflated his assets on loan applications. However I never saw any criminal referrals or indictments. Do you have any links showing indictments for bank fraud?

I haven't read anything about money laundering, do you have an links?

Hello all,

All good questions that can be answered should his tax returns and financial statements be provided from scrutiny...ah?

Which begs the question...why does he not show them?

minds_I

Politics and cannabis don't go together it's pretty obvious.

Ive always felt cannabis and right wing dont go together...
but you live and learn.

Ive never understood how people could smoke and still be negative towards other people.
That emotion was for the powder sniffers.

Herb was the healing of the nation.
Some people prefer the splitting of a nation.

Sunshineinabag

I've seen folks who came back from areas not Vietnam during that conflict..........that were sent as young men to a meat grinder called Laos .......all I ever got was steel radial tire sandals and ya gotta eat what they eat! Otherwise ya stand out like a shit spreader in April! Those old school sunshine in a bag red snake punta rojo real deal SA cultivars actually helped him more than ANY va medication or Doctor could that's for damn sure! It's hard for me where I am because I was raised by folks like this man who taught me to treat others like I want to be treated .........always fulfill my obligations Via word of mouth and handshakes ......AND NEVER HIT A WOMEN ever!
I come from Vermont where Bernie has done what he has done, he replaced Richard Snelling .......I can tell you Richard was the only guy I voted for be issue he did what he said he would do, and he made himself available to his constiuancy by appearing at all sorts of family functions......I wish there were a way besides politics to solve this weird clusterfuk of disagreements.

Speaking of disagrements....I'm watching game of thrones show.......man oh man does the iron born sailor lady get my eye, that is my kind of women right there! Have a good day!,

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
…...

:laughing:..... and alla the above CRIMES will be awaiting prosecution when he's 'free' so he HAS TO win the 2020 election to stay outa jail.:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.