What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

I just can't imagine why anyone would question CNN or MSNBC's credibility. Michael was a huge supporter/contributor to the Russian Conspiracy Theory.

Avenatti appeared on CNN and MSNBC between March 7th and May 10th, 2018, at least 65 times and 43 times, respectively, for a total of at least 108 appearances.

The breadth of Avenatti’s alleged crimes is clear in the maximum sentence he would face if convicted on all counts: 335 years in prison.
https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-avenatti-indicted-fraud-theft-charges-20190411-story.html

The Julian Assange arrest is a travesty. The bullshit news stories circulating about him joining forces with the Russian's to hack the DNC are a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stTMt1tLT4g

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Poor Julian, he doesn't look too happy, long white hair, long white beard, ranting and raving, justiculating wildly, let's see where this goes! :bigeye:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why would any think Trump could come up with good policy. I would bet Money anything good didn't come out of his brain. He just puts his name on everything. 1 of the walls that was going in under Obama(This project had been planned before Trump even announced his presidential candidacy in 2015) Trump had a Plaque attached to it with his name on it LMAO. We all paid for that..

picture.php

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Does anyone know the character of Sargent Schultz of Hogan's Heroes tv sitcom of the 60's...."I know nothing, I see nothing"....right?

tRump before assange arrest...." I love wikileaks"

after arrest...."I know nothing of wikileaks"

It is like a stable genius believes the rest of use don't remember......phuquing insulting to all Americans...in my opinion.

That my president....phuquing embarrassing.

minds_I

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: True dat, but at least he found himself a NEW FIXER and there's bound to be plenty of new leaks and stuff seeping out from the redacted/functionally useless Mueller Report, etc., not to mention Julian - he looks weak! :laughing: :tiphat:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not so much that they lie for me it's just everything they push goes against everything I believe. I do believe they are biased but I will admit Fox is biased too. Now Donna Brazil is on fox, no wonder the DNC doesn't want Fox in the debates.
All those TV heads will preach whichever side of the argument that butters their bread.

American nationalism (patriotism) to the point of looking at immigrants (legal or not) as invaders, is a joke. They should look back at their own history and what was stated about their arrival. They took more than jobs. They successfully destroyed one of the best functioning systems in the world.

Americans should start educating themselves and tone things down. The number one phrase throughout the world to describe Americans now is 'dumb'. This is not what you want. I think it used to be 'generous'.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something tells me he will fit right in :tiphat:

As far as environmental regulations goes that is the last thing im worried about, the economy is more important for me.

That is not using critical thinking. Without the environment there will be no economy. Why are Americans (and others) so obsessed about growing the economy?? A sustainable economy makes much more logical sense. If the prices do not inflate, then your income does not need to.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im not worried about caring for or feeding anyone, people should take care of themselves not rely on the government. The economy is rolling in my neck of the woods. Everyone is working and living a decent life. If I can make enough money to own my own house and live happily and that's all that matters. I could care less if other people have more money than me. Seems like a good number of Americans approve of Trump's economy so im not alone. :tiphat:

Do you have a mother?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a dear friend who is an engineer who has designed a silent, bird-safe windmill capable of being mounted on a rooftop. Others are pursuing the same end.

I notice that you don’t mention solar (because ‘windmill cancer’) but the cost of solar panel production has gone down (across the board, not just in China) - WAY down, and continue to get cheaper: there is NO sensible reason for any government building /military installation to *not* have solar roofs. Doing so would by itself reduce the need for big-tech / big-problem approaches.

(Cue lecture on ‘free stuff’ in 5..4...)

Ya....duh but at night you can't watch TV.

Badfishy1

Do you have a mother?

Would venture to say he probably does. If his mother has any intelligence she would have PREPARED for end of life care and not prepared with the hope of living off of SUPPLEMENTAL income. But nice work on the personal attack and bringing a family member into the equation

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why would any think Trump could come up with good policy. I would bet Money anything good didn't come out of his brain. He just puts his name on everything. 1 of the walls that was going in under Obama(This project had been planned before Trump even announced his presidential candidacy in 2015) Trump had a Plaque attached to it with his name on it LMAO. We all paid for that..

View Image

Where are my steaks? someone was going to bring...ah there they are...Trump steaks, the best steaks in the world and Trump water and....someone wanna buy a car? have I got a deal for you
That is what Trump is...always has been....nothing.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would venture to say he probably does. If his mother has any intelligence she would have PREPARED for end of life care and not prepared with the hope of living off of SUPPLEMENTAL income. But nice work on the personal attack and bringing a family member into the equation

I was not addressing you and also made no personal attack. Regardless of preparations one can lose everything when a family member becomes ill, like with cancer, especially if the 'PREPARATIONS' are denied by capitalist insurance companies.

'Boogieman'

All those TV heads will preach whichever side of the argument that butters their bread.

American nationalism (patriotism) to the point of looking at immigrants (legal or not) as invaders, is a joke. They should look back at their own history and what was stated about their arrival. They took more than jobs. They successfully destroyed one of the best functioning systems in the world.

Americans should start educating themselves and tone things down. The number one phrase throughout the world to describe Americans now is 'dumb'. This is not what you want. I think it used to be 'generous'.

Who cares what the rest of the world thinks, this is not a popularity contest. My problem with illegal immigration is that so many are crossing the border its not sustainable, we have more coming in then we can accommodate, this will eventually raise my taxes and you can bet I will vote against that. Now those hard working Mexican families that are capable of supporting themselves are very welcome to come here as far as im concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts