What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Cloneman

Veteran
Midas

Midas

Talking of Rare Dankness, heres his Midas (Albert Walker x Nevil's Wreck) at 8 weeks.
These were a half pack (about 7 years old).
6 seeds > 6 plants > 4 girls, love it!

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mako Haze From a gifted clone via 2007 ... I have a seed pack after being put on a waitlist for two years:hotbounce
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long do you take yours? Ours was just shy of 11 weeks. Looks great, Star.

Thanks ... I could’ve taken her at nine weeks believe it or not I think I went 10 weeks on this plant she was really good produced an abundance of trichomes

Happy Times

What's the pedigree of that Kush there Happy? Any haze in it?

Reminds me a bit of this pheno of a cross I did with oBoy pollen out in Mendo.
This pic is the offspring grown by my buddy outdoor in the Mendo hills .
View Image

She had a silvery look to her like Blue Dream, and the same dreamy Haze quality.

That does have a similar look there. Sour D x Oboy sounds like a nice mix. She finish for you ok outdoors?

I believe Jenny Kush = Amnesia Haze x Rare Dankness #2 (male from a Rugburn OG x Ghost OG)
This one has a real feathery spear look to her but those little buds are pretty solid, I think more of a Haze leaner, not a whole lot of OG kush in this representation

Just went timberrrrrr tonight, hanging in the garage now. The amber trich % ranged from ~15-40% depending on where I was looking. Some nice subtle purples showing up from cool nights

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! Is that one of your cross’s Johnny? I’m busting out O’Haze seeds tomorrow ... giving them a soak

JohnnyChicago

Yes but grown by a friend. My plants usually are smaller than one branch of that GDPHaze. He says it got 5-6meter tall and reported his house now smells of catpiss and black fruits.

This one was grown indoor.
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve had cat piss in marijuana before (2016 C99) I hate the smell but that doesn’t mean that the weed wasn’t good ha ha