What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

HAZENACIOUS

Hi Johnny,
Beautiful cross. I have also had good luck crossing GDP with haze. Below is a 5hz dominant GDP 5HAZE X OG Purple OG kush Ghost Train haze #1. It has a rich creamy incensy sweet flavor that also starts to take on ammonia type cat pissy tones, but only after around a 6 month cure.

I just call her Ghost Daddy 5Haze
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
After a 6 month cure below
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last edited:
G

Did you make these?. If not where did you find these?. I know Karma made some using A5h I have some of these.

Hello, no it is not my cross but from a member here who was very kind to share(he can chime in if he wants :tiphat:) . The 5hzc is from a mr nice nl5haze pack.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Which haze was used in NL5HAZE?

NL#5 x A5H. I have these A5h s1 and Bandaid 7 x A5h.

NL#5 X C5H. I cant find these anywhere.

Did you make these?. If not where did you find these?. I know Karma made some using A5h I have some of these.

Hi HH,
Commercial available NL5/Hz always has Haze C as male parental.
Haze A male got lost early so Haze A hybrids are very rare, few got preserved over time, 2 pheno’s of NL#5xHzA aka A5 Haze and 1 pheno of G13xHzA aka AG13 bred by Nevil.

KarmaG released a few A5 hybrids, ace seeds released one A5 hybridised fem line.

C5 is an old preserved cutting derived from Nevils breeding just as A5 but using male Haze C instead male Haze A, so C5 is NL#5xHzC
A few years ago i outcrossed the C5 cutting to a selected NL#5/HzC male from MNS.
From this line I selected a C5 dominant male.
This selected C5/5HzC male was used to outcross some other stellar Haze hybridised cuttings such as Bandaid7, AG13, A5, OSH, NevsHz, C5 and some others.
I test grew some myself and shared other lines with some members here and there to find out which are the better ones.
The one syds growing is one of the lines I expect to find outstanding plants.
Looks very promising so far.
Hope this helps