What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

T

TakenByTheSky

I have a bunch of northern lights #5 open pollination f3 generation made by bodhi. Ive been trying to figure out what nl#5 was used to make A5h.

I have some of those too, I grew 3 they weren't that great. Hoping these is better still left in the pack.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Nevil haze mns
picture.php

Amnesia x pan-o-haze
picture.php

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hi Maha,
Outside of this thread, sitting down in front of an assortment of buds to smoke, I would use my senses to tell me what actually has haze in it. Smell, taste, effect. It's easy for me to pick it out.

In this thread, that's kind of a provocative question. It's that line of thinking that trashed the older haze threads (like the "question for sam the skunkman on the original haze") and spurred me to create this one as an outlet for anyone that wanted to share their "unpure" work.

I see you prefer testing it okay. I like you are empiricist. so if it looks like kush, and smells similar to haze, it is haze hybrid for you? wouldn't it be more accurate to call it kush hybrid?

I dont know but all these hybrids have quite different effect to me. so can you specify what does that haze effect in haze hybrid mean for you? thanks.

well line of thinking was that original haze is quite different than its hybrids. mixing apples and oranges doesn't help the knowledge. I can stand behind this statement in any thread. yeah this thread definitely helps that other thread. I dont understand why anybody would post super silver haze in original haze thread or in ultimate sativa thread... it is like pissing on people´s work of growing original haze or untamed sativas with crazy long flowering and then some dumb guy came and posted easy to grow ssh there as ultimate sativa. it is arrogance and disrespect.. this is good place for posting it.

I believe your blue dream x original haze is true haze hybrid, even without testing, and not aghan hybrid with hint of haze :D it is killer plant!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to take down Bandaid x A5h at 13 weeks. I found a few late nanners. I cant leave plants like that in my flower room. This is what I got. I will cure it up before I try it.

picture.php

Dirt Life

Veteran
Heres the last pics of my (Haze #19 × Skunk #1) × African Buzz, she was harvested a day after. Shes in cure now for about a week. Early smoke test has left me a bit disappointed... very nice high, but only about 30 mins duration... believe it or not, theres really no body to it, very nice head though. Not euphoric, not speedy, but does perk everything up. No fog, but again, short duration, and not super strong. Will cure and see if it betters with age...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Raho

Veteran
from another post

View Image

Hopefully there's enough haze in them to stop the haze police coming round here

Also

I got 4 fems out of 6 (great), at 8 weeks will try to take pics and get the haze police approval...

Haze police have no jurisdiction in this venue ;-)
Looks like some very happy plants so far @Cloneman
Pedigree on that is (SSH x Williams Wonder) x Appalachia right?

Curious to hear how the flowers turn out.
Bodhi called the mother his "totem pole haze temple mother cut."
:dancer:
Throwing the words "Temple" and "Haze" in there suggests some exotic terps to me, so I'm looking forward to hearing your smoke report.
Were these original F1's or a later generation?

mack 10

Veteran
Heres the last pics of my (Haze #19 × Skunk #1) × African Buzz, she was harvested a day after. Shes in cure now for about a week. Early smoke test has left me a bit disappointed... very nice high, but only about 30 mins duration... believe it or not, theres really no body to it, very nice head though. Not euphoric, not speedy, but does perk everything up. No fog, but again, short duration, and not super strong. Will cure and see if it betters with age...

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

you harvested a little too early.
an extra week or so will give you a more better high.

Latest posts

Latest posts