What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey Raho, you are founder of this thread and I would be interested in your opinion, where are limits for haze hybrids, how much haze it should contain to be call haze hybrid? because last two cases in this thread, I see only afghan and very very little of haze...

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
hey Raho, you are founder of this thread and I would be interested in your opinion, where are limits for haze hybrids, how much haze it should contain to be call haze hybrid? because last two cases in this thread, I see only afghan and very very little of haze...

Curious to know your thoughts on this one, MAHA and no hurt feelings.

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So if SSH is 50% haze at best, then the SSSDH makes it maybe 25%? I can tell this plant is hazy. The SSH used must have been choice and strong willed. You get the diesel funk, but very subdued compared to the real SD. This one is so spicy and leathery. Smells like a leather shop next to a pile of rotting sandalwood. But it’s got a diesel lingering note. Sour Diesel gives you a very bright, frenetic, almost psychonaut high to start but it’s short lived. Hoping with the haze influence, this will extend that.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club

So what's your point???? KAMALA.

In all seriousness I will take down my picture. I don't want people Cough.. MAHA. Cough.. to feel threatened by a poor Afghani. :tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Curious to know your thoughts on this one, MAHA and no hurt feelings.

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

So if SSH is 50% haze at best, then the SSSDH makes it maybe 25%? I can tell this plant is hazy. The SSH used must have been choice and strong willed. You get the diesel funk, but very subdued compared to the real SD. This one is so spicy and leathery. Smells like a leather shop next to a pile of rotting sandalwood. But it’s got a diesel lingering note. Sour Diesel gives you a very bright, frenetic, almost psychonaut high to start but it’s short lived. Hoping with the haze influence, this will extend that.

beautiful plant. I had high hopes for SSSDH back in 2012. it seems to me like SSH, just more indica, bigger calyses. my opinion on SSH is widely known, and somebody else has hurt feeling from it.. I would be more interested in your opinion and comparison with oth x malawi of yours. what I remember SSSDH was super strong, and it was just like wearing big helmet. heavy head effect. not heavy body, some body yes, but head was heavy. it is opposite to cerebral to me.. guy who was growing it with me, switched to gth later. my opinion based on experience with sour diesel hybrids, is that unfortunately special moment of sour diesel effect doesn't translate to hybrids. dont say it is not possible, just say I haven't experienced it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
So what's your point???? KAMALA.

In all seriousness I will take down my picture. I don't want people Cough.. MAHA. Cough.. to feel threatened by a poor Afghani. :tiphat:

I was just asking about Raho´s opinion. you can post anything here, I dont care. it is nothing against you. I am no haze inquisition. I like all herb. after I got busted and had no herb, I was grateful even for kush buds... dont take it personally please :D your opinion can be it is haze hybrid, my can be it is ghani hybrid. and I think we can still smoke joint together :D if I dont like your opinion, it doesnt mean I dont like you. opinion is not people. what is KAMALA?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I was just asking about Raho´s opinion. you can post anything here, I dont care. it is nothing against you. I am no haze inquisition. I like all herb. after I got busted and had no herb, I was grateful even for kush buds... dont take it personally please :D your opinion can be it is haze hybrid, my can be it is ghani hybrid. and I think we can still smoke joint together :D if I dont like your opinion, it doesnt mean I dont like you. opinion is not people.

It's cool MAHA, that post was just a joke. I thought the "Cough" and "poor Afghani" would have gave it away. :biglaugh:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Hammer,
Karma's A5 BX is made with his White OG v2.0, not "The White"

Hard to find things on his A5 gear since the ICmag search engine needs more than 3 characters to get results. Here is a post where he announced the outcross:

Not a big deal to most, but it's important to me to keep pedigree details as accurate as possible.

Thanks for clarifying that. :tiphat:

Raho

Veteran

Hi Maha,
Outside of this thread, sitting down in front of an assortment of buds to smoke, I would use my senses to tell me what actually has haze in it. Smell, taste, effect. It's easy for me to pick it out.

In this thread, that's kind of a provocative question. It's that line of thinking that trashed the older haze threads (like the "question for sam the skunkman on the original haze") and spurred me to create this one as an outlet for anyone that wanted to share their "unpure" work.

I hoped it would improve the dialog on that other thread, and it did. At least it took away that specific bone of contention, but soon afterwards, a flood of unknown new members arrived to find new ways to screw things up.

For the purpose of this thread, I trust our members (with one notable exception) to make their own decision if what they post makes sense.
It's their personal reputation at stake if they post gear that clearly doesn't belong in the company of plants that are clearly true "Haze Hybrids".
I think it's important for people to have a place to share hybrid work without being hassled about "purity."
Trying to enforce some arbitrary required "%" of "true Haze blood" would not make this thread better. It would trash it like the others.

One thing that bugs me is people posting pedigrees of old Nev lines that are different from what Nev himself has shared in posts on MNS, but offer no sources to support the claims.
I don't know who most of these people are that claim to be old friends of Nev or to have been in the Netherlands during the glory days and to have "inside knowledge" about things.

I am happy to have anyone post in here, but if you are going to post info about Nevil's work that contradicts what he has said over and over, what appeared in the seed bank catalogs, you should include your sources.
I occasionally start to pick apart the unsupported info being passed off as fact, it's not hard to do, but I usually delete it before I make the post because I just don't care enough to correct misinformation, and I don't want to get into debates with people who I suspect might be trolls and turn the thread into a shit-show.

I guess I am saying that as a warning to all the newbies reading this thread to not take anything that is posted here uncontested as fact. It is up to all of us to do our own research and validate people's statements.

This is not a reference to you Maha. I don't think I have ever seen you misrepresent a pedigree or pull "facts" out of your ass. Sorry to hear about your bust BTW. I didn't know that.

Cloneman

Veteran
from another post
Here's some of the seedlings at nearly 4 weeks, 11 out of 12 Bodhi's Mountain Temple (really pleased with these old seeds). I'm going to bend them to bring the lower growth up, hopefully take cuts off that

picture.php

Hopefully there's enough haze in them to stop the haze police coming round here

Also

More good news > Because of the no show on the KM's I went through my old seed container and chose Rare Dankness Midas (6 pack) that I've had for years. Just checked them and it looks like 6 for 6 breaking soil, YAY. So the KM no show has made it a really positive outcome.

Yeehaw

I got 4 fems out of 6 (great), at 8 weeks will try to take pics and get the haze police approval...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was reading about NL#5 at Mr.N. This is listed?.

Northern Lights #5 pedigree is Northern Lights #1 x Northern Lights #1. The amount of info regarding this would take too long to get through it all. Like I said I'm even more confused with more questions than I started with.

T

TakenByTheSky

I was reading about NL#5 at Mr.N. This is listed?.

Northern Lights #5 pedigree is Northern Lights #1 x Northern Lights #1. The amount of info regarding this would take too long to get through it all. Like I said I'm even more confused with more questions than I started with.

Seattle Greg is making more NL5 seeds Soo so keep an eye out.

Latest posts

Latest posts