What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Koondense

Veteran
Left Pan-O-Haze female, right Seedsman O-Haze male
picture.php

Stretching like crazy

Cheers

Bmac1

Veteran
Beautiful stuff all around people. Awesome to see these plants grown. Makes me day dream about trying them all.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Elmer would you mind giving a bit of a smoke report on that please. Really want the zamal MC X tth but it's quite troublesome getting the seeds to where I live.

o man i'd love to hear about it as well, hopefully elmer survives atmospheric reentry
:skiiing:

Red October

o man i'd love to hear about it as well, hopefully elmer survives atmospheric reentry
:skiiing:
it's so hard trying to trawl through the threads man, hopefully Elmer will see this and let us know but once even this thread grows too large it'll be lost in the ethos of icmag:artist:

RED 1

That's a happy lookin plant Red

Hi Raho :)
They/she's doing quite well considering the constant 40C I've had for two month now.Very happy with the breeder, an unknown, but,interesting so far
Thank you my friend

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Elmer would you mind giving a bit of a smoke report on that please. Really want the zamal MC X tth but it's quite troublesome getting the seeds to where I live.

G`day RO

I have been gifted some Tom Hill Haze flowers recently .
So I have a better reference of what it is like on its own .

This year we grew Colombian Gold x THH and Zamal MC x THH .

The Zamal x THH was planted in December and harvested in June .
We got 1 pound of flowers from the largest yielding plant .

The effect is all in the head . Barely noticeable in the body . Clean , clear mood enhancing . Very little come down . Lasts for 3 hours or more . It has the incense smell in the room after smoking it .

Zamal x THH maybe even clearer high than THH ??

Grows like a vine very thin stems and extensive branching .
Possibly the easiest plant to clone I have seen in many years . A week in the bubble cloner and ready to pot up .

Will be sending some out to the hills come Spring ...

Last edited:

Red October

G`day RO

I have been gifted some Tom Hill Haze flowers recently .
So I have a better reference of what it is like on its own .

This year we grew Colombian Gold x THH and Zamal MC x THH .

The Zamal x THH was planted in December and harvested in June .
We got 1 pound of flowers from the largest yielding plant .

The effect is all in the head . Barely noticeable in the body . Clean , clear mood enhancing . Very little come down . Lasts for 3 hours or more . It has the incense smell in the room after smoking it .

Zamal x THH maybe even clearer high than THH ??

Grows like a vine very thin stems and extensive branching .
Possibly the easiest plant to clone I have seen in many years . A week in the bubble cloner and ready to pot up .

Will be sending some out to the hills come Spring ...
sounds awesome, thanks Elmer.

kickarse

Panama Haze x Malawi, i didn't grow it, I just threw the Malawi pollen at the Panama Haze, turned out how it was supposed to?
7.5/8 weeks of 12/12, its a clone I presume, from a big outside summer one