What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Think Karma's A5Hz shot is hanging somewhere in the Twilight Zone
grimacing-face_1f62c.png

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Really starting to enjoy some Thai in my haze ...being OTH x Meao Thai. Last Dec. and this January harvest. So getting a nice 6+ month cure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So this is likely heavily lumbo from OTH and Thai from Meao at 50/50 F1. I’ve smoked the pure green and purple OTH and they show clearly in the crosses. Purple is more introspective and with more brain fog and slight body. Green is divine. So sharp in the head and up up tempo. Really day brightening. The Cannabiogen Meao is considered by some as cold and that seems to show more in the purple expression. Both are outstanding but I prefer green

TheDarkStorm

Karmas Bandaid7 x A5h doing fine... I got the veg part down for Sat genetics. In flower they are getting that clawing. Its either to much N or over watering. These will be kept a nit dryer to see if that fixes it.

View Image

Use more blue light eg abit of metal halide an you wont see that clawing so much