What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Mimpi Manis

You said:
Panama Haze x Malawi, i didn't grow it, I just threw the Malawi pollen at the Panama Haze, turned out how it was supposed to?
7.5/8 weeks of 12/12, its a clone I presume, from a big outside summer on

Well I'm no expert like some of the guys here. But damn... its sure looks OK to me! PS: If for some reason you don't like later, would an address be helpful?

B

Benny106

Its going to be a while before i have any plants that are worthy of the haze councils approval, but some germinated so fingers crossed.

Fronk

Nevil’s Haze x Pan.

Nevil’s Haze x Pan.

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
enge hz(riri diesel x bangi hz)

enge hz(riri diesel x bangi hz)

strong and vigorous. its from cut, it started at same size as ecsd, after 60 days of flowering it is bigger 3x than ecsd, I had to tie this beast down brothers. also much more mold resistant than ecsd.. a we have shitty rainy season.
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Fire as ALWAYS!

Looking amazing brother

Blessings

thanks brother.

View Image View Image

Maha Kala’s (Mextasy)

Such a spiritual creation brother!

Absolutely honoured to steward this lady!

Her energy And vibe is intense...

It’s like seeing colours and hearing music for the first time!

Absolute fan! And many blessings brother!

wonderful grow skillz bro. next time it will be even better I am sure..also curing helps with potency. this is so great to hear other people enjoy her too.. sometime I am pissed by trolls at icmag and thinking about not to be active here.. but this sharing green joy makes me feel oppositely now, it makes it worthy to be active at icmag and share with great members like you Golden Tree :respect: .. thank you very much and jah bless ya. and yeah I cant forget to thank dude who selected it and is spreading it around Canada!!! thank you all guys there. RESPECT.