What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

RED 1

J Hustle Christiania Seedbank

J Hustle Christiania Seedbank

((Northern Lights x Shiva Skunk) x Haze)
:)

TPFTFW

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some old pics just wanted to participate lol

Yo Sammy

Veteran
You gave us a lot of clues :)

That A5s1 . . . am I wrong to assume that these legendary keeper cuts were originally selected because of their value as commercial production plants? Even if not, would they have been kept around by commercial growers for 30 years if they didn't pay for themselves ?

Power, quality, but also big yielding and fast (compared to a pure haze). They have to be a balance of the best qualitative traits of the 2 parents with mandatory commercial grower traits.

In the original F1's Nev made, there had to be plants that favored the male much more than the A5 cuts that were kept alive all these years. They say there used to be 5 different A5 cuts the south Holland crew held. Anything that was only valuable as a haze dom breeding plant would be the first off the lifeboat when push came to shove.

That said, they are treasure, and people in these haze threads are some of the best prepared to appreciate them for what they offer.

Nailed it brother

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
There is still others saved, they just not known so well as they wernt grown comercialy much. The #3 is also still alive. Both have a pretty similar flower time of 15 to 16 weeks. But the 3 yields lower and is more hazy by bud shape etc.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Ace Purple OTH x Malawi

picture.php

picture.php

Finally enjoying 6 month cured Purple and Green OTH x Meao Thai from last fall. Same with THH. Pictures around post 240. All... Seriously... Good

Bnyest

Somebody put in a lot of work to make that cross. Looks nice.

Have you had the smoke yet?

88Buster and Magilla made Metal dragon f2's from Snow Highs stock, I found nice frosty Herijuana x yeti og f3 male from Comacus and pollinated my Chem91 s1 from CSI humboldt. I popped few seeds and picked a male out of 3 form Chem91s1 x (heri x yeti) chuck and hit Metal dragon f2 with it.

I haven't smoked it yet, im running it for the first time.

Latest posts

Latest posts