What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Fronk

Nevil’s Haze x Panama (day 37)

Nevil’s Haze x Panama (day 37)

picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

Hi,
Here is a 5hz hybrid crossed with a ghost train haze#1 hybrid.

(5hzC X California Heirloom)X(Ghost Train Haze#1 X OGPurpleOGKush)
picture.php

picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
I have another quest for all the haze lovers...

Guess the plants!
I give you a few tips...
They all have Original Haze in their genes.
There are two direct sisters (Seedsman Original Haze).
The other two are OHaze F1s.

picture.php

Funny thing, according to some they would all classify as hazes...and yet, they're so different.
Have a great weekend!

Cheers

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Is one of those perhaps C99 x Haze by Cannacopia? I'm going to guess #2? The tag is just barely visible.

harvestreaper

Veteran

Guess the plants!
I give you a few tips...

View Image

Funny thing, according to some they would all classify as hazes...and yet, they're so different.
Have a great weekend!

Cheers
far left far right seedsmans lol

Raho

Veteran

Guess the plants!
I give you a few tips...

View Image

Have a great weekend!

Cheers
Fun :dance:

Based on the pots they are planted in, the branching and the petioles, I'd say the far left and far right plants are the direct sisters.

The 2 plants on the inside are each in unique pots, have petioles that are more angled upwards, and wider leaves (especially #3).
I usually try to avoid making any kind of assessment of quality during veg, because we are not growing these plants for leaves, we grow for flowers.
Still, these are visual clues that suggest differences.

I'd say this is more of an exercise in observation skills than the ability to ID the Haze.
Healthy lookin plants KD!

You had some of that GDTRFB oHaze seed didn't you?
Is that fat girl his SourBubble cross?

harvestreaper

Veteran
Fun :dance:

Based on the pots they are planted in, the branching and the petioles, I'd say the far left and far right plants are the direct sisters.

The 2 plants on the inside are each in unique pots, have petioles that are more angled upwards, and wider leaves (especially #3).
I usually try to avoid making any kind of assessment of quality during veg, because we are not growing these plants for leaves, we grow for flowers.
Still, these are visual clues that suggest differences.

I'd say this is more of an exercise in observation skills than the ability to ID the Haze.
Healthy lookin plants KD!

You had some of that GDTRFB oHaze seed didn't you?
Is that fat girl his SourBubble cross?

i didnt notice any of that lol both far left an right just looked alike an like seedmans haze id grown were all diffrent lol

Koondense

Veteran
Regarding the four plant challenge..

It's Seedsman OH, Pan-o-haze, A5s1, Seedsman OH, so you got the hazes right :)

The third plant is the most surprising to me, her sister was a runt and this is a bit weird, my impression of the A5 is these genes had to go through a lot of stress in the past, the selfed seeds show it somehow. Maybe it's not stress but i feel something weird about it. A selfed F1 plant should not have this amount of weird growth and such diminished vigor, but it's just my impression. Still thinking if she's worth the wait or what...

Cheers

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Regarding the four plant challenge..

It's Seedsman OH, Pan-o-haze, A5s1, Seedsman OH, so you got the hazes right :)

The third plant is the most surprising to me, her sister was a runt and this is a bit weird, my impression of the A5 is these genes had to go through a lot of stress in the past, the selfed seeds show it somehow. Maybe it's not stress but i feel something weird about it. A selfed F1 plant should not have this amount of weird growth and such diminished vigor, but it's just my impression. Still thinking if she's worth the wait or what...

Cheers

That short pheno is a A5s1?. Interesting.