What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Fronk

Hashplant haze x Kali China.
:tiphat:

Attachments

• D0952C55-C2FD-4BC0-8F18-BF7D6B081FDD.jpg
    D0952C55-C2FD-4BC0-8F18-BF7D6B081FDD.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 49
  • A801E65B-C0A3-4E0D-82D1-FDAEAE156A56.jpg
    A801E65B-C0A3-4E0D-82D1-FDAEAE156A56.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 42
  • C2359CED-DF71-490E-9530-EFA4C2D4B25D.jpg
    C2359CED-DF71-490E-9530-EFA4C2D4B25D.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 44
Heavyweight seeds Monster profit Fem.. Amnesia Haze based Hybrid... 2 gallon square pot, 9 weeks of flower, coco top feed, CO2, GH3 part.... plant is 32" tall from the top of the soil to the tip of the cola.. this is my second round with this one , I managed the considerable stretch by keeping my night temps inline with my day temps till the stretch was over.. this plant is at least 24" shorter then the first one.. Anyways it produced 5.5 oz of dried Primo Nuggets... rock hard and stinky... I am letting it cure before I try it out so no smoke report yet... last round I had to harvest a little early due to powdery mildew so I never got to try it properly ripened up... All in all a pretty nice plant, I still have 9 more seeds to try out ..

Attachments

• Monster Profit frost 1 (2).jpg
    Monster Profit frost 1 (2).jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5746.jpg
    IMG_5746.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 42
  • MQYJ0107 (2).jpg
    MQYJ0107 (2).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5684 (2).jpg
    IMG_5684 (2).jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 42

Mimpi Manis

I was just in the Vintage Cannabis Photography thread. Those Thai stick images sure made me salivate. Can any of you experienced and erudite fellow travellers chime in and advise me where I might get some seeds of something that might duplicate that soaring powerful high delivered by those mid 1970's Thai Stick strains? Something that is 'relatively' short flowering but still delivers the goods?

In my neck of the woods, the African and South American strains are mostly a mystery, so I went looking to further my education. I grew out KA5 and Panama. But from initial tentative testing, it's clear they are not exactly what I'm looking for. Of course, I will lay them down a while and see what transpires as it sometimes makes quite the difference. Its a mysterious business... so sometimes not. Stay tuned in that regard.

In the mainstream area, strains like C99, Green Crack, Durban and Chocolope have caught my attention. As have some of the Hawaiain strains. Anything in the MNS or Ace catalogues I ought to investigate? Any feedback gratefully considered and appreciated. Muchas gracias muchachos. Lj.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
the shorter the flowering , the less like those thai sticks it will be im afraid,

you might try some nevils haze , perhaps some zamaldelica , golden tiger , mango haze ,

they are longer flowering typically , but closer to the sort of high u would recall from those thai sticks ,,

the ones u mention are all short flowering and likely wont do what your wanting imho with maybe the exception of durban , but that may not be pure and likely flowers quite fast nowadays too , i havent tried it so cant really comment ...

also u can always pm me , ive offered before and im still up for it ..

Breadwizard

picture.php

C5 x Kalichina at 5 weeks from seed. Going to toss her I'm flower in a couple of weeks. Biggest, longest leaves I've ever run, with quite spaced apart fingers.

Heavyweight seeds Monster profit Fem.. Amnesia Haze based Hybrid... 2 gallon square pot, 9 weeks of flower, coco top feed, CO2, GH3 part.... plant is 32" tall from the top of the soil to the tip of the cola.. this is my second round with this one , I managed the considerable stretch by keeping my night temps inline with my day temps till the stretch was over.. this plant is at least 24" shorter then the first one.. Anyways it produced 5.5 oz of dried Primo Nuggets... rock hard and stinky... I am letting it cure before I try it out so no smoke report yet... last round I had to harvest a little early due to powdery mildew so I never got to try it properly ripened up... All in all a pretty nice plant, I still have 9 more seeds to try out ..

I got a chance to try this Monster Profit today and I was totally blown away... I had flowered it once before but I had to harvest early due to powdery mildew so I never got a chance to properly ripen it... This time however I was able to run it full term and dam, its one nice plant.. Super smooth sweet tasting smoke with a massive head stone...I have a high tolerance and I got quite the snap from a joint of this stuff which is very impressive...

browntrout

Veteran
Here is a Dinafem Original Amnesia fully seeded, she was the most sativa expression. Very earthy/sour smell with a hint of lemon/fruit. I was hoping for something more incense/woody.

To me it seems very OG-esque as if it was OG x SSH or something of the like. Her sisters were larger bud/shorter flower with similar smell but less resin. This one has a very snappy/zingy high with enough stone, feels like smoking for the first time.

No idea of the pedigree, but always assumed haze in there somewhere.

Anyway, now she’s bred out to my Blueberry Sativa..

Attachments

• 62E36C97-2FFA-41D8-AFB1-58CBAC75B555.jpg
    62E36C97-2FFA-41D8-AFB1-58CBAC75B555.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 39