What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Dkeppel

G'Day,

What do you do about pests EB ?

Im meaning both the flying piggy kind and the Aussie wild life looking to get a buzz on.

Genius idea anyway might have to steal it for use across the ditch :)

JohnnyChicago

Hmmm, what a predicament . . .

I may have to smoke test all flowers posted in the thread to give approval for prospective contributors.
:woohoo:

Since I don't wanna be the "haze police" I'll take Hammer's word for it that his hybrid is hazy.

What else have we got to go on around here?

Let's take it like this. If Hammer's cross isn't a Haze hybrid then this isn't too :)
(don't understand why my pics often get uploaded the wrong way...)

PHxOH

picture.php

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran

Yeah, I lost some hairs on that... Horizontal frames are usually ok, but for vertical shots such as your photo here, you need to rotate it 1/4 clock wise, so the top of plant/photo is on right side. Save it as it is, then you can upload and it will show up in correct position.
Hope it helps,

Irie! :wave:

JohnnyChicago

Yeah, I lost some hairs on that... Horizontal frames are usually ok, but for vertical shots such as your photo here, you need to rotate it 1/4 clock wise, so the top of plant/photo is on right side. Save it as it is, then you can upload and it will show up in correct position.
Hope it helps,

Irie! :wave:

Now after uploading it is showing with the top of the plant to the right. Need a way to rotate it 1/8 :)

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
oooops,ok, my bad, you need to just rotate it 1/8, not 1/4 :)

Ugh, 90° clockwise sounds better, eh?

Irie!:wave:

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Let's take it like this. If Hammer's cross isn't a Haze hybrid then this isn't too :)

PHxOH

View Image

Same here about posting pictures, something to do with uploading from mobile devices imho. Can’t get some of the pics I uploaded from phone correctly displayed here no matter how many time i rotate in any direction. Frustrating...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm, what a predicament . . .

I may have to smoke test all flowers posted in the thread to give approval for prospective contributors.
:woohoo:

Since I don't wanna be the "haze police" I'll take Hammer's word for it that his hybrid is hazy.

What else have we got to go on around here?

My current #40 keeper has straight up Caryophyllene haze terps. Its a pretty strong aroma. This pheno is the closes to og in structure. The others are more floral with sat influences. There def harder to keep happy than other hybrids. I just put in another #15, if she doesn't perform to the bin she goes.:biggrin:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G'Day,

What do you do about pests EB ?

Im meaning both the flying piggy kind and the Aussie wild life looking to get a buzz on.

Genius idea anyway might have to steal it for use across the ditch :)

The police are generally concerned with other things these days .
And the SCROG is also a way of camouflage from people out on the street . Who might snitch .

Helicopter not so much a worry . But drones ...

There is a forest about 20 - 30 metres away but the wildlife don`t seem to come investigating . So far , so good .

A few blocks and some mesh and a lot of tucking and folding .

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Same here about posting pictures, something to do with uploading from mobile devices imho. Can’t get some of the pics I uploaded from phone correctly displayed here no matter how many time i rotate in any direction. Frustrating...

Are you holding the phone horizontally to take the pix ?

mr.brunch

Veteran

Trim off a little background from the side and top of the pic before uploading it to album (doesn’t have to be much it seems) then they come out right way up
Works from mobile anyhow :tiphat:

Dirt Life

Veteran
So, was going through old empty packs I save of seeds, and I came across several packs of beans which I had either forgotten about, thought was lost, or was grown, one pack being this...

Anyone grew these out ever? I think I've seen one documented grow, outdoor, and if I recall correctly, this grower got some really exceptional plants... If anyone has pics and/or info, that would be great. I still have the list of the many different genetics that were used, other than that though....

Latest posts

Latest posts