What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

LostTribe

Premium user
Old Skool Haze is an old SSSC cut, being Skunk#1xHaze, both parentals coming from SamS according to the good man that kept it around.

Here some Bandaid#7 at 74 days flower
Absolutely love this cut.
Big shout out to all fine people involved: Bodhi, KarmaG, e.T., docd, NevilS, SamS, and all them fine folks responsible for caring & sharing the CBHz aka PiffHz.

View Image

View Image

View Image

:tiphat:

Thats lovely! How long do you take her?

The BH7A5 are going well but I am at 5 weeks and they are just starting to bloom and still stretching. Started more A5s1 as they got messed up and even ordered a back up pack and these are looking ok in coco.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Magnificent!

I didn't now Cuban Black Haze = Piff Haze, mymy, I had some clones some years ago that I stoopidly lost due to faulty ph reader and what-not, that's great to now.And one more entry on must-buy seeds, one! woohoo!

Irie!

Happy Times

Old Skool Haze is an old SSSC cut, being Skunk#1xHaze, both parentals coming from SamS according to the good man that kept it around.

Here some Bandaid#7 at 74 days flower
Absolutely love this cut.
Big shout out to all fine people involved: Bodhi, KarmaG, e.T., docd, NevilS, SamS, and all them fine folks responsible for caring & sharing the CBHz aka PiffHz.

View Image

View Image

View Image

:tiphat:

Looks nice, very beefy for a sativa-dominant!

Fronk

Hashplant Haze x kali China chopped at day 126.

Attachments

• FCE99F20-67B9-416D-BFDD-ADDF8374DF77.jpg
    FCE99F20-67B9-416D-BFDD-ADDF8374DF77.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 33

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Hammer I can`t help thinking that cross should be in an OG kush thread .
Not reminiscent of any Haze I have ever seen .

Surely a good plant . But the Haze is no where to be seen . Maybe in the terps and effects ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer I can`t help thinking that cross should be in an OG kush thread .
Not reminiscent of any Haze I have ever seen .

Surely a good plant . But the Haze is no where to be seen . Maybe in the terps and effects ?

This is the The Haze Hybrid Thread right.. Plants don't need to show haze traits to be posted in this thread :biggrin: All my A5bx hybrids def show traits from the mom. None of these plants have OG type flowers. All are much more Sativa leaning in terps and structure.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Another Haze hybrid which looks like... something else!

NL5-dominant (most probably) Killer A5 Haze, quite uncommon it seems.

Irie! :wave:

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
Lemon Og Candy (Amnesia Haze X Super Lemon Og) grown by me:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Thats lovely! How long do you take her?

The BH7A5 are going well but I am at 5 weeks and they are just starting to bloom and still stretching. Started more A5s1 as they got messed up and even ordered a back up pack and these are looking ok in coco.

Somewhere between 14-16 weeks flower.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Sup Eb

Gorgeous , monster ... what a genius cross

I’d love to see how see turns out in your hands / local

1luvbigherb

That`s pretty local Biggie .
Only a few miles from me as the crow flies .

I have a couple of cuttings of her . The plan is to put them out in Spring and let the fcker run till equinox when they trigger into flower .

The one in the pic was sprouted last November . So this cross is not for the impatient .

Raho

Veteran
This is the The Haze Hybrid Thread right.. Plants don't need to show haze traits to be posted in this thread :biggrin: All my A5bx hybrids def show traits from the mom. None of these plants have OG type flowers. All are much more Sativa leaning in terps and structure.

Hmmm, what a predicament . . .

I may have to smoke test all flowers posted in the thread to give approval for prospective contributors.
:woohoo:

Since I don't wanna be the "haze police" I'll take Hammer's word for it that his hybrid is hazy.

What else have we got to go on around here?

Latest posts

Latest posts