What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just for the record I believe this cut is actually the Hansfe cut as corrected by bob on 1 of my post 1 day after calling it the Sideshowbob cut , chime in if I'm wrong bob but 100% the Amnesia cut is the Hansfe cut and I believe this cut to .

Very nice cut whoever selected it

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Rooooh, my kind of thread!

I've got currently flowering some ACE's Purple Haze x Kali China (or Kali Haze as I like to call it) & Killer A5 Haze, and Mango Haze x Afghan Haze aka Angel's Breath but it's too soon to post pics, so here last year's Kali Haze !

Irie!

Koondense

Veteran
I missed the part about the auto's not being labelled then quickly edited my guess. So I guess:

AF PAN OHz A5
AF PAN OHz A5
XXX OHz OHz PAN

Nice selection of plants btw :)

Thanks Nexus!
Still not 100% correct, you got the AFs right though ;)
It's
AF Pan Pan A5
AF Pan OH A5
xx OH OH OH

You get two cookies for two very good guesses!

Cheers

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Just for the record I believe this cut is actually the Hansfe cut as corrected by bob on 1 of my post 1 day after calling it the Sideshowbob cut , chime in if I'm wrong bob but 100% the Amnesia cut is the Hansfe cut and I believe this cut to .

Very nice cut whoever selected it

sure its great cut, very nice for 12 weeker and terps are top..

some terp content, testing was done in Spain by Mustafunk
picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
Hi folks
anyone experience with orginal haze/lovepotion1 x orginal haze/skunk? What flowertime can i expect? ~12 weeks or more haze like 14-16+ weeks?
Thx chilliwilli

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hi, its classic dutch haze, piney peppery incense with touch of turpentine.. first I didn't smell so much pepper, more like some spice, now I can smell green pepper, its due to me was used to smoking a lot of thunk and thunk is more like freshly cracked black pepper. this titans is really close to OH, I can smell skunk stank at the end of flowering and when drying, after some curing only touch of turpentine stays.. effect is very haze, but little heavier in the legs and more edgy, not so energizing like original haze, and duration of effect is also shorter and of course it has some ceiling due to skunk( I dont mean tolerance ceiling, but ceiling of high). otherwise its pretty close :D

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this is cut from southern Holland, its called old school haze LOL I am sure its skunkhaze, it is much more nasty stinky, I smelled chemdog in some phase of flowering, crazy turpentine, very very loud and grow of it was reminiscent of skunks I grew 20 years ago, the smoke was very hazy, effect was not like haze, much more heavy, and kind of lazy sativa like panama, but more heavy! :D got some bottom. taste on exhale was nicely hazy though..
picture.php

coxnox

Veteran
Look really nice, and faster than the mom (sour d riri), is this a self made cross or a commercial one ?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Coxnox

I have a few C5 / Jacks vegging sexed and just about ready to flip .
I`ll keep you posted .

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Look really nice, and faster than the mom (sour d riri), is this a self made cross or a commercial one ?

thanks, there are plants which need week or 10 days more, there were two this quick this round. we made this cross 8 years ago, we grab it when it is needed as it is very reliable.. it is very commercial plant as you can see..

in this context I would like quote MostlyMe member:
Hopefully I am not going off-topic here, but IMO Bangi Haze gives any haze a run for it's money, even though it's not a real haze. Bangi has that soaring, clear and electric high many look for in a haze, but at significantly shorter flowering time. From seed it's more consistent too: I've found most pure haze or sativa-haze F1 phenos are rather heavy or dreamy, and only a few are truly electric (actually I've never found one myself, but Tom Hill has stated about 5 percent of his haze is electric). I never found a heavy Bangi!

100% agreement here. and plus it is fantastic breeding tool. last pack I purchased at 2010 though, but I heard wild reports about ace pangi. bangi haze bud:
picture.php

T

TakenByTheSky

this is cut from southern Holland, its called old school haze LOL I am sure its skunkhaze, it is much more nasty stinky, I smelled chemdog in some phase of flowering, crazy turpentine, very very loud and grow of it was reminiscent of skunks I grew 20 years ago, the smoke was very hazy, effect was not like haze, much more heavy, and kind of lazy sativa like panama, but more heavy! :D got some bottom. taste on exhale was nicely hazy though.. View Image
Old school haze, do you think that's from connoisseur genetics? They had a strain out by that name which I think was some kind old ssh x sssdh so the sour d in the sssdh might account for the slight stink.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
no. its cut from Sammy, very old one from 80´s or 90´s and its not slightly stinky, just no fuel but acrid skunky turpentine garlic livery stank, but only during flowering :D its up there with loudness of sour deez stink bro. tastes livery hazy though. karma was making some crosses with it, I think I saw OSH X A5? not sure how it ended up..

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Old school haze, do you think that's from connoisseur genetics? They had a strain out by that name which I think was some kind old ssh x sssdh so the sour d in the sssdh might account for the slight stink.

no. its cut from Sammy, very old one from 80´s or 90´s and its not slightly stinky, just no fuel but acrid skunky turpentine garlic livery stank, but only during flowering :D its up there with loudness of sour deez stink bro. tastes livery hazy though. karma was making some crosses with it, I think I saw OSH X A5? not sure how it ended up..

Old Skool Haze is an old SSSC cut, being Skunk#1xHaze, both parentals coming from SamS according to the good man that kept it around.

Here some Bandaid#7 at 74 days flower
Absolutely love this cut.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Old Skool Haze is an old SSSC cut, being Skunk#1xHaze, both parentals coming from SamS according to the good man that kept it around.

Here some Bandaid#7 at 74 days flower
Absolutely love this cut.
Big shout out to all fine people involved: Bodhi, KarmaG, e.T., docd, NevilS, SamS, and all them fine folks responsible for caring & sharing the CBHz aka PiffHz.

View Image

View Image

View Image

:tiphat:
AMAZING

Latest posts

Latest posts