What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

stunkfrunk

Iraqi x haze

EAE3C622-CAB8-4480-835E-300ADD5D60CF.jpeg
1CC5BE60-FC3A-4FE6-9F18-8D8ECE07C154.jpeg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
It would be interesting to see what they find. From what ive read it's open to the world to participate. Bring your weed to their final to judge. This is in Thailand

View attachment 18931302
That is interesting but it is still a crime to bring cannabis into Thailand even if you are a medical user.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is interesting but it is still a crime to bring cannabis into Thailand even if you are a medical user.
Unless its medical weed is still illegal according to Thai law. Medical cannabis with no THC restrictions was made legal in 2018 but required patients to obtain a prescription from a medical practitioner.

It is a crime to bring cannabis to any country.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
O. Haze (seedsman) x c99
🙏 @flylowgethigh
Has structure and stretch of o. Haze but much much faster. 70 days here with maybe 10 to go.. idk will see
View attachment 18931265 View attachment 18931266
Cool. Are those my seeds? What is the smell and how oily is it?

My Cindy Haze is still sticky in the jars and has the punch smell. I want to grow some O’Haze x Cindy, ie ‘After Midnight’ but I haven’t wet a seed since the JLB failed to pop.

Sub24ox7

Those are your seeds yes @flylowgethigh
They smell like seedsman o. Haze peppery and metallic with one having the punch smell on the stem rub mostly and flowers smell like o. Haze. These are from seed @77 days flower. They grew 7 to 8 foot tall and resemble o. Haze in stretch and structure.
And they are mildly oily but definitely resinous.
IMG_2907.jpeg
IMG_2908.jpeg
IMG_2911.jpeg

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

Latest posts

Latest posts