What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Nextgeneration73

Great to read you liked the long listen and thank you for sharing your personal take on things.
Seems we definitely share similar experiences going through the years.
Still got this poster, haha.
Great times!
View attachment 18926250
☮️
Hello Yo Sammy, I wrote to both you and Dubi a question in Private chats but no one answered. Dubi asked me to write my question as a private message, if you could get back that would be much appreciated!!

harvestreaper

Veteran
20231223_014042.jpg

grape haze og ,,25% haze ,,gassy grape terp

el mani

Veteran
full
full
ssstn, around here it was viciously attacked by caterpillars... even so it has a spectacular flavor of lemon, sweet lime, mango and cathedral incense.
A good Thai trip, somewhat short but very intense and visual.
a good example of hybrid haze.

happy Holidays to all
full

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Outcrosses have always produced the best quality IMO. 3 phenotypes in this lot.. All have the Choc Skunk profile. The middle pic has the most Sativa structure. The last pic is the weird looking pheno that has the strongest smell and a small yield. All are backed up. The MH x C5 x MH) x P40 has been in flower and is almost ready for pics.
DSCN9586.JPG
DSCN9587.JPG
DSCN9589.JPG
DSCN9590.JPG
DSCN9593.JPG

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Thanks, Outcrosses have always produced the best quality IMO. 3 phenotypes in this lot.. All have the Choc Skunk profile. The middle pic has the most Sativa structure. The last pic is the weird looking pheno that has the strongest smell and a small yield. All are backed up. The MH x C5 x MH) x P40 has been in flower and is almost ready for pics.
View attachment 18938630 View attachment 18938632 View attachment 18938633 View attachment 18938634 View attachment 18938635
3d picture look like good haze dom plant.
First 2 look Amnesish.
Nice looking plants as always.
👍

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The last pic is very odd. She has mostly tiny leaves, larger fan leaves max 4". Not much Vigor. She looks very different than any of the haze hybrids Ive grown. About 3' tall. 2nd pic has more of the typical structure I get with the Haze hybrids in my garden.
DSCN9594.JPG

DSCN9598.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts