What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Raho

Veteran
Does Mr Nice not still carry the originals of most?
The originals were (mostly) F1 hybrids made with specific selected male and female parents.
Elite parent cuts selected by Nev.

Shanti make no claims about "using the same parent plants" except with regards to the use of the "Haze C male" which he insists he has, but nobody has seen since his Switzerland operation was raided.

Shanti will say things like: "made the same way as the originals" which of course could mean almost anything.
People assume it means the same parent cuts, but "same way" could mean:
. . . using pollen from one plant and applying it to another.
. . . growing the plants in containers under lights.
. . . by using male and female plants.
(just examples)

Most people these days don't believe he is using the same parent plants, but best case is that he has either:
1. Original F1 seeds he is making selections from to make F2, F3, etc.
OR
2. Selecting replacement parents from the same seed stock that Nevil made his selections from for parent plants.

None of this is a comment on the quality of the plants that the seeds produce. Just a comment on the lack of transparency and years of misleading statements when pressed for detailed answers to your question.
Most people don't ask the questions of Shanti anymore and simply look for the best that quality that can be found on what is now left of Nev's legacy.

MNS has some great gear.
Not all of it is great, and when you buy it, you are not buying the same things that Nev sold decades earlier. In some cases though, it might be the best version of the old stuff available.

DYODD

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
vintage nevilles haze

full

browntrout

Veteran
I was mostly curious, I have your African Outback and SSSTN?? I think. Building a collection for a rainy day. Still working other projects, does sound like a fun experience. I didn’t mind GHS Neville’s Haze fem from the glimpse I seen. Was in line with A5 smell. More phenos in F1 hybrid comparatively. Seems heavily inbred in growth however.
I offer Regular and Feminized Nevil Haze.

Order a pack of Nevil Haze from MR nice or Greenhouse and run a log and il send you a pack to run along side it

Last edited:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
reason is clear, this is not the nevils haze discussion topic. not the i know how it happened or who did what or didnt, this is rahos haze hybrid topic, clear enough?

additional info : https://www.icmag.com/help/terms/

We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hi Maha. Beautiful flower!
This is the same pedigree as the "Lieu Hahn" line, except the parents are reversed from what that is supposed to be (the Nevil's Haze in Lieu Hahn is used as the male.)
Is this a cross you did yourself using the old cup-winning Nev's Haze cut?
hey @Raho, you know the answer. here it is that cut grown by @Yo Sammy

full

Last edited:

EnjoyingLife