What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

browntrout

Veteran
A5 S1 x Guerilla Gold #2, seems she can’t decide if her pronouns are haze or NL5 in her bud formation.

Grown outdoors from clone @ 45N. Harvested 2nd week of October.

She’s all A5 and no GG, did not look at all like her siblings.
17712C77-4DA9-4A6C-808C-D22CC73D2E9E.jpeg

B6A3A6D0-81F2-4267-AC55-371058823D88.jpeg

Last edited:

Piff_cat

I’m in desperate need of help. Over the past 10 days these plants have gone from a shiny healthy green to a lighter green with rough leaves and seriously yellowing lowers. Only one plant has really started to lose fan leaves but i think others are on their way. I gave them a very light bloom feeding and heavy ish watering 6 days ago but that did not seem to help. I thought i was overwatering too so i let them dry out a few days but then i saw some stems curling down which made me think i was under watering. it’s way too early to be losing leaves and i’m at a loss. I had a similar issues my first grow but really dialed things in the second time and avoided these types of issues. i’m running 2 gallon pots in soil this time as opposed to slightly larger pots previously. strains pictured are mahakala’s mindblower and grandfunk, and 1 ke x thai (one that really losing leaves). any advice is appreciated.
i think this is a potassium/magnesium issue. could be salt build up(high ec) or low ph
best way to figure it out is to measure the run off after a mild 1.0 solution. compare run off ec/ph to the ec/ph in the resevoir. 9/10 this will reveal where to start.
if the runoff ec is .5or more higher then rez youve got salt build up from lack of runoff. if the runoff ph is lower then 5.7 low ph is the problem.

often times these problems can also be related to medium oversaturated in moisture or low in temp. haze plants like a much drier medium then almost any other plant but they also want high humidity at the same time. also want a higher rootzone temp then a hybrid and these lower temps severely effect transpiration rate. alot of times just letting the plant dry all the way out can return balance.

Rgd

Veteran

I’m in desperate need of help. Over the past 10 days these plants have gone from a shiny healthy green to a lighter green with rough leaves and seriously yellowing lowers. Only one plant has really started to lose fan leaves

>russet mites..

EExtinct

I’m in desperate need of help. Over the past 10 days these plants have gone from a shiny healthy green to a lighter green with rough leaves and seriously yellowing lowers. Only one plant has really started to lose fan leaves

>russet mites..
Use powdered sulfur, 3 tablespoons per gallon and spray everything

Piff_cat

It's never russet mites.... potassium nitrogen magnesium if your losing fans this is where problem lies. Check run off ec and ph compare to rez go from there....

Latest posts

Latest posts