What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like nitrogen has run low in your soil as it starts to fade from bottom upwards.
A water with a veg feed with nitrogen like Bio bizz grow might help it keep going and slow further fading.
Bio bizz soil ( and probably many other soils)is alot lighter( in nutrients especially nitrogen)than they used to be a decade back when we would stop Bio Grow food as soon as you flower, now best to give Bio grow up to 2 weeks into flower even more on nutrient heavy strains to keep them from yellowing 2-4 weeks early

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Humidity rate? seems higher
I think that its very low not high.
Sometimes at very low humidity plants cant get as much food as they need due to high transpiration rate and to fast metabolism so they took what they need from leafs.

I think that its very low not high.
Sometimes at very low humidity plants cant get as much food as they need due to high transpiration rate and to fast metabolism so they took what they need from leafs.
Can you try using a nitrogen-rich fertilizer that can be used in spray form, if not , wait for the next irrigation.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Can you try using a nitrogen-rich fertilizer that can be used in spray form, if not , wait for the next irrigation.
I dont want to spray anything in flower on my plants.
Thats why hydro beat soil in yild department plant can handle much higher levels of metabolism than in soil.

temps have been 77-82°f, 55-60%rh. i was considering a transplant but was worried it would be too late. i guess if nitrogen were locked out there would be additional leaf symptoms correct?
maybe its a waste to transplant them now but i think would be the best way to take care of them

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m in desperate need of help. Over the past 10 days these plants have gone from a shiny healthy green to a lighter green with rough leaves and seriously yellowing lowers. Only one plant has really started to lose fan leaves but i think others are on their way. I gave them a very light bloom feeding and heavy ish watering 6 days ago but that did not seem to help. I thought i was overwatering too so i let them dry out a few days but then i saw some stems curling down which made me think i was under watering. it’s way too early to be losing leaves and i’m at a loss. I had a similar issues my first grow but really dialed things in the second time and avoided these types of issues. i’m running 2 gallon pots in soil this time as opposed to slightly larger pots previously. strains pictured are mahakala’s mindblower and grandfunk, and 1 ke x thai (one that really losing leaves). any advice is appreciated.

Under watering will make the plant wilt, looks very different from curling. Curling is from over watering or N uptake overdose. Over watering is a possible cause. The other possible cause is the mediums PH is off. You must do a wet/dry cycle growing in soilless. Fixing the mediums PH is not so easy, it takes time. Low PH is one of the issues I see many encounter. Looks PH related caused by over watering .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's haze in my OGK lmao. Gorilla Butter F2 x A5haze bx x Mac) x (Appalachian Super Skunk
DSCN8826.JPG

Last edited:

blondie

Bushweed mm x hz 21 crossed with Ace ka5h. Growing along nicely.

Attachments

• 241E996B-EFDA-493D-A4A2-71711BC02CCF.jpeg
    241E996B-EFDA-493D-A4A2-71711BC02CCF.jpeg
    985.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 1593AAB2-AB9E-4454-88FC-1F00BABD2DC6.jpeg
    1593AAB2-AB9E-4454-88FC-1F00BABD2DC6.jpeg
    874.1 KB · Views: 39
  • A2D427ED-1BEC-4EFD-9B2F-A99B4080DC70.jpeg
    A2D427ED-1BEC-4EFD-9B2F-A99B4080DC70.jpeg
    889.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 804B8AE5-B95A-45F0-9E4E-0FA0FFEDAB6A.jpeg
    804B8AE5-B95A-45F0-9E4E-0FA0FFEDAB6A.jpeg