What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Piff_cat

KarmaG BD75Hz

full

Curvy hz
full

Who says brown haze....
full

Pure chuch...
wow this looks insane!!
a5 put the varigation back into bandaid.
bandaid7 mom the cbh has it but b7 does not show it.
throw the a5 in the mix, and voila variegation is back.
this is due to increased copy number of the gene causing more extreme visual mutation each time its included in the cross.
so by the look of this, a5 holds at least 1 copy, but a5T does not.
these mutations are the result of KNOX protein transcription changes and are copy number sensitive.

black haze 1 copy(cloudlife creations pic)
1688925093265.png

uptown black- piff s2 x black haze 2 copies piffcoast pic

uptownblackk.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't say for sure where the pollen came from.. I found 2 seeds in my last A5hs1 plant. I suspect the pollen came from NH x OH that was right next to her. I found a few late flowering nanners in that plant.. I found no seeds in any of the other plants.

This is 1 of those A5hs1 x Unknown. She did not stretch like I though she would.
DSCN7870.JPG

Last edited:

Piff_cat

here are some compiled 69 haze progeny terpene results. most of them are from dubi/ace but some are also from piffcon. the newer tests are much more detailed but all tests include important terpene distinctions. here are the big ones

ocimene and guiaol- set haze A progeny apart from all others these rare powerful terpenes are responsible for the church in the air, euphoric effect and all around awesomeness of a5/ piff haze clones. highest tested ocimene plants include silk s(.39) pc3 piffs2(.28) SSSC skunk haze (.25) haley comet(highest alpha ocimene)

terpinolene- present in haze C but almost never haze A. the dreaded jack terps. not a fan myself. 2 different terpinolene enzymes in haze C progeny. big one makes large amounts of terpinolene only while the second creates carene,phellandrene, gamma terpinene and terpinolene.

caryophyllene/humulene- caryophyllene is important for potency only terpene which also activates endocannabinoid. humulene is made at a locked ratio with caryophyllene its
also tied in with precursor metabolism capability. chem91 produces massive amounts of caryophyllene and it was the most potent line for decades.
brown haze has caryophyllene as 3rd terpene (after myrcene/ocimene) while black haze 3rd highest is pinene

myrcene/pinene ratio important for effect. large amounts of myrcene(more then 1 percent) can encourage couchlock but lower levels great for aroma. Myrcene is always the top terpene in piff haze but more important is the ratio of ocimene/myrcene. this year at piffcon a couple samples of piff s2 had massive ocimene with reduced myrcene.

1689721881624.png

InkedSammy A5 análisis terpenos.jpg

InkedC5 Haze análisis de terpenos.jpg
InkedHashPlant Haze análisis de terpenos.jpg
Inkedcomet2.jpg
Inkedsilk s.jpg
killkill.jpg

1689720483133.png

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
here are some compiled 69 haze progeny terpene results. most of them are from dubi/ace but some are also from piffcon. the newer tests are much more detailed but all tests include important terpene distinctions. here are the big ones

ocimene and guiaol- set haze A progeny apart from all others these rare powerful terpenes are responsible for the church in the air, euphoric effect and all around awesomeness of a5/ piff haze clones. highest tested ocimene plants include silk s(.39) pc3 piffs2(.28) SSSC skunk haze (.25) haley comet(highest alpha ocimene)

terpinolene- present in haze C but almost never haze A. the dreaded jack terps. not a fan myself. 2 different terpinolene enzymes in haze C progeny. big one makes large amounts of terpinolene only while the second creates carene,phellandrene, gamma terpinene and terpinolene.

caryophyllene/humulene- caryophyllene is important for potency only terpene which also activates endocannabinoid. humulene is made at a locked ratio with caryophyllene its
also tied in with precursor metabolism capability. chem91 produces massive amounts of caryophyllene and it was the most potent line for decades.
brown haze has caryophyllene as 3rd terpene (after myrcene/ocimene) while black haze 3rd highest is pinene

myrcene/pinene ratio important for effect. large amounts of myrcene(more then 1 percent) can encourage couchlock but lower levels great for aroma. Myrcene is always the top terpene in piff haze but more important is the ratio of ocimene/myrcene. this year at piffcon a couple samples of piff s2 had massive ocimene with reduced myrcene.

View attachment 18867228

View attachment 18867218

View attachment 18867219 View attachment 18867220 View attachment 18867221 View attachment 18867222 View attachment 18867223

View attachment 18867224
ocimene and guiaol can be found in Hindu kush also...

JustGrowing420

Just as it always was. Nice pheno 👌
I would love to know how the old NL haze was, unfortunately I have no idea, but I can't say I am disappointed for what I expected out of this. The jar is getting really low already. Actually it was almost exactly what I was hoping to find in this pack, musky aromas, churchy smoke and a strong stone.
killin it... resin looks sandy as hell.... those are the best ones. if u pull that flap at pointed top it will unfold like a music box with trikes used as a gasket lol. just likek the outback x viet here

View attachment 18867217
Thanks dude! Resin is on the dry side but not really sandy, plenty of it but does not leave a layer of dust when you break a bud on a surface (is what I have associated in my mind as sandy).
Nice description, I visualized it :biggrin:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
I would love to know how the old NL haze was, unfortunately I have no idea, but I can't say I am disappointed for what I expected out of this. The jar is getting really low already. Actually it was almost exactly what I was hoping to find in this pack, musky aromas, churchy smoke and a strong stone.

Thanks dude! Resin is on the dry side but not really sandy, plenty of it but does not leave a layer of dust when you break a bud on a surface (is what I have associated in my mind as sandy).
Nice description, I visualized it :biggrin:
NL5hz was always strong smoke...you always feel bit of it through the day after session. And as you said musky and churchy thats it.
Weed is like boxing the stronger head puncher the more talk about it.
No one ever talk about weak weed.
💪

Piff_cat

ocimene and guiaol can be found in Hindu kush also...
Yup there are several overlaps between haze A and hindu kush especially the northern lines on tge afghan side closest to Xinjiang. Ocimene/cbg levels are high in many og lines

guiaol is a rarer and co occurs eudesmol alpha bisabolol and with cbg ether and cbt

this years piffcon test left out cbt/cbl . But first year results show a consistent level of .12-.15 of cbt in haley comet piff s2 african haze 11. Black haze and silk S also have cbt but levels are lower .05 to .08. While haze c only lines(hph ssh) scored 0

Latest posts

Latest posts