What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Sub24ox7

Smcg x thh f2
IMG_2370.jpeg
IMG_2371.jpeg
IMG_2372.jpeg
IMG_2374.jpeg
IMG_2375.jpeg

Terppalooza

interesting, what kind of line does she have? i always love to hear about amnesia. nowadays i smoke almost only ammo core. try to cob cure her, it's f* amazing!
Tbh I have no idea lol. Came from a buddy out in south Netherlands. Was told might be super silver Haze x Amnesia. But really no idea. I run her next to the core. Silver ams a bit heavier. In the high. Slower to finish, more foxtaily. Has a little bit extra fruityness.. but I really enjoy both the core and her alot.

Terppalooza

Maybe I'd say I'd choose core over her. Because the high is a bit brighter and lighter. But man core does some wierd things with growing

Terppalooza

Sometimes the cores hairs goo brown too early. And then the buds get a little wierd almost like they are molding but they are not.other runs she's easily the fattest of them all. My speculation is this is due to tooo much p early on.... Silver doesn't do that to the same extreme. My friends with the cut had a simmilar issue.

wutwut

Veteran
Sometimes the cores hairs goo brown too early. And then the buds get a little wierd almost like they are molding but they are not.other runs she's easily the fattest of them all. My speculation is this is due to tooo much p early on.... Silver doesn't do that to the same extreme. My friends with the cut had a simmilar issue.
it can be hplvd. i did read many austrian cuts are infected.