What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
p420 #28 78 day sample.. 1 toke makes my forehead sweat. Not speedy or paranoia feelings. Very relaxed and mellow. I do anticipate munchies will kick in soon lol. I'll take another sample at 100 days.. outstanding weed IMO.

View attachment 18857782
that head sweating used to be one of the signs i think ,
if u feel the middle of the top of your head ,
its hot as at that point ,
sweaty rushes are a good sign of quality ...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like her a lot.. I'll take another sample in about 10 days..This is the same plant from clone not seeded.

DSCN7722.JPG

DSCN7750.JPG
DSCN7751.JPG

Piff_cat

That’s fire shots of him Lmaoo … and I’ve been eyeing it on strainly, and I’ve heard something negative about Ben’s from someone on here

dude that’s fire pics of Nev lol and I was speaking to someone on here in the DM’s they said they grabbed Chem 4 from Ben’s last year and got spider mites from hell, and is still dealing with them so that made me a bit weary lol
well thanks for letting me know that! like i said i just saw the listing on strainly and thought the mother plant looked nicely developed. but it was 100 which is less then what piffcoast charged (200 not sure if he sells clones anymore)

nothing is worth catching spider mites. just happened to me taking a clone from my boy.

i had an informative grow diary thread on mr nice when i grew the piff s2 for the first time. but of course mushashi and shanti deleted it and banned me. i did manage to save some of the pics.

i have also grown out some outcross piff s2 x eq haze(old timers x tom hill). the stinkiest males ive ever come across every plant absolutely reaked. unfortunately they were young when the recent mite epidemic dropped so seed making did not go as planned.

a couple important traits of the piff s2 are-
high cbt .1-.15
high cbga - 1.5
high cbca- .2-.35
decarb thc 1-4(big deal)
thcv .1-.18

piffcoast originally released terpene profiles for the black, red and piffs2 before the first piffcon. this is when the ocimene- incense haze connection was discovered. this year a couple piff s2 selections went crazy with double/triple the amount of ocimene and cbga. this plant is capable of great things when tuned . the only higher ocimene test to date is stone gurus silk S at .39.

InkedScreenshot 2023-04-04 at 09-00-46 Screenshot_20230324_121357_Instagram.jpg (JPEG Image 10...jpg

InkedScreenshot_20230324_121431_Instagram(1).jpg

"brown haze" profile terpene profile
top 3- myrcene, ocimene, carolyphene
here are the results from other nyc haze clones comparing similar and divergent traits.
red scores are divergent from brown haze
blue scores are shared with brown haze

first comparison is to the piff s1- the mother and father of piff s2. the profiles are very divergent showing how many phenotypes can be found in this selfed population

Inkedpiffs1 2.jpg
Inkedpiffs1.jpg

next is harlem dreams (blue dream x black haze)
1688660888205.png

bandaid haze x a5
1688660946343.png

ft collins cough

InkedScreenshot_20230324_121439_Instagram.jpg

cuban black haze- brown haze differences
guiaol- rare super pine terpene marker for black haze/progeny
cbt levels- black is much lower
carolyphene/humulene- black is much lower
pinene/ocimene levels- black flip flops higher pinene then ocimene
1688661242054.png

heres what it looks like when piff s2 and black haze are crossed
guiaol doubled pinene tripled limonene is top 3 ocimene is much lower. cannabinoid profile is more stable only change is cbga down

1688661445733.png

Tony Tokes

well thanks for letting me know that! like i said i just saw the listing on strainly and thought the mother plant looked nicely developed. but it was 100 which is less then what piffcoast charged (200 not sure if he sells clones anymore)

nothing is worth catching spider mites. just happened to me taking a clone from my boy.

i had an informative grow diary thread on mr nice when i grew the piff s2 for the first time. but of course mushashi and shanti deleted it and banned me. i did manage to save some of the pics.

i have also grown out some outcross piff s2 x eq haze(old timers x tom hill). the stinkiest males ive ever come across every plant absolutely reaked. unfortunately they were young when the recent mite epidemic dropped so seed making did not go as planned.

high cbt .1-.15
high cbga - 1.5
high cbca- .2-.35
decarb thc 1-4(big deal)
thcv .1-.18

piffcoast originally released terpene profiles for the black, red and piffs2 before the first piffcon. this is when the ocimene- incense haze connection was discovered. this year a couple piff s2 selections went crazy with double/triple the amount of ocimene and cbga. this plant is capable of great things when tuned . the only higher ocimene test to date is stone gurus silk S at .39.

View attachment 18862143
View attachment 18862144

here are the results from other nyc haze clones comparing similar and divergent traits.

first comparison is to the piff s1- the mother and father of piff s2. the profiles are very divergent showing how many phenotypes can be found in this selfed population

View attachment 18862145 View attachment 18862146

View attachment 18862147

bandaid haze x a5
View attachment 18862148

ft collins cough

View attachment 18862149

View attachment 18862159

guiaol doubled pinene tripled limonene is top 3 ocimene is much lower. cannabinoid profile is more stable only change is cbga down

View attachment 18862160
Ya man no doubt. But I would just like to say that is from one person. I do not want to come off as the new guy on here bashing people. I am in no way shape of form trying to do that just wanted to crystallize that lol. I’m going to check out everything you attached to that reply now. I would love to hear other people’s experiences with him though because he seems to have legit cuts & not trying to rip people off with his prices.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I have some of those in the vault somewhere. Looking forward to seeing how they do for you.

I grew these 1x already.. Im popping the rest of the pack.
DSCN2601.JPG

Might be the biggest trichome heads I've ever seen

Remind me who the p420 parents are?

P420=N-Haze x O-Haze) x (THH x A5Hbx x MAC

Tony Tokes

Piffcoast=wonderful generous friendly modest guy to talk with online..
growing 3 varieties he sent me for free
have them in flower..will update
I live in wrong country for cuts..
He sounds like a true stand up guy. Based on other things I’ve heard as well as hearing this. While it was good to hear, I was referring to Ben’s on strainly lol

Tony Tokes

high cbt .1-.15
high cbga - 1.5
high cbca- .2-.35
decarb thc 1-4(big deal)
thcv .1-.18

View attachment 18862143
View attachment 18862144

View attachment 18862145 View attachment 18862146

View attachment 18862147

bandaid haze x a5
View attachment 18862148

ft collins cough

View attachment 18862149

View attachment 18862159

View attachment 18862160
Dude this was a great post. Those terps are unreal. If I’m being honest, I never really heard of the Ocimine. That shit is fire bro lol. What is your take on Cuban black haze in comparison to the piff cuts?

Piff_cat

Piffcoast=wonderful generous friendly modest guy to talk with online..
growing 3 varieties he sent me for free
have them in flower..will update
I live in wrong country for cuts..
ya piffcoast very down to earth. the guy selling the piff s2 on strainly got it from piffcoast. he is that dude for sure

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
IMG_20230707_160559921_HDR~2.jpg

Ok I tried pheno of Jack Flash that I got from my friend from abroad.
I have to say that Im 100% shure that Jack is main thing for new US strains....
This cut is so pungent like bordering in between sour and chem...lemon fuel to the max.
It very,very pungent lemon fuel.

Im shure this crossed to hindu kush will give you progeny that you will find OG kush like plant.

Im amazed with it.
I have never grow JF...only JH and smoked only Jaggen cut of JF which is hazy skunk...

High on this sample is uplifting at first than you can easily go to sleep very,very chem like.

And lineage is also close

((nl5xsk1)xnl5)x haze) x super skunk(afg/sk1).

Piff_cat

View attachment 18862515

Ok I tried pheno of Jack Flash that I got from my friend from abroad.
I have to say that Im 100% shure that Jack is main thing for new US strains....
This cut is so pungent like bordering in between sour and chem...lemon fuel to the max.
It very,very pungent lemon fuel.

Im shure this crossed to hindu kush will give you progeny that you will find OG kush like plant.

Im amazed with it.
I have never grow JF...only JH and smoked only Jaggen cut of JF which is hazy skunk...

High on this sample is uplifting at first than you can easily go to sleep very,very chem like.

And lineage is also close

((nl5xsk1)xnl5)x haze) x super skunk(afg/sk1).
Afghan T and haze C made great progeny according to nev. SS USES afgT . AfgT originally from the maple leaf and it seems narrow leaf afghans are the key to having a hybrid that retains sativa/haze qualities. Like this tashkurgan fir example I'd like to use. The area past balkh to North by old samarkand is higher humidity leading to taller highland hashplant types. Bottom pic is from maple leaf
1000004212.jpg
1000005144.jpg

ICGA

Mango haze f1 x mango haze inbred part of @ringtsearch for church. Stacking 3 copies of 122 C and skunk haze A male produced this alien crazy lady was only foot tall at flip with no branching sus to crowded veg. I love plants that just wanna explode needing no convincing. Metallic spicy mango bud structure is insane has those little shiny top hat leaves and resin pimples in between some colas. Pics r blurry View attachment 18859056 View attachment 18859055
View attachment 18859057
View attachment 18859058
Looks like it went a little to long there lol, or got cooked by high temp/light. Ide get some ventilation in there. I Wouldn't smoke that if you payed me.

Last edited: