What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
p420 #28 78 day sample.. 1 toke makes my forehead sweat. Not speedy or paranoia feelings. Very relaxed and mellow. I do anticipate munchies will kick in soon lol. I'll take another sample at 100 days.. outstanding weed IMO.

DSCN7609.JPG

Last edited:

Piff_cat

Mango haze f1 x mango haze inbred part of @ringtsearch for church. Stacking 3 copies of 122 C and skunk haze A male produced this alien crazy lady was only foot tall at flip with no branching sus to crowded veg. I love plants that just wanna explode needing no convincing. Metallic spicy mango bud structure is insane has those little shiny top hat leaves and resin pimples in between some colas. Pics r blurry
1000004971.jpg
1000004970.jpg

1000004972.jpg

1000004965.jpg

Piff_cat

It's Sensi seeds fem, if she smokes good I might grab a reg pack at a discount to explore
Its a really nice plant I have been wondering what sensi 5 haze was like they did buy out all nevs stuff early on before even Shanti. I'm sure some has been lost but looks like lots of good left. This structure looks like some of the haze A isolated phenos dj9 has worked on the outback from nev.
1000004941.jpg

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
^very nice
And visually impossible to miss the genetics in this one
Well done
Coco and THH

Tony Tokes

I have been dying for an NL5 haze. Debating on grabbing a cut of the Cuban black pheno, was also thinking of getting a pack but with what I have going on it would be a bit until I got to them to hunt through lol. Beautiful pics though, everyone!

Piff_cat

I have been dying for an NL5 haze. Debating on grabbing a cut of the Cuban black pheno, was also thinking of getting a pack but with what I have going on it would be a bit until I got to them to hunt through lol. Beautiful pics though, everyone!
Piff s2 is a great one to grow from clone. Super church in 80 days a couple entries for piffcon this year were crazy.

1688141854168.png

1688142016061.png

Piff_cat

I wish I could find the cut lol. I’m from Jersey City (since moved a few years back) I came up on all that piff haze the diesels ughhh I need a cut lol
you can grab her on strainly for 100 bucks!!
Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 19-15-02 NYC Piff #3 (Cuban Black Haze x Northern Lights #5) PCG - St...png

i dont have anything to do with the seller or strainly but i have grown this cut before and i love her. and i paid more then 100 lol. gotta love strainly.

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 14-17-11 The Story Of The Legendary Dutch Cannabis Castle.png
Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 14-17-45 The Story Of The Legendary Dutch Cannabis Castle.png
anyways check this out i found the old cannabis castle video from 94. at this point nev is back in holland, but he had to sell the castle and his business to sensi for lawyer/bribe/bond money. but he was still doing all the breeding at this point his legal situation was at cia kidnap type level lol so he kept low profile. hes only seen on the roof dressed as phantom

Tony Tokes

you can grab her on strainly for 100 bucks!! View attachment 18859913

i dont have anything to do with the seller or strainly but i have grown this cut before and i love her. and i paid more then 100 lol. gotta love strainly.

View attachment 18859917 View attachment 18859918 anyways check this out i found the old cannabis castle video from 94. at this point nev is back in holland, but he had to sell the castle and his business to sensi for lawyer/bribe/bond money. but he was still doing all the breeding at this point his legal situation was at cia kidnap type level lol so he kept low profile. hes only seen on the roof dressed as phantom

That’s fire shots of him Lmaoo … and I’ve been eyeing it on strainly, and I’ve heard something negative about Ben’s from someone on here
you can grab her on strainly for 100 bucks!! View attachment 18859913

View attachment 18859917 View attachment 18859918 anyways check this out i found the old cannabis castle video from 94. at this point nev is back in holland, but he had to sell the castle and his business to sensi for lawyer/bribe/bond money. but he was still doing all the breeding at this point his legal situation was at cia kidnap type level lol so he kept low profile. hes only seen on the roof dressed as phantom

dude that’s fire pics of Nev lol and I was speaking to someone on here in the DM’s they said they grabbed Chem 4 from Ben’s last year and got spider mites from hell, and is still dealing with them so that made me a bit weary lol

Piff_cat

Ive seen a few different cuts of Piff offered. They're not the same
ya there are quite a few but most are not f1 like the true brown haze which has same profile as a5(most likely a5) piff s2 is a selfed bag seed of brown haze.
brown haze f1

piff s1- brown haze bagseed clone first used by top dawg in uptown brown series(pre piffcoast breeding)

piffs2 - selfed hunt of piff s1 clone. piff s2 was released as a fem seed lot
and
a selected piff s2 clone by piffcoast (#3 pheno) piff s2 #3 was the first time any brown haze progeny clone was offered public for sale.

10 to 12 weeks had the most incense profile. this plant improves everything its crossed with and passes on those frankincense thick smoke church in the air.

1688525711053.png

Tony Tokes

ya there are quite a few but most are not f1 like the true brown haze which has same profile as a5(most likely a5) piff s2 is a selfed bag seed of brown haze.
brown haze f1

piff s1- brown haze bagseed clone first used by top dawg in uptown brown series(pre piffcoast breeding)

piffs2 - selfed hunt of piff s1 clone. piff s2 was released as a fem seed lot
and
a selected piff s2 clone by piffcoast (#3 pheno) piff s2 #3 was the first time any brown haze progeny clone was offered public for sale.

10 to 12 weeks had the most incense profile. this plant improves everything its crossed with and passes on those frankincense thick smoke church in the air.

View attachment 18861550
Do you know who has any of these piff cuts? Takes me back to high school bro right on the Hudson River in 05 lol