What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
p420 2nd pheno @56 Days.. Gonna be 140 days? 11/13 ...Some leaf curl going on from to small pot. She got too much N. Just RO for a week.
DSCN7310.JPG

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
If you're after a good yielding haze hybrid, I've got an F1 Original Haze x Chronic, i call Big Haze. Flowering times go from 24+ weeks down to 13-14ish weeks, and it grows like a normal photo-period plant. Unlike Original Haze, where you have to wait 6+ months for the plant to be sexually mature enough. Without getting arrested for rape of a minor If it applied to plants..... (that was a bit sick, i do apologize), and it retains most of the hazy woody, peppery flavour with a sweet twist to it.

I dropped the prices on seedbay so grab a bargain, as they are all £25 apart from the F1 Mossys Gem x Biddy Early which are £10 as i was hoping to get a lot sold and see what feedback i could get back from those. They were made for the outdoors as F1's and do not auto-flower. They do start to flower very early through to mid Aug and finish at 53*n mid to late sept. At lower warmer climates will get phenomenal plants.

GRoot

Veteran
I am in the process of germinating them, I was amazed by this strain.
Purple cloud (zenhousegarden) did a great job with MDS, I didn't find a mutant in the first pack I grew...Too bad I don't have any more pictures, I'll post some in a few days.

I actually plan to explore my breeding in 2023, and treat with STS any females that come out of the lot, I feel very good vibe's with her
PurpleClouds Mexi death is not related to bodhi/Ortega’s. This line came from a Kentucky cornbread mafia member to me. I sent some to PurpleClouds with the blessing to work further and offer. Just fyi

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
IMG_20230608_172907124_HDR.jpg

The longest run of JH till now 4.2-16.5.
One hit wonder bit more stony and less racy, smell is more diesely(metallic,green apple,pine,rosemary) heavy meaty,hashy,spicy,clay.

At first run this cut have orangeish mango to it...and it lost it, all other runs since that 1st are more meaty and diesely haze with no fruit at all.
maybe bit of metalic citrus or green apple smells.

But never grow it in so high temps as that 1st run will see now summer led run...how it will be.

Last edited:

CannaT

It was fems.
Looks lovely but despite resin smoke is so-so, lacks taste big time and high is quite boring, her sister is really promising though.
Thats the only downer of my Jack also....old school taste...modern strains spoiled us.

While smoking sherblato or strains like that I found myself sometimes they taste so good that I want to eat that smoke.
😉
High is not something special but you smoke it for that taste.

This Jack is harvested to late sweet spot is around 90 days ....this time was over 100 days.

Its heavy haze high but after few joints in a day you will have heavy munchies at night and will sleep like baby.
And it lost its electricty.

Its high is like you mix alchocol and low dose of shrooms...deep psydelic trance.

CannaT

IMG_20230612_104232096_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20230612_104241328_HDR.jpg

My friend has grown my cut of JH under Lumatek Zeus with Biotabs.
90days of flower.
Its good grown but compared to my last round of HPS it lack of smells.
Like Led is more hashy meat smelling and HPS is more skunky,diesely meat.
With hps when you grind buds you have bit of that shiva skunk skunkyness...like just a bit of glue,chem gas. With led you dont get that smell.
My round of led also didnt have it.

IMG_20230612_104622462_HDR~2.jpg

Hps philips left side, leds right side lumatek Zeus.

I will say both buds are high quality but Hps is better.
Leds dont produce sulfure compounds so it lacks that type of smells.
With hps jack have just a bit of that glue chem funk which when grinded produce some gingery green apple lemon at end of hashy meat smells which are dominat in this cut.

Everything I growed with HPS compared to his under leds...its always have much more sulfur compounds and smell much better.
From Ghanis to Haze.

Last edited:

CannaT

I smoked Led bud and I have to say that it have so hashy taste that its like hashish haze really unescpected...it have much bigger calyx and it have more resin as seen on picture above...and its very strong high with more body,but looks like bit clearer head high than with hps not so hazed more clear.
Taste is very,very hash like and smell in room is like finest hash with that hazy incense touch.

Latest posts

Latest posts