What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TakenByTheSky

Nothing against OJD but his style seems to just be to cross everything to OG or SSSDH, it's worked for him this long might as well just keep on keeping on.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing against OJD but his style seems to just be to cross everything to OG or SSSDH, it's worked for him this long might as well just keep on keeping on.
I think you missed my point. OJD businesses is seeds. We make seeds people want to grow. Its pretty clear people want OG crosses.

HorseBadoritiz

USA is not the whole world Hammer ...
No one I know , knows what OG kush is . I grew some no one is saying gimme more ??

I know that the old school Hazes in the EU still fetch a good price .
30 years after they were created .

The growers are artisans and have created environments that allow stress free grows .
Same down under . The primo Sativa still gets respect . Its just not on every street corner .

How about you Hempy ? Have you seen OG in Oz ?
I've gotta say, your arrogance cracks me up with everyone of your posts.

I'm sure you grow to the best of your ability, some are just more able than others. I'm also sure that's tough to accept for you, just keep trying, maybe one day.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
USA is not the whole world Hammer ...
No one I know , knows what OG kush is . I grew some no one is saying gimme more ??

I know that the old school Hazes in the EU still fetch a good price .
30 years after they were created .

The growers are artisans and have created environments that allow stress free grows .
Same down under . The primo Sativa still gets respect . Its just not on every street corner .

How about you Hempy ? Have you seen OG in Oz ?

Youve never smoked OG? You are kidding right?

I would cross MM to OG. One of my best crosses so far was OG x Mango Haze. Best of both worlds

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Let me ask you all this did Nevil get OG sent to him and how many different strains did he and Kanga get to try i know he was sent a lot of quality indicas from Jim Oretega alone.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I've gotta say, your arrogance cracks me up with everyone of your posts.

I'm sure you grow to the best of your ability, some are just more able than others. I'm also sure that's tough to accept for you, just keep trying, maybe one day.

Thanks Horse !

I can only hope eh ?

600 pages and 6000 posts and thats the most constructive thing you can add ?

Now go back under your rock ...

T

TakenByTheSky

lol, I don't have any OG currently growing. There's def been a few I liked. :artist:

It has its place, I'm a sativa and haze purist unjust like them how they were made, I don't like the waters to be muddied too much which clips the wings off the soaring effect.

I have some relentless fire cookies going right now that looks excellent.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Youve never smoked OG? You are kidding right?

I would cross MM to OG. One of my best crosses so far was OG x Mango Haze. Best of both worlds

It says in my post I grew some ...

I have grown Bubba , Double Koosh , Wi Fi and SFV Bx , they were good smokes if you like sitting on a couch , maybe have a snooze later ?
Night time smokes for me .

I crossed the Double Koosh to Nevil`s Haze Mango it was a good`n .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It has its place, I'm a sativa and haze purist unjust like them how they were made, I don't like the waters to be muddied too much which clips the wings off the soaring effect.

I have some relentless fire cookies going right now that looks excellent.

OOPS I have to correct myself. I forgot I just got back my Firestorm#7 clone to do some work with. This is wifi#43 x GG#4. Shes def an OG.

picture.php

picture.php

TheDarkStorm

Come on guys ...its different in some places....wer I am you cant sell og either....no one wants it...pleanty have tried growing it it just dont sell....og is a mainstaple in the usa...the rest of the world sees it as usa bud....mind you ive seen guys selling karmas headbanger which does well...but if you say headbanger og it wont sell...thats just how it is...different countries have ther own thing going on....I know in the uk for 10 years you could sell nothing but cheese anything else wouldnt sell...even for seedmakers it was getting that bad...evry single seed company bar a couple ended up having to put cheese on ther menu just to sell seeds. ...different places have ther own fads going on...like spain..at one time things like moby dic was big in spain but im sure not many wer selling it in the states.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's a shame. There missing allot. I always try before I decide what I like to make/grow. For me its all about Potency and terps. There's killers in OG out crosses.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I am a bit confused at how some think that OG can improve the quality of high from Nevil grail projects.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The mixture of terps/cannabinoids has a huge impact on high IMO. Changing the terp mix will change everything. It can make gold into platium or lead. I've still not come close to the quality of the plants we grew back in the 80's. Ive been searching for them going on 40 years. I think Haze is the missing key.. Its the only thing left for me to try.

HAZENACIOUS

I am a bit confused at how some think that OG can improve the quality of high from Nevil grail projects.

I have found that OG crosses well with haze. It's not going to improve the high that's for sure, it will lower the ceiling, but it will add weight and commercial bag appeal and will decrease budding time.

Nevil told me that he thought OG had
NL 5 in it. I wouldn't be surprised, it crossed well with my 5hz.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Sory hempy I think we all kinda drifted off topic...lets get back to haze

No discussion is healthy mate my point is Nevil's goal was to create the best haze type lines.

He wanted to refresh or if you like reboot haze but also create knew lines that were un related but on parallel lines.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The mixture of terps/cannabinoids has a huge impact on high IMO. Changing the terp mix will change everything. It can make gold into platium or lead. I've still not come close to the quality of the plants we grew back in the 80's. Ive been searching for them going on 40 years. I think Haze is the missing key.. Its the only thing left for me to try.

We as in many here are still growing and smoking the same cannabis of 40 years ago that was what Nevil got excited about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts