Not open for further replies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pic 1-2 Nevil Haze x Oxacan
Pic 3-4 Mullimbimby Madness long x Nevil Haze 21

Both strains made by Neville Schoenmakers ( RIP)

Attachments

• IMG_20200616_092155_157.jpg
    IMG_20200616_092155_157.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20200616_092356_601.jpg
    IMG_20200616_092356_601.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20200616_085948_086.jpg
    IMG_20200616_085948_086.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20200616_085808_323.jpg
    IMG_20200616_085808_323.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 22

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What bud you posted ?
do you mean the veg plant or the bud darkstorm posted above your post ?
Or did i miss your bud pic.
Do you have any harvest , heavy flower or dried bud pics , if you do post a few up
Hi OJD,
Spicy maybe?
The bud I just showed was from NH21XMM, they were more incensey I would say, some had stems that smelled like camphor, the one I chose as my favorite is pictured earlier, it was sweeter than the others, a lighter shade, and it had much bigger crystals, I chose it because it had the clearest strongest high. I took them all at 15 weeks and none of them was quite ready. The only seed I got from Grail project was NH21XMMLong. I can recommend it, definitely up there with the best haze I've smoked.

TheDarkStorm

so my haze loving people who has the best nevilles haze today ive never grown it and want to try it but read this or that version no good today i was under impression mns have it,, is it the original ?? opinions experiances all wellcome thanks in advance

Harvestreaper that whould depend on how much you want to spend an how much space you have an searching you want to do. Mr nice is the only place in the commercial market to have regular Neville's haze. Can take alot of searching to find something decent, an if you go in to that not expecting miracles you'l probably be ok...but for the average guy taking that route can get expensive. Then thers the ghs s1 Neville's haze....which they promote as being a s1 of ther clone....but with them sometimes the actual seed sold the pedigrees can change...if you can still get the round packs that franko done from about 20-30 seeds you should be able to find something decent. Obviously ther fem seeds tho if thats wat you want, with mr nice being the regular seeds if thats wat you want. Over on the mr nice place a guy called musashi has done a nice nh grow if you want to take a look. Personally I would say try an look for a good clone someone has selected already. Nevil did remake the Neville's haze before he left us in regular form using the nh#21 x nh#3 wich is probably the best version thats been done in more recent times...but not alot of those seeds are about an cuz nevils no longer with us thers no way to be sure 100% wat your getting(thats if you can get hold of any).an then ther are a few clones still about of the 97nh an thers sammys nh cutt still floating about too. ....if you can hold tight abit I believe ojd is in the process of doing nh/thai82 x nh which may be another route you may want to consider...Hope that information helps you out abit.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Harvestreaper that whould depend on how much you want to spend an how much space you have an searching you want to do. Mr nice is the only place in the commercial market to have regular Neville's haze. Can take alot of searching to find something decent, an if you go in to that not expecting miracles you'l probably be ok...but for the average guy taking that route can get expensive. Then thers the ghs s1 Neville's haze....which they promote as being a s1 of ther clone....but with them sometimes the actual seed sold the pedigrees can change...if you can still get the round packs that franko done from about 20-30 seeds you should be able to find something decent. Obviously ther fem seeds tho if thats wat you want, with mr nice being the regular seeds if thats wat you want. Over on the mr nice place a guy called musashi has done a nice nh grow if you want to take a look. Personally I would say try an look for a good clone someone has selected already. Nevil did remake the Neville's haze before he left us in regular form using the nh#21 x nh#3 wich is probably the best version thats been done in more recent times...but not alot of those seeds are about an cuz nevils no longer with us thers no way to be sure 100% wat your getting(thats if you can get hold of any).an then ther are a few clones still about of the 97nh an thers sammys nh cutt still floating about too. ....if you can hold tight abit I believe ojd is in the process of doing nh/thai82 x nh which may be another route you may want to consider...Hope that information helps you out abit.

thanks for that informative reply tds very helpful i think ill try my luck with mns for now i was kinda heading that way just wanted to check id not missed something important ,,thanks again :tiphat:

SUPER_HAZE

Todd doesn't ship outside the USA. Now I can't get real OHaze seeds. :cry:
Also they don't seem to care about customer service, they answer zero mails you sent to them.

Anybody know where I can get some real OHaze which are reproduced from Sam his stock who ships outside the USA? With no crossing but only a little bit of selecting?

I want to grow and smoke it. I don't have much money too, so please no hundreds of dollars packs.

I also talked to todd but he told me that until the pandemic had passed, he wouldn't send out.

I know a page where they say to sell original haze but I don't know if it is safe. They use OTH photos in an autoflowering and only one photo of original haze seedsman for their OH. It is surely original haze seedsman.

I don't like people who don't speak clearly. People like that don't deserve my money.

We will wait for someone to release them. One day I hope...

TheDarkStorm

I also talked to todd but he told me that until the pandemic had passed, he wouldn't send out.

I know a page where they say to sell original haze but I don't know if it is safe. They use OTH photos in an autoflowering and only one photo of original haze seedsman for their OH. It is surely original haze seedsman.

I don't like people who don't speak clearly. People like that don't deserve my money.

We will wait for someone to release them. One day I hope...

Yeah a lot of the guys sending out seeds that are crossing borders are having problems or seeds are being held up for weeks at a time in not so ideal conditions, so wat tods saying does make sense an in reality wat he's saying is probably best for the customer....I wonder if panic an crew can get hold of some to help some of the guys out...if enough people show intrest im sure panic sould be able to work something out....ther is toms haze reproduced by mad mac on the seedbay site if anyones interested.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
my experiance is he does ship to uk ,,he aint good with emails

I can't select a country outside of the USA.

'Not being good with emails' is not acceptable.

If he keeps on continuing like this then I think I won't be the only one complaining about his shop and his customer service. It even makes me doubt about his reproduction work.

I hope Sam knows why he choose Todd for his repro. I fail to see it.

HAZENACIOUS

What bud you posted ?
do you mean the veg plant or the bud darkstorm posted above your post ?
Or did i miss your bud pic.
Do you have any harvest , heavy flower or dried bud pics , if you do post a few up

Dang! This thread moves fast.

I posted the dried bud on page 585. I have them but I have to find and process those other pics.

P585:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=370662&page=585

Here's a couple more close-ups:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Pic 1-2 Nevil Haze x Oxacan
Pic 3-4 Mullimbimby Madness long x Nevil Haze 21

Both strains made by Neville Schoenmakers ( RIP)

G`day Ojd

I`m confused ?
Why take the Grail seeds and cross them to an OG ?

You have elite sativas with a whole lot of selection done on them . Why not create more elite sativas ??

TheDarkStorm

G`day Ojd

I`m confused ?
Why take the Grail seeds and cross them to an OG ?

You have elite sativas with a whole lot of selection done on them . Why not create more elite sativas ??

I think ojd has some things in the works EB....i suppose its just that the og/indica type stuff is quicker to put together an the sativa stuff can usually takes some time...probably why wer seeing some of the crosses to those faster types show up first....but ther defo should be some things to look out for in the near future.
I was originally thinking the same as you till I seen ojd give a small sneak preview of wat he is up to.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More people prefer Faster flowering crosses. Its pretty normal to have OG projects IMO. Allot more people will be interested in them. Its always been that way. Most don't have the patience for Sat/Haze

Elmer Bud

Veteran
I think ojd has some things in the works EB....i suppose its just that the og/indica type stuff is quicker to put together an the sativa stuff can usually takes some time...probably why wer seeing some of the crosses to those faster types show up first....but ther defo should be some things to look out for in the near future.
I was originally thinking the same as you till I seen ojd give a small sneak preview of wat he is up to.

G `day TDS

That makes better sense .
I like hybrids . They pay the bills . The elites are what I enjoy smoking .

Got some C5 / Jack and some ECSD x Nev Haze coming along indoors atm . Zamal x THHz still ticking over outside .

T

TakenByTheSky

More people prefer Faster flowering crosses. Its pretty normal to have OG projects IMO. Allot more people will be interested in them. Its always been that way. Most don't have the patience for Sat/Haze

My personal thought is most people seeking out mullimby madness hybrids aren't looking for an OG kush.

I don't know if I'd think to cross an MM hybrid to something, as a grower I think nevil did a great job with his f1s and it's doubtful anyone if going to make something better or anything else out if it that id want to grow myself.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My personal thought is most people seeking out mullimby madness hybrids aren't looking for an OG kush.

I don't know if I'd think to cross an MM hybrid to something, as a grower I think nevil did a great job with his f1s and it's doubtful anyone if going to make something better or anything else out if it that if want to grow myself.

IMO Most people interested in MM X OG are looking for MM with a OG flowering time. That's why I would do that cross.

Elmer Bud

Veteran

USA is not the whole world Hammer ...
No one I know , knows what OG kush is . I grew some no one is saying gimme more ??

I know that the old school Hazes in the EU still fetch a good price .
30 years after they were created .

The growers are artisans and have created environments that allow stress free grows .
Same down under . The primo Sativa still gets respect . Its just not on every street corner .

How about you Hempy ? Have you seen OG in Oz ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No one I know , knows what OG kush is

I now that the old school Hazes in the EU still fetch a good price .

The growers are artisans and have created environments that allow stress free grows .
Same down under . The primo Sativa still gets respect . Its just not on every street corner .

Nope its not even close. More people know what OG is than don't. Ill add more people don't grow long flowering plants.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
No one I know , knows what OG kush is . I grew some no one is saying gimme more ??

I know that the old school Hazes in the EU still fetch a good price .

How about you Hempy ? Have you seen OG in Oz ?

No but even if i did i would reject it but every one knows i am a pot snob when it comes to indicas that is because i honestly don't enjoy the affect most offer.

Not every one likes sativas so i can appreciate other peoples pallets.

The closer to a pure line the better i think but Nevil always spoke about colors in breeding how each strain had a uniqueness in flavor and more importantly in its affect.

The breeding part is were you try to keep the quality's you like and try to improve on it like faster flowering bigger yields so on but it dont always work out some times its a trade off you loos some or parts you like to gain.

T

TakenByTheSky

IMO Most people interested in MM X OG are looking for MM with a OG flowering time. That's why I would do that cross.

That's why the old timers used NL, you can lower the flowering time without adding something bold to the mix that takes away from the qualities of the female you are trying to improve/perserve.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No but even if i did i would reject it but every one knows i am a pot snob when it comes to indicas that is because i honestly don't enjoy the affect most offer.

Not every one likes sativas so i can appreciate other peoples pallets.

The closer to a pure line the better i think but Nevil always spoke about colors in breeding how each strain had a uniqueness in flavor and more importantly in its affect.

The breeding part is were you try to keep the quality's you like and try to improve on it like faster flowering bigger yields so on but it don't always work out some times its a trade off you loos some or parts you like to gain.
I agree 100%. I don't know any that grow plants they don't like. With Cannabis there's plenty to choose from.

That's why the old timers used NL, you can lower the flowering time without adding something bold to the mix that takes away from the qualities of the female you are trying to improve/perserve.
I don't know what OJD has. He knows what hes doing. Im sure he picked that OG for a reason. We all work with what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts