What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvestreaper

Veteran
so my haze loving people who has the best nevilles haze today ive never grown it and want to try it but read this or that version no good today i was under impression mns have it,, is it the original ?? opinions experiances all wellcome thanks in advance

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you harvested any of the grail project seeds from Neville yet ?what was your favourites and how long did they take to flower and what terps did they give out , more spicy or more piney
Hi Hempy,
Thank you,

I do. In fact that is probably my most important criteria in selecting males. I also look for fast growth and strong branches. He was noticibly stonier than his competition, that is the main reason he was selected.
Crossed him to many things.

NH21XMM Mother:
View Image

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Maybe the different spellings indicate one is the hybrid using the 82thai put to the 78
If anyone got the actual mm x hempys thai directly from nevil it should have been introduced around 2013-14_ an should have come labeled as the new nevills. Ther was even a description put out for this new hybrid by nevil himself but as far as I know before it was put out the guy sending the seed out for nevil disappeared.

Couldn't it just be a typo lol. These are all spelled the same?.

View Image
its just some crazy denial by a particular person ,
i have no idea why ,
and to be honest as i said earlier its just some seed and no big deal ,
but i dont lie about what i have been given and grown ,
what would be the purpose or need for that ...

nevil gave bushweed some seeds , despite what was said here by another person , they were friends that knew each other personally , not just chats on skype,
what has been written by hempy about it is simply posturing , denial and narcissism ... you cant change history simply by denying it existed , some try though ....

gn thai is certainly not thai 78 ,
bushweed was no fool, he knew what he was given ...

you ll also note the last lot says hmong thai ,
reference to the prof thai , so there is no mistaking whats in that core flute , well except by someone thats narky about what his mate has shared with others ...

i dont care to discuss this any longer , its all done and dusted as far as im concerned ....

TheDarkStorm

Hhhmm!

Attachments

• 57345615_2314182158836532_3755064873274067125_n.jpg
    57345615_2314182158836532_3755064873274067125_n.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 18

HAZENACIOUS

Have you harvested any of the grail project seeds from Neville yet ?what was your favourites and how long did they take to flower and what terps did they give out , more spicy or more piney
Hi OJD,
Spicy maybe?
The bud I just showed was from NH21XMM, they were more incensey I would say, some had stems that smelled like camphor, the one I chose as my favorite is pictured earlier, it was sweeter than the others, a lighter shade, and it had much bigger crystals, I chose it because it had the clearest strongest high. I took them all at 15 weeks and none of them was quite ready. The only seed I got from Grail project was NH21XMMLong. I can recommend it, definitely up there with the best haze I've smoked.

Last edited:

HAZENACIOUS

Nevil The OG
= Swiss/thai Nevil ( Neville Schoenmakers) RIP
X OG Kush dom Male ( OG Kush S1 x Chemdog bx2 Male)

Selected Male
Growing with the Thai Nevil vigour and looking OG also , could be a perfect 50/50 mix.

They dont get more OG than Neville, the Original Haze Gangster ( as in he was the Gangster flooding the world with Haze) and now its our jobs to carry that torch

Did you cross it to OG? I just crossed my male to a boatload of crazy cuts, in addition to the siblings. Some of them are OG Dom cuts. I find OG crosses very well with 5hz. I got my own theory about it.

TheDarkStorm

They have , they are mainly a reddish violet with green streaks. I didn't really think about it till you just mentioned it.

Looks like you picked a good one.....mind you the whole line is supposed to throw consistently good plants which can usually be the case with nevils stuff...how did you find the consistency of the line?

HAZENACIOUS

Looks like you picked a good one.....mind you the whole line is supposed to throw consistently good plants which can usually be the case with nevils stuff...how did you find the consistency of the line?
Thank you! It was quite consistent, they were all pretty close, the one I chose was actually a bit different from the others, which were more similar to one another, but overall I didn't see a bad one.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
its just some crazy denial by a particular person ,
i have no idea why ,
and to be honest as i said earlier its just some seed and no big deal ,
but i dont lie about what i have been given and grown ,
what would be the purpose or need for that ...

nevil gave bushweed some seeds , despite what was said here by another person , they were friends that knew each other personally , not just chats on skype,
what has been written by hempy about it is simply posturing , denial and narcissism ... you cant change history simply by denying it existed , some try though ....

gn thai is certainly not thai 78 ,
bushweed was no fool, he knew what he was given ...

you ll also note the last lot says hmong thai ,
reference to the prof thai , so there is no mistaking whats in that core flute , well except by someone thats narky about what his mate has shared with others ...

i dont care to discuss this any longer , its all done and dusted as far as im concerned ....

Why do you feel your right and i am wrong Donald ?

You have so far got the dates wrong you claimed Kanga and Nevil grew the 78Thai out together and made the cross and that was incorrect and you claimed the seed you got was made by them when Nevil alone grew it well after the partnership had ended.

You keep arguing about things you have no real knowledge of and make out your info is correct when it is infarct incorrect.

I know bushy did not get the cross because Nevil told me he was not giving it to him as bushy asked for it.

Personally i am glad bushy never got it look at what his done.

You completely ignored what wallynolands posted and yet you did not even bother to ask him how dose he have the info he posted let alone how he has the breeding notes from Nevil.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do you feel your right and i am wrong Donald ?

You have so far got the dates wrong you claimed Kanga and Nevil grew the 78Thai out together and made the cross and that was incorrect and you claimed the seed you got was made by them when Nevil alone grew it well after the partnership had ended.

You keep arguing about things you have no real knowledge of and make out your info is correct when it is infarct incorrect.

I know bushy did not get the cross because Nevil told me he was not giving it to him as bushy asked for it.

Personally i am glad bushy never got it look at what his done.

You completely ignored what wallynolands posted and yet you did not even bother to ask him how dose he have the info he posted let alone how he has the breeding notes from Nevil.

This is easy to settle. Send me the MM X 78 Thia seeds. I will document the grow :D :jump:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Did you cross it to OG? I just crossed my male to a boatload of crazy cuts, in addition to the siblings. Some of them are OG Dom cuts. I find OG crosses very well with 5hz. I got my own theory about it.

Could you share more info about your theory? Dont hold back.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hi Hempy,
Thank you,

I do. In fact that is probably my most important criteria in selecting males. I also look for fast growth and strong branches. He was noticibly stonier than his competition, that is the main reason he was selected.
Crossed him to many things.

NH21XMM Mother:
View Image

hiya mate same i have been testing males like that since the mid 80s came about by a mate wanting leaf to mix with the hash and him calling me telling me how strong the leaf was.

So from that point on i tested males it more important with hybridized lines than it is with land race / heirloom that breed true.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
It's your fault Donald, you already knew what you were getting yourself into when you decided to challenge @hempy.

Royal how is it you or others can post and no ones on your case about your experiences but i dont seam to get the same respect clearly why is that then a problem when i defend my ward ?.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
This is easy to settle. Send me the MM X 78 Thia seeds. I will document the grow :D :jump:
You know hammer up until i read what bushweed had done and then finding out what others had done with Nevil's work or selected clones i was happy to share.

Now that has changed i will still share genetics but only with people well away from the online community were people grow for the smoke not for ego and or profit.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Royal how is it you or others can post and no ones on your case about your experiences but i dont seam to get the same respect clearly why is that then a problem when i defend my ward ?.

It's not that difficult to see why, for you it's is.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba
Made by the man himself Neville Schoenmakers (RIP)

Gone but not forgotten

I think this was one of the very early Gail projects Nevil and Kanga did together from memory the Kariba was an interesting line be interesting to know how she smokes with the addition of the NH.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
It's not that difficult to see why, for you it's is.

What i see Royal is you now throwing in your 2 cents and a boot so what has my posts to Donald got to do with you ?.

Your siding with Donald who had no involvement in any of the conversations with Nevil and the Thai or with the Thai full stop.

Facts vs fiction what you or any one want to believe is up to each of you but at lest give me the same respect as any other person posting to post up the facts for those that want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.