What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZENACIOUS

Hiya Hazenaciouse i found a picture of the Nevil's Haze 21 dry flower grown out doors yesterday and oddly she looked more like the Mullum than any thing being called MM i have seen to date in the way of dry flower.

I also saw a pic of the Kanga MM male i suspect was used in that cross to.

Dried NH#21...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37916&pictureid=1027213

NH#21...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=32124&pictureid=1044027

MM male ...https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=19704&pictureid=407617

Hi Hempy,
thanks for the pics! Much appreciated,

this was my pick for male below, he is pictured here after being successfully regenerated.

NH21XMM

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's my last A5bx x Fp#15. Shes def picky about there feedings. Likes the medium on the drier side. Still got a long way to go.

picture.php

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
As far as I know ther wer two mullum males nevil had.. one was slightly longer flowering.....the hybrid that got released to the public as nh#21 x mm-l used the slightly faster mullum male out the two. The hybrid using the slightly longer flowering one was held back by nevil.
Hempy that picture looks like two males...could well be of the two males nevil used.

Nevil did hold back set genetics i tried to tell people this i was contacted last week by Nevil's close friend who has the Breeding notes and work Nevil did who confirmed that no one got the MMx78Thia.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hi Hempy,
thanks for the pics! Much appreciated,

this was my pick for male below, he is pictured here after being successfully regenerated.

NH21XMM

View Image

Hiya mate nice looking male you tried smoke testing him i know it sounds odd but done that my self for years.Once you get over the taste of leaf you get an idea of potency and affect he will carry across lot easier than reversing.

TheDarkStorm

The post likely would have been from me, because I coined the name.

There was some confusion on what exactly it is. The seeds didnt come from a seed bank.

Doc it looks similar to some phenos of sams thai haze skunk...only your looks like its all thai haze...its possible someone has put a different thai to sams haze...wat sort of scents an flavours is it giving you.

TheDarkStorm

Nevil did hold back set genetics i tried to tell people this i was contacted last week by Nevil's close friend who has the Breeding notes and work Nevil did who confirmed that no one got the MMx78Thia.

Well we both know he defo held back some of the best hempy...who knows wats out ther now...no way of being a 100% on wat anything is unless it come from or was confirmed by the man himself.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Well we both know he defo held back some of the best hempy...who knows wats out ther now...no way of being a 100% on wat anything is unless it come from or was confirmed by the man himself.
yes no way of knowing what others do , we only know or can be sure of we ourselves do,
no point asking a third hand person what someone has done , proves nothing at all obviously ..

but it seems to make mr hempy happy , :shucks:
(even though he admitted nevil did give it out to some and maybe that someone shared also )

if you check the bushweed thread you ll see another person on the first page claims to have received the same as i did with the same label ,
and strangely his findings were exactly the same ....

clearly someone is lying , but wtf , its only cannabis and cannabis seeds , no big deal who has what , received what or grew what really in the larger scheme of things ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Well this Guy would know mate he was entrusted with all of Nevil's work and the Breeding notes.He was also working with Nevil and there when Nevil past on.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
yes no way of knowing what others do , we only know or can be sure of we ourselves do,
no point asking a third hand person what someone has done , proves nothing at all obviously ..

(even though he admitted nevil did give it out to some and maybe that someone shared also )

if you check the bushweed thread you ll see another person on the first page claims to have received the same as i did with the same label ,

clearly someone is lying , but wtf , its only cannabis and cannabis seeds , no big deal who has what , received what or grew what really in the larger scheme of things ...

What a shit thing to post Donald all i have done is post the facts as i know them and relate to the conversations i had on the subject with Nevil.

Last week i was contacted by Nevil's close friend and we spoke for hours and i raised a few things and i was told what i had been told by Nevil already.

You claimed to have the cross also Donald and yet the time frame to when you got them you posted proved you did not receive them.

Who would you have me believe YOU or Bushy or Bob no mate i will go with Nevil and the person now entrusted with all of Nevil's work and breeding notes .

TheDarkStorm

Hey donnald wat really matters wen it comes down to it is that we find plants we like an those suit ourselves individually....if you found something excellent..then thats great...if not we move on....
I f###ing hate it though we you find something special but you haven't took a cut....gggrrr that can be so frustrating.....about 10-15 years back I found something really really special in a g13haze....it was basically pure haze...probably as close to what id imagine the female version to hazeC to be but with that diesily scent mixed with the haze....I still kick myself for not taking a cutt back then gggrrr.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
grew out , but when was it made is the question??

he made them when he and kanga were partners ,, i first grew them a while before kanga went to jail , why would they not both have some seed??

why dont u think its possible hempy ,
is it because i said the second lot was full of hermies ??

wouldnt it be a bit weird for bushy to pretend to have something he didnt and label it wrongly ??

i know people can be a bit strange sometimes , but/however ...

Donald i cant be more clear on this Nevil first grew the 78Thai long after Kanga and Nevil had split so clearly you never grew it.

I know when Nevil grew them out and i know Kanga did not i cant be any more clear on that mate.

Now after Nevil grew the 78Thai he made some pure seed and he made the MMx78Thai Nevil up until this point had no real clue of the quality of the 78Thai apart from what i had told him.

When he first smoked it he called me super excited telling me how good it was how it was the best Thai he had smoked.

So nope you never smoked it grew it.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey donnald wat really matters wen it comes down to it is that we find plants we like an those suit ourselves individually....if you found something excellent..then thats great...if not we move on....
I f###ing hate it though we you find something special but you haven't took a cut....gggrrr that can be so frustrating.....about 10-15 years back I found something really really special in a ecsd x g13haze....it was basically pure haze...probably as close to what id imagine the female version to hazeC to be but with that diesily scent mixed with the haze....I still kick myself for not taking a cutt back then gggrrr.
yea happened to me more than once too darkie ,
ive been known to drag bits of plants back from the jungle even in the hope of keeping somethings ..

if hempys illusive mm x thai 78 is as good as he and nevil reckon , a few of the seeds on that list above should be worth a crack i guess ..

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
grew out , but when was it made is the question??

he made them when he and kanga were partners ,, i first grew them a while before kanga went to jail , why would they not both have some seed??

why dont u think its possible hempy ,
is it because i said the second lot was full of hermies ??

wouldnt it be a bit weird for bushy to pretend to have something he didnt and label it wrongly ??

i know people can be a bit strange sometimes , but/however ...

I dont know who sent you that seed Donald but i know it was not Nevil what i also know as 100% fact is no one Grew out the 78Thai apart from Nevil and that happened well after Kanga and Nevil's partnership was over.

The seed was not germinated until well after they had gone separate way.

So how can they be 78Thai MM Donald.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
because he shared them with some one and didnt tell you ,
simple as that ,, and quite easy to comprehend even ...

as i said folks dont always tell friends everything ,
i know i dont , and im sure you dont either ,,

and im sure nevil didnt also ..

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
because he shared them with some one and didnt tell you ,
simple as that ,, and quite easy to comprehend even ...

as i said folks dont always tell friends everything ,
i know i dont , and im sure you dont either ,,

and im sure nevil didnt also ..

Okay so now we have seed coming from a unknown source that was not Nevil that had produced MM x 78Thai long before Nevil had even germinated the 78Thai seed.

You think this is believable ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.