What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The guy Jingles who had lots of names they thought about saying who he was then decided to shut up i think with friends like these guys who needs enemy's right ? ,Saying this while holding the set seed catalog.

Nexus7

Grown from a clone that halved the flower time maybe but indoors would be the only real way Cant see to many Greenhouses in NYC mate and if there was any law enforcement be all over it.

Be a bit like trying to grow Haze up in the snowys.

Not saying it would be easy or practical but somewhere in NY state you could do it for sure if your really wanted. Probably same for the Snowies too.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Not saying it would be easy or practical but somewhere in NY state you could do it for sure if your really wanted. Probably same for the Snowies too.

The argument was Nevil's Haze seed could be planted and grown to maturity in NYC that is as realistic as unicorns in central park.

Now add a Greenhouse or indoors to the equation then yes it can be done they were growing cannabis in Antarctica until they got ratted out.

harvestreaper

Veteran

i guess here in uk similar to ny and ive seen a bunch of haze hybrids do well outdoors without light dep nl5 x haze g13 haze sk1 x haze to name a few ,,a friend is attempting a 17 weeker this season with some light dep, im trying a 9 week g13 haze x thunk this pheno is a good 3 weeks faster than its fastest siblings ,,so anything possible at same time pure haze would be a tall order imo

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
OldTimer1 was from the UK he grew in a Greenhouse and did the haze hybrids in there so many places in the UK have conservatories my Brother In law grows chilies he grows them in the conservatorie also with grow lights.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
The guy Jingles who had lots of names they thought about saying who he was then decided to shut up i think with friends like these guys who needs enemy's right ? ,Saying this while holding the set seed catalog.

Jingles is Sam. That's what I have been told. Makes sense too.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Marijuana Success: Grow a Great Garden

By Ed Rosenthal

picture.php

See if you can spot it

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=vGEAAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA67&lpg=PA67&dq=jingles+Haze+was+from+california&source=bl&ots=p32By1Udy5&sig=ACfU3U2AwEmkNOQlbf0MmfOg-48WqmcgjQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiD4s6-reDpAhWDheYKHZ44BkAQ6AEwAnoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=jingles%20Haze%20was%20from%20california&f=false

harvestreaper

Veteran

interesting read acapulco goldx columbian x kerala x thai as a type of haze ,,ive found some very haze like plants in a heirloom acapulco gold line i have and also recently in crosses off it ,,this pheno reminded me of haze in a few ways
picture.php

went 14 weeks

ps seems like the nl had the same goverment research tale as g13 also interestng to read the early haze hit holland /europe in mid 70s

harvestreaper

Veteran
OldTimer1 was from the UK he grew in a Greenhouse and did the haze hybrids in there so many places in the UK have conservatories my Brother In law grows chilies he grows them in the conservatorie also with grow lights.

myself have only grown them outdoors no greenhouses the haze hybrids are pretty tuff and if your lucky you can get something decent late oct to mid nov not tried nevs haze tho

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I have no idea what the New York climate is like, but I know from experience that microclimates are fundamental, I live in 45 north, but thanks to the local microclimate I can also grow outdoor long-flowering plants such as oldtimer haze, obviously it is not the same thing how to grow in the tropics ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You mist the part were Ed Rosenthal claims Haze is made from 2 hybrid strains 1/ is the Acapulco Gold x Columbian that he claims is the same plant used to make sk1 or related to it and a strain made up of Kerala x Thai.

So going by Ed Rosenthal Haze is Acapulco Gold / Columbian x Kerala x Thai

NO problem if you believe ED...LOL
-SamS

Last edited by a moderator:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

Jingles has not left the building . lol .

You need to do some more study professor Hempy ...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

Spot the BS ?
I can smell it from here . Northern Lights was developed by the government in Washinton ??????

ED .... I once looked up to Ed Rosenthal when he used to write Ask Ed in High Times . Lost that shine since I have seen him on You Tube .

Do you actually fcking read these references you post ? Or do you just google a term , find a heading that suits your argument and copy paste ? Because more than once your reference has not supported your claims ????

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
NO problem if you believe ED...LOL
-SamS

I knew it was bull shit Sam the part Haze arrived in the 1970s alone gave that away but i suspected you were jingles for years but Gorge gave that one away .

T

TakenByTheSky

Making accusations based on unsubstantiated rumors is what they call hearsay, that kind of argument doesn't hold any water in court, the judge would throw your ass out for wasting the courts time.

That's kind of a lot of the arguments we see made in this thread.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Making accusations based on unsubstantiated rumors is what they call hearsay, that kind of argument doesn't hold any water in court, the judge would throw your ass out for wasting the courts time.

ED writes books and magazine articles and his version of the truth often tends to be just an opinion but makers it out to be fact.

The facts are Haze was taken to Holland by Sam in the 80s and the info relating to haze before that has to come from Sam or Rob and people that were there.

Any work relating to Nevil's Haze work has to come from Nevil and from people that worked with him.

clearheaded

his honour interwebz now presiding ....

discussion is what is good about forums othrwise its just "read the FAQ" or posting peer reviewed articles on cannabis cultivation/ethnobotany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts