What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So Nevil was wrong also is what your saying HammerHead because he grew out 1000s and when i brought up the topic he had seen the exact same thing.

The only person saying this is you. Nevil isn't here to back up your claim unfortunately. I put my trust in Mother nature.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here we go again you guys going at it ...:dueling: I want to see pics of some Haze :biggrin: Who’s growing Haze right now ? How much more incredible is Haze when compared to some of the powerhouse weeds of the mid 70s late 70s early 80s...? I don’t get it ....but it must be something really really really really special..

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The only person saying this is you. Nevil isn't here to back up your claim unfortunately. I put my trust in Mother nature.

You have grown out Haze or haze hybrids correct and what do you see when you self Them/ reverse a selected fem and pollinate her self.

Do you see Haze/Sativa dom plants with sativa flowers or do you see a more indica expressive plants ?.

Apart from shorter less vigorous plants do you see indica dom and do you see long ass flowering times like Haze heads are a custom to from the early haze days.

HAZENACIOUS

Hi Hempy,

Nice thread, love the way that it has blown up, been lurking in the background. Thank you for defending the truth where Nevil is concerned.

I totally agree that Nevil felt that Haze could not be inbred well, I spoke with him at length about it. Indeed, he believed that it was a fundamental, even potentially a catastrophic flaw within the Haze genetic. I am going to let everyone in on a secret, one I'm guessing you already know Hempy. I am revealing this primarily for those who are holding Grail Genetics:

One of the primary goals of the Grail project was to correct this fundamental flaw.

acespicoli

this thread now im starting to get it lol
all I really want to know is if someone said define what haze is
who can give me a text book definition ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have grown out Haze or haze hybrids correct and what do you see when you self Them/ reverse a selected fem and pollinate her self.

Do you see Haze/Sativa dom plants with sativa flowers or do you see a more indica expressive plants ?.

Apart from shorter less vigorous plants do you see indica dom and do you see long ass flowering times like Haze heads are a custom to from the early haze days.

I don't grow enough of them to make that determination. I'm just using some common sense. I'm more open to the idea there will be long flowering plants than you seem to be. I don't deal in absolutes.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
this thread now im starting to get it lol
all I really want to know is if someone said define what haze is
who can give me a text book definition ?

It's like, the open road, man. Or like a, a, a summer day with a lemonade, yknow? It's your old lady helping you knock out the walls on a salvage project and she's got your flannel tied around her waist. Haze is the daughter of the smog-filled winds of Los Angeles that blew north until Monterey was like, hey whoa, knock it off.

Haze is Leviathan. Haze is why men murder. Haze is Trout Fishing in America. Haze is a Bugatti with tires that can actually withstand THE G'S!

Haze is a near-pure Columbian line (with maybe a li'l Thai in certain iterations) that began in Mexico and California originally and then traveled to Holland and further. The high is unmatched by most descriptions depending on who you talk to and is thus a classic. It's breeding potential is it's strong suit as it tends to just make everything it blends with KEEN!

Haze...is Haze. This buds for you. Do the Dew. We'll leave the light on. Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. Nothing runs like a Deere. Priceless. :)

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I don't grow enough of them to make that determination. I'm just using some common sense. I'm more open to the idea there will be long flowering plants than you seem to be. I don't deal in absolutes.

Then why say what i am posting is wrong over and over ?.

You know what Haze is when you grow it Hammer you only need to grow it once to understand how it grows flowers acts.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ bsgospel, you are speaking gospel not bs. You have serious word skills. hehe

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Mango-Haze

picture.php

acespicoli

It's like, the open road, man. Or like a, a, a summer day with a lemonade, yknow? It's your old lady helping you knock out the walls on a salvage project and she's got your flannel tied around her waist. Haze is the daughter of the smog-filled winds of Los Angeles that blew north until Monterey was like, hey whoa, knock it off.

Haze is Leviathan. Haze is why men murder. Haze is Trout Fishing in America. Haze is a Bugatti with tires that can actually withstand THE G'S!

Haze is a near-pure Columbian line (with maybe a li'l Thai in certain iterations) that began in Mexico and California originally and then traveled to Holland and further. The high is unmatched by most descriptions depending on who you talk to and is thus a classic. It's breeding potential is it's strong suit as it tends to just make everything it blends with KEEN!

Haze...is Haze. This buds for you. Do the Dew. We'll leave the light on. Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. Nothing runs like a Deere. Priceless. :)

:laughing: :smoweed:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
This is a 50% haze hybrid that has had 4 weeks of veg this is what you should expect or what i would expect from an F1 seed in a 50% haze.

picture.php

picture.php

Notice how this plant has been tied and the top trained to the side

picture.php

acespicoli

This comes to mind with all the haze and thai stick talk

Vietnam Black

Vietnamese Silver

With a head dizzying buzz
It was the kinda buzz that creeps on you like over 30 minutes it just keeps building
The kinda buzz where you stop and think for a moment maybe I smoked too much ,,, nah
The heart pounding paranoia... maybe too much ... nah ,,, just weed :)

very hallucinogenic

the black is the one that makes me think purple haze

If you ever smoked it you know what im sayin 80s

G

I know you have said your Mango Haze cut is different from the current offering seed wise or is that wrong ?
Im going to try a a 6-7 plant pheno hunt with the current seed stock later this summer. Im wondering if you know of anyone who is growing the current seed stock Mango Haze.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
This comes to mind with all the haze and thai stick talk

Vietnam Black

Vietnamese Silver

With a head dizzying buzz
It was the kinda buzz that creeps on you like over 30 minutes it just keeps building
The kinda buzz where you stop and think for a moment maybe I smoked too much ,,, nah
The heart pounding paranoia... maybe too much ... nah ,,, just weed :)

very hallucinogenic

the black is the one that makes me think purple haze

If you ever smoked it you know what im sayin 80s

I tried a sample of Viet Black x A5 / Thai it had high energy .

But at the moment that Colombian Gold x Tom Hill Haze is as good as it gets .

Clean and clear with good vibes . Strong , only need small amounts and lasts a long time .

Dkeppel

Very interesting Heampy, I wonder if ohz is/was a heavierly inbreed line....

I have read many posts and PMs of Nevils where he discusses the depreciation of desirable haze traits in inbred generations, do you know how much involvement Nevil had with selection of the new Holy Grail or (a5xHazeC) x HazeC strain MNS are going to be offering soonish ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts