Not open for further replies.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Here’s something to think about:
Situation in my room the day before yesterday; 5 Nevils Haze at 83 days flower:
picture.php

Situation yesterday after i got yet another police visit:
picture.php

After over 16 weeks of dedication and effort all is taken away by legal criminals.
Makes you feel like we are all in this together as we all have a common enemy... retard legislation...
Now agree to disagree, stay civil to yr colleague growers, help, share, spread the love.
Wake the fuck up!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
View Image
View Image
After over 16 weeks of dedication and effort all is taken away by legal criminals.
Makes you feel like we are all in this together as we all have a common enemy... retard legislation...
Now agree to disagree, stay civil to yr colleague growers, help, share, spread the love.
Wake the fuck up!

Those images are bad for the heart, We are all in danger, victims of a sick and perverse system, I am sad for you ....

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Wake the fuck up!

I cant like your post Sammy it just feels wrong to like a seen like that.

What you posted is 100% correct we all seam to forget the war continues to rage on for most typing.

We all have more in-common than not and the fight even were it is legal has still a long way to go as even their industry has a monopoly.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image
View Image
Wake the fuck up!

Thats sad to see. It looks like your OK?.
Where was this grow?? Country ?

harvestreaper

Veteran
View Image
View Image
Wake the fuck up!
its a fucking liberty ,,,for just 5 plants ,,,well aint they just saved the universe,, clowns,,,,sorry for your loss i know how it feels makes me wanna pickk up my axe an fight ike a farmer

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Thats sad to see. It looks like your OK?.
Where was this grow?? Country ?

I am fine thanks, gutted of course that ive lost another grow and all equipment. I grow for my own medical condition and stuck to the 5 plant toleration policy but the law here remains similar, no plant is legal. Up to 5 will be taken without being prosecuted. Over 5 the prosecutor will decide the way to go. Usually you get fined up to a number of 20 plants, exceed that number and you will have to face charges. You can then decide to agree or go to court.

Last edited:
T

TakenByTheSky

That's such bullshit, at least you just lost your plants and not your freedom. You're still here to grow another day.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Makes me mad seeing all those ripe buds ripped off, and all the equipment. Long ago I wished I lived in Holland and now... Hope California's cannabis stance and legal states in US will keep having a positive effect on other countries freeing the herb.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
And while these vandals burst into the lives of innocent peasants, the real criminals go to lunch with the powerful ... Ill and perverse society. ..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holland. I am fine thanks, gutted of course that ive lost another grow and all equipment. I grow for my own medical condition and stuck to the 5 plant Dutch toleration policy but the law here remains similar, no plant is legal. Up to 5 will be taken without being prosecuted. Over 5 the prosecutor will decide the way to go. Usually you get fined up to a number of 20 plants, exceed that number and you will have to face charges. You can then decide to agree or go to court.

Ya that sucks. How many times has this happened?.. If I had to guess there monitoring your power usage. When they see the spike they can guess when the harvest times are. I think that place is toast for growing. If your not the home owner you might look elsewhere or at least another place to grow.:)

T

TakenByTheSky

Critical Haze . View Image

Obsessed ?
You do seem to spend a lot of your spare time running around insulting me or trying to stifle what I have to say .For some one as worthless as me why spend so much of your time and energy ?

Like when you appointed yourself as Mod over in the Oz forum and insulted me to your hearts content then deleted my replies .

Maybe you should change your user name to Sir Toppington Hat from Thomas the Tank Engine AKA the Fat Controller , lol .

Haze hybrids View Image

Some how I missed this one, nice buds. What was the smell like on the critic haze?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Some how I missed this one, nice buds. What was the smell like on the critic haze?

Its been a long time .
Critical Haze was recommended to me by Shantibaba as a sativa type smoke .

Sweet like a Skunk Haze ?
I kept it going for a cpl of years . One of my favourite smokes .

But ... it hermed from seed . Shanti said make clones and try them .
Clones were fine .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts